onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
new hues [ee, c]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 20:05:01 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","mitchel"]We could.

And just like that, a lifetime of opportunities opens up; a future Onyx had never thought possible, would never let himself think was possible. At least three solid months of happy times, tin can shooting, and these motley, stuffed Rookidee. Ice cream and powdered sugar and the taste of it on Andres’ lips.

It’s terrifying in its enormity. It makes him want to run. If he was a lesser man, his knees would quake.

But he threads his fingers with Andres’ and grins, head cocking back.

“Aw, but the casual decapitation is part of the fun.”

He could do this. Carnivals and concerts and sitting on a blanket in the grass and doing it right this time.

[attr="class","mitcheltag"] mission: rondez-view circulation
onyx deepthink hours
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.mitchel] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchel b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchel i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.mitchel u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.mitcheltag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.mitcheltag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
new hues [ee, c]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 4:45:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: