She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
A Fun Day Out (EE)
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 1:37:40 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Carnival events like these remind her of the esteemed amusement park in Nimbasa city she never got to experience. However, there’s always an opportunity to create new fun, fond memories. And she’s determined to do so, even if her older brother is less than eager.[break][break]
“Quit fussing and hold still already.” Abigail comments, struggling to put a pair of Pikachu ears on top of his head. “Don’t be such a stick in the mud, Wolfgang. Everyone’s wearing a headpiece.”[break][break]
Including her. She has Tandemaus ears! So cute.[break][break]
MISSION.

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #fa347d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
A Fun Day Out (EE)
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 11:50:43 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"How 'bout you get taller instead?"

regardless of what he says, he still eventually leans forward to give his sister an easier time. It's only going to get more annoying if he lets the pestering progress further.

he appears discontent and disgruntled on the outside as eyes keep looking around. there's more noise around him than what he has hears in a week of him just living his own life.

"Ain't ya too old for this shit?" he asks.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
I recall no one that loved me whole before and I've not been in love with anybody before.
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
A Fun Day Out (EE)
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 8:17:01 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Whether it’s the short comment or being too “old” to have fun, extremely rude words are tempted to sneak by her lips. Thankfully, she keeps them at bay (her words could be more crude than his) and sticks to their usual banter.[break][break]
“Maybe. But I’d like to experience it at least once. You know I didn’t have much of a childhood outside of the dojo.” [break][break]
She may have been the “favorite” of their twisted little family, but that didn’t make her any less of a dirty little secret. Abigail smiles and admires the silly headwear he finally puts on.[break][break]
“Anyway, you’ve got no excuses now not to spend time with me. You're too old for teenage angst.”

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #fa347d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #fa347d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #fa347d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #fa347d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
A Fun Day Out (EE)
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 1:21:55 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"you wished you followed your brother's footsteps, huh?"

he got out the moment he can under the guise of family and education. bless his grandparents for existing so he has a reason to step out of their place the moment he could.

still, brother is weird. he basically lived on his lonesome for a while that it felt like family has been a lost concept to him.

"my excuse is i need money," he answers. "rent ain't payin' itself."

he looks around the attraction. he still cringes at all the lights and sounds and crowds, but he supposed he already paid for the admittance fee. getting out was much more of a waste than staying.

"just... go lead the way. we're wastin' time jus' talkin' here."

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
A Fun Day Out (EE)
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 21:12:15 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Her follow in his footsteps? As if. [break][break]
Too late for that kind of talk, anyway.[break][break]
As they walk Abigail looks at all the attractions the place has to offer. Rides (which, she doubts that she’ll be able to convince him to ride any, maybe a rollercoaster) and smaller concession stands, likely for food and games. [break][break]
“Are you hungry? I forgot to eat breakfast.”

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
A Fun Day Out (EE)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 0:54:28 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he shrugs at her question. he wasn't hungry if that was the only question.

"no, i had coffee earlier." he certainly needed it today, and maybe an additional one for safe measures.

he feels nonchalance at first before he realizes the essence of the question. there's only one reason why a girl would ask such things, and wolfgang feels nausea forming.

"are you tellin' me ya didn't get somethin' to eat before goin' out? they jack up prices so bad in these places, y'know?"

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
A Fun Day Out (EE)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 1:04:25 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Was she too preoccupied with being excited for today’s outing to remember to eat? Yes. Will she tell him that? Hell no. [break][break]
Still, the lecture takes her off guard so much so that her cheeks redden as she swings a fist at his arm. It doesn’t hurt.. much.[break][break]
“Shut up, I know that. Also, coffee is hardly food.” It wasn’t like she couldn’t afford mediocre expensive amusement park food.. But he had a point. She shrugs.[break][break]
“Never mind then. Hm- maybe they have one of those test of strength games around?”

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
A Fun Day Out (EE)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 4:07:10 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
she was still a growing child (in his point of view). there's no way he's allowing her to be missing a meal just because he did.

"what do you mean never mind?! i ain't sayin' no to that!"

raising his voice in public earns him shifty looks from people around them, to which he responds with just a low growl from his throat. he turns to look at them, though the natural glare he has has the people turn from them.

he cleans up his act after trying not to let it bother him before demanding more things from her.

"get the map out. pick a place. we're goin' there if ya barely count coffee as breakfast."

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
A Fun Day Out (EE)
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2023 20:15:39 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abigail wasn’t gunning to use reverse psychology on him but hey, whatever works. It’s almost amusing, if people weren’t staring at them for his little outburst. But eh, they’ve been through worse.[break][break]
“Okay! Don’t get all riled up on me.”She shrugs and pulls up the map app on her phone. Looks like there’s a bunch of stands to choose from.[break][break]
“What’re we qualifying as “breakfast”, because I can live with just a baked pretzel or something.” [break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
A Fun Day Out (EE)
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 2:59:02 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he dismisses her with a wave of his hand. he doesn't really care much about the food as long as it fits the description of breakfast.

"yeah, yeah. that's fine. just pick somethin'."

it's not like he's looking to impress someone that he'd come up with a special place in mind. he has a lot to make up for his sister, but he's not willing to go spoil her that much.

eggs and bacon would be nice, but he wasn't going to mention that.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
A Fun Day Out (EE)
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 14:22:08 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Well, there is a cute little cafe nearby located in the park. And they do serve breakfast. Her straight face turns into something more playful, mischievous. She eagerly pockets her phone and grabs her brother by the hand.[break][break]
“Alright! Follow me.”[break][break]
Some things never change. Thankfully, it’s not too busy when they get there so they should be served relatively fast. And yes, it’s Pikachu themed. She loves cutesy places.[break][break]
“And don’t worry, I'll pay since I forgot.”

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
A Fun Day Out (EE)
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 2:50:55 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he isn't surprised by the sudden yanking and getting dragged at this point. it was only of matter when it'll happen for him.

"wrong move," he tells his sibling. "i'm gonna squeeze every last bit of penny you have."

he's unsure whether it's a bluff or something he'd actually do though, depending of what happens until then.

wolfgang immediately feels out of place the moment they enter the store. the only other people there were either families or dating couples, though he supposed they count as the former.

as soon as he's done looking at the vibes of the place, he pipes up. "isn't this one of those places where you go just to take pictures of the food?"

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
A Fun Day Out (EE)
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 18:32:15 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

She can’t help but roll her eyes. Little does her brother know that she has every penny to spare. Abigail’s a bit of a money hoarder and spender, but for good reason.[break][break]
The small hustle and bustle of the store doesn’t catch her attention like it does her brother, instead she focuses on something else.[break][break]
“Oh hey, you’re spot on for once.” She teases. “That’s right. After all, picture perfect food is the best for generating clout.”[break][break]
That being said, she still needs to get her page setup for her Pokemon Grooming business. One day at a time though. For now she’s gonna be vain on main.[break][break]
“Alright c’mon you big oaf, let's go pick a table.”

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
A Fun Day Out (EE)
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 5:09:37 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
to voice out his frustrations or to accept his fate. there's always a struggle for wolfgang choose between breathing out a sigh or clearing his throat just for the grumbling sound.

he goes for the former this time.

wolfgang goes for an open one near the window. the light filtering through the glass was bright, but at least it gives him elsewhere to look at instead of the loud, overly decorated interior of the cafe.

"there. it's scenic enough for your pictures." he takes a seat before consulting abigail. "this is good enough, right?"

he steels himself for the colorful and equally extra menu.

close tab

played by

Gina

мегера
She/Her
April 4th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Hair Stylist
Ace
5′7″ / 170cm height
5′7″ / 170cm height
awards
242 posts
part of
TAG WITH @abigail
Abigail Mikhaylov
A Fun Day Out (EE)
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 18:12:37 GMT
Abigail Mikhaylov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abigail hadn’t expected him to be considerate about her photos, or to care at all really, so it’s a sweet gesture.[break][break]
“Thank you. It’s perfect.”[break][break]
The menu is indeed colorful, and cutesy, but Abigail remains unaffected and instead looks happy to be here. So at least there’s that.[break][break]
“I’m gonna go with the pecha berry crepes. I deserve something sweet. And you, actually eat something instead of coffee please?”[break][break]