twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,833 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
snow on the beach
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 10:54:02 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alexanderbase"]
[attr="class","alexander1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","alexanderimg"]

[attr="class","alexander2"]

sygna suits are a new revelation he has yet to familiarize himself with. in his defense, he has been busy catching up with everything else that this one just managed to slip by.[break][break]

"i read that we'll have to nurture a strong enough bond with our pokemon in order to use our sygna suits."[break][break]

he had done his research prior to this as to not be totally clueless.[break][break]

"which pokemon will you be using today? is it your mimikyu?"[break][break]

a guess.[break][break]

// MISSION!

[attr="class","alexander3"]
[attr="class","alexanderpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.alexanderbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
snow on the beach
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 11:43:52 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Uh-huh, that's what they claim, at least," Katherine says before sparing a glance at her eerily still and silent Mimikyu. It wasn't unusual for the ghost to behave this way, but that isn't to say that she found it any less peculiar. Some days, it was more of a doll than a pokemon.
[break][break]
"It felt natural the first time I wore one of those suits, to be honest," she explains, recalling how the suit morphed and changed to fit her needs and adapted to her deepest bond: the one she shared with Giratina itself.
[break][break]
"These are supposedly a bit different, but-- oh. Yeah. It'll be Mimikyu. Spook, say hey." Nothing happens. The creature doesn't produce a sound nor does it bother to move in the slightest, "..Sorry, it's a bit shy."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,833 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
snow on the beach
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 3:15:20 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"that's okay."[break][break]

he smiles down at the mimikyu, even going so far as to lower to a knee so he's on the same level as it.[break][break]

"hello, spook."[break][break]

from behind his back, he brings out a CRYSTABLOOM HEART, a beautiful and radiant flower that emits the faintest of glows.[break][break]

he holds it out, offering it to the mimikyu.[break][break]

"did the suit mold to giratina the first time?" he asks, peering up at her.[break][break]

// MISSION!

[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
snow on the beach
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 3:26:21 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The Pokemon remains still and silent despite 's best efforts. Its beady eyes remain lifeless as it stares at the man, seemingly incapable of doing just about... Well, anything else. As a ghost, it didn't even need to breathe. It could stay in the same position for days, if not weeks, before finally moving.
[break][break]
"I have a feeling this isn't going to be easy," she had deeper bonds with other Pokemon, but the Mimikyu was a true enigma. There was no expression to read or sound to decipher; it posed as a Pikachu doll a tiny bit too good for anyone to interact with.
[break][break]
It doesn't even break its staring to peer at the flower Alexander offers it.
[break][break]
"Yeah, it did, but that was only a prototype. I believe the newer ones inhibit avatar powers," Katherine could have, and at this moment, she also pondered whether she should have chosen her Sableye instead.
[break][break]
"Do you know which Pokemon you're going to choose for your suit?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,833 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
snow on the beach
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 4:05:59 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

with his attempts ignored, he can only exhale before standing back up. she's right: this isn't going to be easy.[break][break]

"i was debating between my gallade and pyukumuku."[break][break]

the pyukumuku would be the safe choice as he always has the water-type out during battles. it's either suctioned onto his own back or on one of his pokemon. it would shift his focus to supporting, as the pyukumuku does.[break][break]

with the crystabloom heart still in his hands, he walks over to katherine and offers it to her instead. perhaps she will have better luck.[break][break]

"which would you prefer between the two?"[break][break]

// MISSION!

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
snow on the beach
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 4:23:07 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"It depends on what you're after, I guess."
[break][break]
Her eyes flit from Spook to Alexander when he walks over to her, "Gallade is more likely to be copied and overall has more glaring weaknesses than Pyukumuku, but is also stronger offensively," that would be her expert opinion, "in terms of looks, though, I think Pyukumuku has Gallade beat."
[break][break]
The flower is accepted with a smile before she kneels next to Spook, "Come on," she urges the ghost, "take it."
[break][break]
It refuses still.
[break][break]
"..Please?" Finally, the Mimikyu acts by snatching the flower from the Malevolent's hands with its shadow, choosing to store it under its cloak.
[break][break]
"Okay... I guess that'll do."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,833 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
snow on the beach
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 8:28:34 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

it really should be his gallade considering the bond they share. it had come to his aid in sootopolis, sensed the return of his spirit long before anyone else had.[break][break]

the fact that he's considering otherwise is telling as to how much he respects katherine's opinion.[break][break]

"right? i thought the same. the spikes have potential."[break][break]

the snatch happens in the blink of an eye. he sees its murky shadow lash out to pull the flower into its cloak.[break][break]

his pokeball pops open to reveal the pyukumuku that situates itself on his back. he turns to let her see it.[break][break]

"say hi, pyu-pyu."[break][break]

the pyukumuku blows a small bubble that floats over to katherine.[break][break]

// MISSION!

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
snow on the beach
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 21:12:23 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The bubble easily entices a smile to surface, painting Katherine's features with a shade growing increasingly more familiar around Alexander: joy.
[break][break]
"Cute."
[break][break]
A quick wave is offered to the water-type before her eyes raise from it, now finally taking a thorough look at their surroundings. Although she didn't want to admit it at first, The Border was... magnificent. Truly. Its appearance was much more misleading than the other rifts', but it was just as, if not more, dangerous.
[break][break]
They'd be smart to remember that.
[break][break]
"I heard there are a bunch of seals around here," Katherine mentions when her eyes find Alex's again, "do you want to check one of those?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,833 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
snow on the beach
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 10:27:10 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"ah, the seals."[break][break]

at the mention of them, he reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a map. he unfolds it, then steps next to her to look at it with her.[break][break]

" made this. admittedly, it's not perfect, but it works."[break][break]

the champion is so, so talented. even if he's not aware of it, a small tinge of ENVY finds its way into his mind.[break][break]

"which seal should we visit?"[break][break]

// MISSION!

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
snow on the beach
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 12:34:16 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The map is examined by a narrowed stare, intently judging the champion's work before taking in any detail. The seals specifically capture the Malevolent's attention before she looks up from the map and meets Alexander's eyes with hers. "The eastern one, maybe? It has a waterfall," which shouldn't be reason enough to base this decision on, but still.
[break][break]
"I dunno if one of them is more important than the others, so I guess we just have to start somewhere..."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,833 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
snow on the beach
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 16:26:51 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"the eastern one it is."[break][break]

with a nod, he turns in the appropriate direction and starts walking, leading them toward the eastern seal.[break][break]

mist starts to swallow them, wrapping around their ankles and at times up to their knees.[break][break]

"the seals have been reported to...stir certain emotions, evoking and amplifying them. i'm sure it won't be a problem for us, but it's just something to be aware of."[break][break]

he glances at her.[break][break]

"are you an envious person, katherine?"[break][break]

// MISSION!

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
snow on the beach
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 11:20:00 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Possessive at times and usually greedy-- Katherine walked on the border of envy. Never quite crossing the threshold but still having grown familiar with the toxin itself. "I can be," she's not afraid to admit it nor does she see reason in lying to Alexander about it. People who had something to lose often were, and she had the most.
[break][break]
"What about you? Envious? Spiteful? If you had to name the sin you were most guilty of, which one would it be?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,833 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
snow on the beach
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 10:35:17 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

rolling mist curls around his ankles, threatening to drag him further into their hold. familiarity keeps him safe as he ponders her question.[break][break]

"pride."[break][break]

he confesses.[break][break]

"it almost ended me last time."[break][break]

// MISSION!

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
snow on the beach
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 15:23:45 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Really?
[break][break]
Her pace slows as she does a double take - almost as though not recognizing Alexander for a moment. Pride..? It didn't sound like him. "Weird. You really don't seem the type," it's a compliment. Sort of.
[break][break]
"Is it different now?" The second time is implied, but never outright said, "are you different now?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,833 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
snow on the beach
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2023 10:25:30 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

if she's insightful enough, she may realize that pride is a shoddily-built bridge into his complicated relationship and history with .[break][break]

"i'm not sure. i think i am, but time will tell, i suppose."[break][break]

he will just have to be more mindful this time around. not many have the opportunity to do just that.[break][break]

"what type do i seem?"[break][break]

// MISSION!

[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights