stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
gloom boys [m]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2023 23:53:18 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]The memo had been sent two days prior—[break][break]

Little Emo Baby Bird, I am sending this in advance to make you aware that we will be on assignment together in two days time. Nothing strenuous! No heavy duty Pokémon will be necessary. In fact, bring along that cute little eevee of yours.[break][break]

Cecilia will arrive at 10:45 on the dot to transport you to my establishment in Sootopolis, where I will brief you further on our task. Fair warning, she’ll probably want a treat before she’s willing to transport you back. Cheers! —Admin Delaney
[break][break]

Levy would find the dragapult to be expertly promptly. Her transparent body phasing straight through his kitchen counter before making herself fully tangible in the middle of the room to blink at him with expectant citrine eyes.[break][break]

Once satisfied, she would open up a PHANTOM FORCE portal to send the both of them back to the main floor of Circinus & Sagitta.[break][break]

Fern waited on the other end, unbothered and casual. A mug of fresh tea in hand as he leaned against the front counter of his shop. The memo was half a fib, more a meeting than an official assignment. Call it testing the waters. But it was still a direct summons from an admin, no matter what Levy’s personal opinions of him were.

[break][break]

// m: recruitment act ii

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

roux

Lev
he/him
Twenty-Two
March 31
PETALBURG CITY, HOENN
homosexual
forger's assistant
associate
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
129 posts
Levy Alinsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @levy
Levy Alinsky
gloom boys [m]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 13:22:34 GMT
Levy Alinsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase1"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Admittedly, but maybe not unsurprisingly, Levy was feeling a little reticent about following the details of the letter. Not only because of the somewhat sweetly patronizing tone of the letter, but because Fern was shifty. They'd been paired together a couple of times and Levy had known the man to be somewhat exhausting. Then again, most people exhausted Levy without meaning to, it was simply his unfortunate nature as an extreme introvert.
[break][break]
Still, Fern had something of value to teach, obviously. The guy made it to admin one way or another so he couldn't exactly doubt his capabilities. Either way, he wasn't going to miss out on the opportunity, even if it was a sham.
[break][break]
He showed up on time, of course, with a treat in hand for the greedy dragapult waiting for him. With a sigh, he muttered, "Let's get this over with." It wasn't like he had anything better to do. Wren was out wrestling with his dreams of being a ranger captain. Maybe this was Levy's attempt at showing similar ambition, though in not nearly so admirable a way.
[break][break]
It took a moment, after reappearing, to realize that things were starkly different than his expectations. "I didn't realize the mission was in your shop."

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase1]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A476C4;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase1]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
gloom boys [m]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 22:26:54 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] Once a treat was handed over, Ceci happily gobbled it up. And to show her gratitude, her head tilted downward to give Levy an affectionate nudge with the flat top of her head as reptilian coos rumbled in her throat. Then she opened up the returning PHANTOM PORTAL to allow the grunt safe (though maybe stomach-flopping,) passage back to Fern’s shop.[break][break]

Fern was, of course, waiting with bated breath. Or as close to it as he might come to that. Leaning on the counter, he sipped a fresh cup of earl grey. An electric kettle rested nearby, still bubbling with warmth. Teal blue eyes brightened when Levy stepped through the rift, though his mouth curved into its typical, feline smile. “So you know this is my shop–already a move in the right direction.”[break][break]

Not that he had elaborated what that direction was.[break][break]

He sighed, setting down his cup and saucer before folding his arms lazily. “No terribly dirty work, I’m afraid, little rain cloud. Hope you weren’t too excited for that.” For all of his teasing, he had chosen Levy personally for this offer. Whether or not Levy rose to that was his own choice, but Fern was hoping for something positive, naturally. He’d have to spend more time on a selection process, if not.[break][break]

“Tea? Might as well settle in, we’re not going anywhere fast. The mission is more of a…discussion. Don’t be too pissed at me for the fib.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

roux

Lev
he/him
Twenty-Two
March 31
PETALBURG CITY, HOENN
homosexual
forger's assistant
associate
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
129 posts
Levy Alinsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @levy
Levy Alinsky
gloom boys [m]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 14:37:58 GMT
Levy Alinsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase1"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Okay, so the dragapult was actually really cute. Maybe he should get one someday. His type had strangely veered into bugs, not that he'd been fond of creepy crawlies. It was just weirdly happened. Sure he could add a phantom lizard to the crew.
[break][break]
Truly he hadn't known exactly, it had been a hunch. A correct hunch. It had the smell of paper and ink, a weirdly warm ambiance that Levy was somewhat inclined to. He liked the quiet, tucked away sort of places. Granted, for as much as Fern talked, he'd never thought to find quiet and solitude around the other man.
[break][break]
"Well... actually, I'm kind of relieved." He didn't really think before speaking, and wasn't sure how to follow up the statement. It had been something he'd been thinking about for some time now. Being around Wren increasingly more had made his job difficult. He couldn't help but feel guilty, even if he'd made his bed and wasn't prepared to change (even for Wren). He was forcing Wren to be hypocritical, being around him.
[break][break]
With a quick eyebrow raise, he shrugged his shoulders and took a seat without asking. "Sure, okay." A discussion. Why did that make him so nervous? Had Rocket noticed something and sent an admin after him? There were far more intimidating fellows out there, like who had forced him to stay in the hospital. Fern was a farcry from scary.
[break][break]
"Alright, what is this discussion?" He was good at seeming unperturbed, but even then it seeped into his tone, critical and defensive.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase1]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A476C4;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase1]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
gloom boys [m]
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 17:57:29 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] Levy would likely be surprised to find that when it came to work, Fern was unexpectedly quite fastidious and attentive. Silence was more common in the rooms of Circinus & Sagitta than most might anticipate. Not that he was inclined to be hushed now, of course, but if his offer turned out successfully, the younger man might find that the setting was not so terrible to spend time in on a routine basis.[break][break]

Yes, even with Fern included in the picture.[break][break]

“Is that so?” The response wasn’t particularly critical, so much as it was knowing. “I had a sense that might be the case.” Again, it wasn’t a knock, but it did further Fern’s personal belief that he’d made a correct selection in handpicking Levy first and foremost for this. It wasn’t even that he’d assumed that Levy was having difficulty keeping the lines of his life from blurring together, but even if he knew more about those personal attachments, he wasn’t necessarily always of the same mind as some of the other higher ups within Rocket.[break][break]

He prided a sense of self and independence. Protection of that autonomy–personal connections included. Perhaps that made him a little less than ideal for his current position and rank, but he’d crawled his way up. And he wouldn’t be knocked loose too easily.[break][break]

“Defensive as usual,” he sighed as his head lolled to the side in exasperation, “Relax, Levy. I simply have an offer for you.” His file stated that he’d studied english and literature. So he must have some idea of composition and whatnot. Plus…this seemed like the sort of job for someone more bookish (humorish, considering Fern had been a terrible student, and not too bookish at all.)[break][break]

But! He was getting distracted. “I oversee forgery and counterfeit. Long before I was ever a member of Rocket, I was an established forger in a variety of circles. It takes diligence and precision to perfect, but I thought perhaps you would do well at it.” His hand pressed to his chest, “Under my esteemed tutelage, of course.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
gloom boys [m]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 18:33:51 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD END!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: