forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
long live
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 4:38:30 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
she assumes correctly.
[break][break]
so, he leads on.
[break][break]
small talk is far from a specialty of his. his position of authority at AKURA spares him from that, most of the time.
[break][break]
eventually they settle into a rather up-scale place. no reservation necessary.
[break][break]
seated, he places the cloth napkin on his lap, looking over the folded menu to regard illeana.
[break][break]
"have the sanctions placed on you been removed yet?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"][break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
long live
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 4:42:40 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as they each settle into their respective seats at the table, she places her full attention onto his shoulders.

the menu is ignored for now, existing in another realm.

"i believe so."

she flashes a small, almost sad sort of smile.

" is still our head professor and i report to her, but no other sanctions are in effect anymore."

perhaps it'd be better if they were. the leash is too loose around her neck to stop her.

"people do keep a closer eye on me now, however. i suppose that will never change."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
long live
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 3:06:41 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
"sanctions in all but name, then?"
[break][break]
he grabs the menu and begins to peruse the small number of options. his eyes naturally linger on the wine.
[break][break]
"what are you wanting to accomplish under the league's authority?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
long live
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 3:21:15 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"i suppose so."

it doesn't necessarily matter, in the end. she's still doing the same work as she's always done... just with a tighter leash than before.

"i have begun dimensional work lately, but i am focusing on closing the rifts in hoenn's reality at the moment."

a beat of silence passes. she doesn't overwrite it for another moment.

"i am also interested in eliminating our doppelgangers and the megalopolans."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
long live
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 19:46:27 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel listens, even if his eyes scan the menu with all the haste of a lounging cat.
[break][break]

he doesn't look up, even if he speaks.
[break][break]

"do you believe the league's goals, and your own, align?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
long live
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 4:35:25 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the question posed is a little uncomfortable, she realizes.

and the answer isn't quite as simple as she'd like. there's multiple parts. all moving, all unstable.

"yes, i believe so."

it's not quite a lie but not necessarily truthful either. it exists in a state of purgatory, halfway to hell but still tethered to the living somehow.

"we are in agreeance on our stances to the current threats hoenn faces."

that doesn't, however, mean she doesn't have her own motives tucked away beneath the surface.

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
long live
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 0:57:50 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel spares illeana a glance, lifting his attention from the menu.
[break][break]
"hm."
[break][break]
then he returns it to the plastic.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
long live
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 0:58:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]an eyebrow rises at the sound.

"what?"

plastic does not draw her eyes back in. they stay focused on his face until she could recite his expression from memory.

"do you have something to say?"

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
long live
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 1:19:52 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]gabriel only offers illeana a knowing smile.
[break]
[break]

"you'll find i have a great number of things to say, illeana." he waves away the tense atmosphere before it becomes stifling. "let's discuss no more of this. lunch is on me — order what you like."

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #b75d5d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights