uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
like real people do
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 11:28:23 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uri"]
[attr="class","urimain"]three words and the feelings that come from it are enough to nullify the earlier angst he felt about her leaving. what does it matter anymore? in the grand scheme of things, her leaving akura pales in comparison to them.

he cannot stop smiling.

"impossible, but i will concede this time and say that we love each other equally."

he laughs.

"does that sound good with you?"
[attr="class","uritag"]
[attr="class","uripoke"]
[newclass=.uri] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.urimain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.uritag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.uri b] color: #b75d5d; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.uri i] color: #b75d5d; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.uri u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #b75d5d; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.uri a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.uripoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
like real people do
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 13:44:32 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Maybe there was a small part of her that had been worried he’d think she was only saying this to distract him from her news, or because she was leaving Akura. But the way he beams at her softens her edges and quells her anxieties. Almost instantly, easily.[break][break]
Calla sighs, making a show of reluctantly acquiescing. “I guess I can agree with that.”[break][break]
It’s completely obvious from her tone that she’s more than open with the compromise. [break][break]
When she looks at him, her face is brighter and far more cheerful than her normally serious complexion.[break][break]
Her hands slip up to wind around his. “I think that’s perfectly good.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vulpix form-alola"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A0E0D9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
like real people do
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 9:42:25 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","uri"]
[attr="class","urimain"]"then we are in agreement."

he nods his head the same time her hand slips into his. this is it, he thinks. this is as close to feeling content and calm as he will ever feel.

"let's be perfectly good."
[attr="class","uritag"]
[attr="class","uripoke"]
[newclass=.uri] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.urimain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.uritag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.uri b] color: #b75d5d; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.uri i] color: #b75d5d; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.uri u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #b75d5d; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.uri a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.uripoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
like real people do
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 23:41:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: