they/them
september 10
ecruteak city
queer
tea house owner
civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felicity
felicity farkas
gleaming lights
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 0:26:02 GMT
felicity farkas Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
There was a reason the tea house closed at 4pm.

Upon arriving at Slateport City, Felicity had a tour around the city, learning of all the cool local places and where best to avoid. The night market had been something they'd be terribly interested in, but until now hadn't been able to attend. Opening a tea house was hard work, and Felicity had been aching these past few days and simply resting in their off time.

But now?

Their eyes sparkled in the hanging lights, glancing around food stalls and all kinds of wares. It was a tad overwhelming, with how bustling it was, but Felicity brushed off their skirt and joined the fray, practically vibrating with excitement. They kept a slow pace for Oolong, the little poliwag training at their feet dutifully and just as smitten with the scenery.

They visited a few stalls, collecting small trinkets and a few new fresh teapot sets to test when they returned home. Kabuki masks lined up on temporary walls and maybe Felicity went a tad overboard, they'd never been here!

Face flushed from excitement Felicity's gaze was turned down toward Oolong, both checking in on the small water type and gushing about the things they had found. Of course, not looking where they were going at the pace they were going, they swung out a bit while walking and managed to collide into someone, rather painfully.

Felicity yelped and went crashing to the ground, their knees and palms stinging. They hissed in pain and sat back on their legs, sighing and wiping their eyes. Noticing who they'd crashed into, they gasped.

"Oh!! I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention! You aren't hurt...right?"

They tacked on sheepishly, cheeks ablaze with embarrassment.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]