235 posts
part of
TAG WITH @symon
symon blessing
happiness [m, o]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 18:26:18 GMT
symon blessing Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]The bright-colored tents and happy chatter burnt away at the gray season like a magic fire. He had nothing for appreciation for the funfair organizers, thankful for their presence and the way they managed to bring a little cheer back to the region.

Sy and some of the boys had volunteered to be the pretty assistant’s for a magician’s show, which was in an hour or so, leaving them with some time to explore beforehand. Many of the crew flocked to the beer tent, but Sy preferred to keep an even head, so he went to play some carnival games.

He handed over his tickets to the booth runner who asked him what color squirty frog he wanted.

“The pink one, please,” he requested, taking his seat on the far-too-small bench and preparing to squirt the shit out of some flies.
[attr="class","samjertag"]open - rondez-view circulation
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

he/him
october 31st
lilycove city
bisexual
rocket's errand boy
grunt
5 height
5 height
i'm here for a good time not a longtime, compa!
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nicolas
nicolas rivera
happiness [m, o]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 22:23:24 GMT
nicolas rivera Avatar
"yo, who'd of thought the fair would come to town?"

[break]

the youthful nicolas had been awestruck. eyeing one booth to the next. there was just too much to do. where were they, both he and pikachu, were to begin? "try not to electrocute the power box this time. i don't wanna get banned from another carnival, d'you know how embarrassing that is?" how was it even possible to get banned from a carnival? well, when you have a partner as rowdy as nicolas's it's pretty easy. "don't make me lock you away."

[break]

it was then, beside , there was an open bench that led to some sort of squirting contest. nicolas, running over to sit beside the large fellow, would say, "alright, squirting contest!!" with his pikachu upon his back. nicolas would take a seat to take hold of a pink squirter that was just about the same shape and color as 's. "yo, let me win! i wanna bring something back for the honeys at home!" there were a few rockets that came to mind he could win a few gifts for, especially if it led to a date. "have a heart big guy, huh?"

[break]

nicolas, too, had been ready to squirt the shit out of some flies.

[break]

note: boop!

⚰︎ divider made by milky!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights