awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dolores
Dolores Dacal
Witch Hunt [S/Past]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 20:02:03 GMT
Dolores Dacal Avatar
Humans were cruel. Children more so. The moment they spotted someone who looked different, they singled them out like a lamb for slaughter.

"Begone, witch! Go back to your evil lair!"

A gang of middle school students chased down a pale, dark-haired girl. They laughed giddily while spouting vile curses, treating this like some sort of game. The streets of Lavender Town were empty, since all the adults were at their jobs. Eventually, they wound up in a murky alleyway, where the girl was completely cornered by her pursuers.

"Die, witch!" They started hurling rocks at her, one of them hitting the girl on the head.

"S-stop! I'm not a witch!" The girl cried, shielding herself with her arms. A tiny Misdreavus swooped in to defend her, only to be swiftly taken out by the head bully's Houndour.

"Wait, Dad says they didn't stone witches... They burned them!"

"B-burned?!" The girl's pupils dilated in terror. She yipped in pain as two of her classmates grabbed her arms, locking her firmly in place. "No! No no no! You can't do that! T-that's... that's murder!"

Part of her wanted to believe they were bluffing. However, as she felt the heat coming off the Houndour's mouth draw closer, that hope evaporated, giving way to mortal dread. "P-please let me go! LET ME GO!" She desperately pleaded, knowing that her cries for help would reach no-one's ears.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Witch Hunt [S/Past]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 15:14:38 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

If there was one thing the young Kalosian despised, it was bullies.

After taking the time to pay his respects to his first Pokemon, the young Thomas was getting ready to quietly leave the town. The commotion of a girl getting chased by a group of boys got his attention. Clutching his fists tightly, Thomas stalked the group into the alley, Pancham brought out to accompany him.

He would watch as her Misdreavus was taken out by a Houndour.

"She's telling you to fuck off!", the brown-haired boy called out to the group in a harsh tone.

The look on his face was harsh, piercing green eyes glaring menacingly at the group of bullies that cornered the girl. It was clear that he was he was ready for a fight, as was the Pancham accompanying him.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Kost

the witch
She/her
April 4
Lavender Town, Kanto
Demisexual
Mortician
Civilian
0 height
0 height
Broken pieces, broken hearts
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dolores
Dolores Dacal
Witch Hunt [S/Past]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 15:12:26 GMT
Dolores Dacal Avatar
"Burn the witch! Burn the witch! Burn the witch!"

The children chanted in a fit of collective bloodlust, while the ball of fire in Houndour's mouth grew ever bigger. The girl shut her eyes tightly and prepared for the worst, when suddenly, an angry teenager with brown hair yelled at the bullies to fuck off. They turned towards him with sour expressions, clearly not happy that someone had ruined their fun.

"What do you care? She your girlfriend or something?"

The boys laughed derisively. The head bully then snapped his fingers, prompting his Houndour to turn around and hurl its Ember at Pancham instead.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Witch Hunt [S/Past]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 1:34:10 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I'm in a foul mood today. And your face is looking pretty punchable!", the youth spat at the head bully.

The Pancham would step to the side of the oncoming fireball, as would the master. The boy flashed a wicked, bloodthirsty grin. "Brutus, waste 'em! Body Slam!"

The Pancham would leap up, and attempt to slam down on the Houndour with all the weight he could muster.

tags:

close tab

played by

Kost

the witch
She/her
April 4
Lavender Town, Kanto
Demisexual
Mortician
Civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dolores
Dolores Dacal
Witch Hunt [S/Past]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 12:57:01 GMT
Dolores Dacal Avatar
Despite its small, unassuming size, the boy’s Pancham could hit like a truck. Its Body Slam was more than sufficient to knock out the Houndour. It turned out that dog had more bark than bite, much like the bullies themselves.

“Tch. Let’s just leave! See you when your boyfriend’s not around, witch!”

As the juvenile delinquents ran away with their tails between their legs, the dark-haired girl groggily stood up, clutching her head. “T-thank you…” She weakly muttered, blood trickling down from where the rock had hit her. Feeling light-headed from her injury, she wobbled a bit, before tumbling over the boy that had just saved her.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Witch Hunt [S/Past]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 13:10:11 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Pathetic!", the young Kalosian spat as the bullies ran off. Not even an attempt to use their numbers to overwhelm him? Frankly, he felt cheated out of the chance to actually throw down himself.

He then turned to the girl, who was bleeding and groggy. "Don't mention it.", Thomas told her, breathing deeply to calm himself.

He would move in to catch her, before she could fall back to the ground. "You're not looking to good. We should get that checked out.", he'd tell her, offering to help her to the Pokemon Center.

He would take a piece of cloth he had on him, offering it to her, so she could press it against her open wound.

tags:

close tab

played by

Kost

the witch
She/her
April 4
Lavender Town, Kanto
Demisexual
Mortician
Civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
23 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dolores
Dolores Dacal
Witch Hunt [S/Past]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 14:00:22 GMT
Dolores Dacal Avatar
“What’s the point?” The girl said, while pressing the piece of cloth against her wound. It quickly soaked up the blood, turning red. “They’re gonna come back for me tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that… And they’re gonna do worse and worse things to me.”

She began to sob quietly, tears cascading her pale cheeks. “You should’ve let them kill me!” She finally broke down crying. “I’m no good! I smell bad and have no friends!”

Having recovered some of its health, the Misdreavus floated nearby, staring worriedly at its distraught trainer.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Witch Hunt [S/Past]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 14:45:50 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas frowned as she spoke. He had been in a similar position to her, and he felt for her. As she broke down crying, Thomas moved in and gently wrapped his arms around her in a reassuring hug. "Don't talk about yourself like that.", he told the teenager.

"Nobody deserves to be treated like that.", he told her. "You deserve much better than that."

In that moment, the preteen lamented the fact that the bullies fled.

tags: