Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
hallucinations [m][c]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 18:36:29 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
“Yeah, no news is good news.” Elinor replied. Her gaze kept going to the ghosts, which was why she was quick to spot when another one was about to join them.

She began to look a bit worried when Lars frantically began to repeat the word no. “Lars…” She tried to place a heavy calming hand on his shoulder. But she wasn’t even sure that would work.

MISSION: INTO THE WILDS (Border)

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
hallucinations [m][c]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 12:00:53 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He felt ready to run away screaming, or to just collapse into an incoherent pile—because of what appeared to be the last specter that appeared.

He then turned to face her, the color draining from his face.

“Have… have I ever told you. That. I have only ever lost one Pokémon all this time. Across the years. All the thirty-one years of me being alive. I lost just. Just one.”

The Swampert continued to hang around his younger sister’s ankles, before approaching them—the melodious Alto Marean arguing then faded into the mist, leaving the specter of the Swampert standing there, staring at him quietly.

“Just… j-just one Pokémon… and… and it was him. Suijin. Th-the Mudkip that Mom gave m-me.”

whose dumb idea was it to come out here?!

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
hallucinations [m][c]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 18:43:21 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
As the spirits of the deceased family decided to leave them to the Swampert’s presence, Elinor listened to her dear cousin regale her the tale once more. She faintly recalled him having mentioned this detail once before, at a point where she was in a very dark place.

And now it seemed she finally got to meet this deceased Suijin.

She tried to meet his gaze, and yet she knew all too well the pain he was feeling. Old wounds ripped open. What would she do if it had been Gon, Nix or any of the others that had died.

“I know this isn’t easy, Lars.” She paused. Would this worsen or easen the situation? “But if there are things you wish that you told Suijin, Now is your chance.”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
hallucinations [m][c]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 16:03:14 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“The… the only good thing that came out of this was… my current Swampert, Ryujin? Apparently someone was holding onto a Mudkip egg so… she’s related to him…”

As if on cue, a red beam shot out of one of his pockets, revealing the current Swampert that he travelled with, the two Pokémon staring at each other. One living, one dead.

“…I’ve always been careful ever since. Especially when it came to joining sorties that involved Team Rocket… I wanted to go back to you, I really did! But…”

He then fell silent, looking down at the misty ground. Ugh, why was this shit so hard?!

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
hallucinations [m][c]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 14:36:16 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Lars spoke. Elinor kept quiet. This was a moment for Lars, a moment for him to come to terms with a loss that was clearly still painful for him.

She did not wish to impose.

Lars’s other Swampert made an appearance and with it, she gave them space. She stepped back. She allowed Lars and his Pokémon to say what needed to be said, and do what needed to be done.

And yet a hopeful look did wander, pondering if perhaps she would be lucky to get a chance meeting of her own with those she lost.

But the mists of the realm did not part, there was no sign to be had. This was all for Lars.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
hallucinations [m][c]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2023 17:27:27 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

All Ryujin could do at this point was nudge his leg, because she’d caught sight of her spectral look-alike.

“Yes, Ryujin… that’s. That’s the one I told you about. Your…” he trailed off, willing himself not to explode and calm down, because holy fucking shit this was so hard for him to confront!

A few moments of quiet passed between them—the living, and the dead. While the spectral Swampert sized up the state of his human companion, to the living, non-spectral mirror image of himself—he would nod her way, before turning tail and disappearing into the wispy mist.

“…now you know why I keep you out of danger. I don’t want Suijin to haunt me and give me the yelling-down of a lifetime. Not after what happened to him.”

The good thing about this trip was—the specter of a certain person he was dreading to see… hadn’t shown up. Or maybe it was because he’d already made peace with the other man they didn’t show up anymore…?

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
hallucinations [m][c]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2023 13:50:22 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

For brief moments Elinor feared that Lars would not take the opportunity presented to him. For a brief moment she feared he would squander the chance and let his icy-nature hold the words that needed to be said close to his chest.

But he did.

Elinor nodded in acknowledgement but did not speak. She simply allowed the moment of peace to fall between all parties involved before they would head home.

They had not found what they came here to look for. But perhaps they found something better?

Closure.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hallucinations [m][c]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2023 20:07:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: