awards
1,971 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
The End (M)
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 21:16:02 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was really hoping not to come back to this wasteland any time soon, but alas when one searches for answers you must check every crevice. Bundled up like a arctic explorer, Oscar looked downright fluffy as he trudged through the snow. The wind was surprisingly vicious, acting as a sort of buffer as he slowly moved forward. His annoyance eventually grew potent enough that he would feel the need to vent to his traveling companion.

"This fuckin' sucks!" He yelled out, stopping briefly to kick up some snow. "Could you imagine if Kyurem emerged completely? The entire region might be like this! Fuck what a nightmare." Indeed the Silent Icelands stood as a stark reminder that creatures with power beyond human comprehension were waiting just out of sight. Just by sticking its head through a portal, the ice dragon Kyurem managed to create one of the most brutal environments Oscar had ever encountered.

Oscar looked to his companion as he hopped up and down to keep his blood flowing. "How much further do you think?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
The End (M)
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 4:47:19 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

Compared to the Beast's fluffy white outfit, Jayden stands out in stark contrast to the Siberian tundra that they found themselves incased in. He wore a solid black winter puffer, with equally dark thermal wear underneath and obsidian boots strapped up to protect him from the ice.

[break][break] In front of them, his Hisuian Typhlosion makes pawprints in the snow, it's natural heat providing at least a little reprieve from their icy tundra.

[break][break] "Indeed," he agreed, with the same nonchalance that he displayed most everything else. "That would have been terrible. Imagine Sootopolis encased in snow?"

[break][break] 'Certainly better than flooded by Kyogre,' he thought but he kept such opinions to himself.

[break][break] Idly, Jayden turns his gaze towards the frigid landscape ahead of them, blanketed by nothing but pure white.

[break][break] "Quite a lot, I'm afraid," he said, with a frown. "How should we pass the time?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(100%); margin-top:-10px; } .jaytop img:hover { filter:grayscale(20%); transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,971 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
The End (M)
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 23:07:28 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar scowled at the indeterminate amount of walking they had yet to do. Why did he not bring snow-shoes again? Well to be fair Oscar has never lived in such an environment, he has been blessedly ignorant to the pure horror of the cold. He was under-prepared simply because he did not know how to prepare.

Yet despite his discomfort, Oscar pushed on alongside Jayden. At Jayden's question Oscar would sigh heavily. He did not have an answer at first, but eventually he would make a few suggestions. "We could sing songs. What was the one about the beer on the wall?" Oscar sneered before shaking his head, "I'm kidding, please don't start singing."

After another moment of staring out into the blank landscape of the wastes, Oscar would provide a serious answer. "We can talk about the training simulation for SPECTER. Felix says that it is a good idea to collaborate, I agree."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
The End (M)
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 18:47:03 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

"..."

[break][break] Was there a song about beer on the wall? He wasn't familiar.

[break][break] "I don't think you have to worry about that," he says. "I have not really sung before."

[break][break] After all, neither Nikolai or Cäcilia Cross seemed like the type to enjoy karaoke.

[break][break] He's relieved then, when Oscar chooses a much more enjoyable topic of conversation. Or at least, Jayden thinks so.

[break][break] "Oh, I've been meaning to discuss that with you." With nothing but the icy cold tundra to keep them company, this would be the perfect time to discuss it. "I've used similar training simulations with other Rocket grunts in their training, like . It's quite useful. And based on the last exams, I think it would be an effective method in scouring proper SPECTRA agents."

[break][break] "I'd like to try the simulation first, with you, one day."

[break][break] "That way we can test out it's limitations."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(100%); margin-top:-10px; } .jaytop img:hover { filter:grayscale(20%); transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing