forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
nothing ventured
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 21:48:39 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabebase"]
[attr="class","gabe1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","gabeimg"]

[attr="class","gabe2"]history is often overlooked. it's forgotten; sealed away. the average person has little use for old tomes or relics.
[break][break]
but not gabriel.
[break][break]
the former-councilman knew that the key to a successful future, is to learn from the past.
[break][break]
but it wasn't his past that he sought here, and now.
[break][break]
entering the double-wide doorway, gabriel takes in the view of the place. the executive director of the place was a man by the name of , and gabriel makes a mental note to learn more about the scientist.
[break][break]
for now, though, his attention was elsewhere. a man was approaching, his lips parted into a polite smile.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","gabe3"]
[attr="class","gabepoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.gabebase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#b75d5d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabebase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabeimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabepoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gabepoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
reach the stars, fly a fantasy
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
nothing ventured
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 19:55:47 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[attr="class","mem"]
said man is more like a child in comparison. twenty-one years old and for the day a glorified guide. his minccino perches upon his shoulder, friendly and bright-eyed. memphis is just as friendly, but the anxiety that comes with social interaction tries to cover the brightness his eyes are fully capable of holding.

he fights the anxiety and presses through, the brightness starting to show with his smile. it's a constant battle and in the presence of warm people, he usually wins.

", isn't it? my name is , and i'll be your guide through the museum today."

the greeting is given with the confidence expected of anybody who is comfortable with social interaction. working beneath his parents in the religious circle makes him, even at the young age of twenty-one, a terrifyingly good actor.
[attr="class","membr"]
[newclass=.mem] margin: 0 auto; width: 450px;font-size:13px; [/newclass] [newclass="mem b"]letter-spacing:.5px;font-size: 13.5px!important;[/newclass] [newclass=.membr img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.membr] text-align: center; border-top:solid 1px #232323; color: #2b2b2b; margin-top:20px;padding-top:20px;margin-bottom:-20px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
nothing ventured
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 19:45:02 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe1"]

[attr="class","gabeimg"]

[attr="class","gabe2"]"mr. evren," he says in greeting, extending a hand of flesh and blood. at his side, the arm of matte black lies still.
[break][break]
"i understand you have quite an impressive exihibt to show me today." gabe's lion smile holds all the warmth of a pyroar ready to lay purge a field by flame.
[break][break]
"please do lead on."

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","gabe3"]

[newclass=.gabebase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabeimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gabe3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
nothing ventured
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 19:57:00 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-wrap"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-left"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-right"]
[attr="class","memphis-banner-up-mini-top"]
x
-
[attr="class","memphis-banner-cred-right-1"]wow, memphis thinks gently to himself. i wish my smile was that warm...

"right this way, mr. black."

he turns and starts toward the exhibit. though, it is a walk, so memphis has to make a bit of idle chatter so they don't get bored. bored = bad report which also = memphis getting a possible scolding.

"what in particular interests you in this exhibit, mr. black?"

it's a valid question. some yearn for answers, others for proof, and some just come for leisure. he wonders to which path gabe fancies himself this day.

[newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap]margin: 0 auto; width: 540px; padding: 20px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred"]display:flex;gap:25px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left]display:flex;flex-direction:column;gap:11px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left img]margin: -5px 10px 0px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-left div"]box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;margin-bottom:0px;height:69px;width:69px;background-color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-right]border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-right-1]line-height: 16px;text-align: justify;margin:34px 5px 5px 20px;padding-right:15px;font-size: 11.5px;letter-spacing: .5px;font-family: Poppins;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top]border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top a]text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans !important;line-height: normal;line-height: 10px !important;-webkit-transition: 0.3s;transition: 0.3s;-ms-transition: 0.3s;-o-transition: 0.3s;-moz-transition: 0.3s;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-up-mini-top a:hover]color:#808080!important;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap b] color:#d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap i]color:#808080;[/newclass][newclass=.memphis-banner-cred-wrap u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #808080;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
nothing ventured
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 0:49:54 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe1"]

[attr="class","gabeimg"]

[attr="class","gabe2"]"please - gabriel."
[break][break]
he follows after memphis with a practiced tempo.
[break][break]
"i'm interested in this region's history. its ancient tribes, but more importantly, the legends to which they prostated themselves to."
[break][break]
he tosses a glance in the other mans direction, eyebrow raised.
[break][break]
"is that something you can enlighten me on?"
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","gabe3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
nothing ventured
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 14:34:25 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memp"]
[attr="class","memptag"]

[attr="class","mempmain"]

gabriel, memphis tells himself in hopes of remembering; but his manners always get the better of him.[break][break]

"i can certainly try." he's no wizard in the realm of myths, legends, and other things; but he does like to read and that reading gives him big brain when it comes to these sorts of things.[break][break]

admittedly it's more the supernatural side of legends and myths, mostly surrounding arceus and giratina, but...[break][break]

as they approach the display to which they have the most information pertaining to ancient tribes who dedicated themselves to what they called legendary and god-like pokémon, memphis stops and looks to gabriel.[break][break]

"ask away. i can't promise i'll enlighten you to any truly new knowledge, but i can try."

[attr="class","memppoke"]

[newclass=.memp]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memp div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mempmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memptag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memp b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memp i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memp u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memp a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memppoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
nothing ventured
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 1:18:18 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]the former-councilman nods, conceding to the 'agreement'. as they walk, two pyroars unfurl themselves from beneath a nearby bench and move to follow in the giant's shadow.
[break]
[break]

"tell me about the dragon clan."
[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #b75d5d; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ruin maniac
he / him
twenty-one
feburary fourteenth
hearthome city, sinnoh
homosexual (closeted)
archivist
civilian
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memphis
memphis evren
nothing ventured
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 12:32:05 GMT
memphis evren Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","memp"]
[attr="class","memptag"]

[attr="class","mempmain"]

"the dragon clan," memphis parrots before glancing over at their displays. personally, he knows nothing. so he just states what he remembers from texts that he'd looked over too many times.[break][break]

"they were an ancient people that lived in what was, at the time, meteor falls village. a village aptly named, as at the time meteors were constantly showering the area. after a particularly large meteor created the crater we know now as sootopolis, primal groudon and kyogre entered a fierce conflict. the draconids helped to quell this conflict with the help of rayquaza."[break][break]

he makes his way to the murals and writings, pieces of ancient history where these facts had been scrounged up.[break][break]

"in celebration of resolving the conflict, the draconid people created the sky pillar on an undisclosed island. their hope was to summon rayquaza again, should disaster such as this strike again."[break][break]

moving to the more modern notes and plaques, he finally ends.[break][break]

"over time, many of the draconid people became the first avatars of hoenn. eventually they lost their lives defending against a meteor event not too different from the one most recently recorded in hoenn. it's been said that the draconid people are gone as a people group, though some descendants may still live on."

[attr="class","memppoke"]

[newclass=.memp]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.memp div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.mempmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass][newclass=.memptag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass][newclass=.memp b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.memp i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.memp u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.memp a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.memppoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]