thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
just a game [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 10:20:42 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beckbase"]
[attr="class","beck1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

"professor."[break][break]

from out of the shadows of a PHANTOM FORCE steps the underboss; a familiar figure that has always stood opposed .[break][break]

in kanto, in hoenn, and now in other universes.[break][break]

"been well?"[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.beckbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5d5d5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 5:50:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A haunting voice she hasn’t heard in a long time stops her in her tracks. A cold presence crawls up her spine, déjà vu from the war that seemed to be coming back to haunt her in another region. Hoenn would not suffer the same fate as long as she was still alive.

She turns slowly to watch him melt from the shadows, “Does it matter?” she retorts, a spike of adrenaline lulling the storm raging inside her to force her mind to focus on the threat at hand, “Surrender now and you will have a fair trial,” an attempt at peace, likely futile but necessary in her mind.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 12:36:10 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

"oh, but trials aren't fair. they will never be fair. take it from someone who has been arrested multiple times but never once kept in a cell."[break][break]

his milotic slithers to life behind him, coiling protectively around its trainer. the sygna suit he wears syncs with the milotic.[break][break]

"even here, in hoenn, in the place you now call home, i'm allowed to roam around freely. tell me, professor, does that not infuriate you?"[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]

[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 16:26:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 He’s not lying. He should have been locked up in a cell years and years ago. Unfortunately, the world was an unfair and cruel place. The scale had been tipped away from good and skewed towards evil. She would balance that scale. Peace would reign.

“It does,” she admits, reaching for a pokeball at her waist. The metallic sphere hangs heavy in her hand. Red cracks like lightning from the device to release a Gardevoir. Eva forgoes her powers to match him fairly: sygna suit against sygna suit. Energy sparks to life between trainer and combatant, “But that changes today,” her BOLD claim ignites a spark between heir connection, one the Gardevoir is physically feels is it grows more resilient.

The dual type moves forward with grace, but her gaze is hard as stone. A MISTY TERRAIN bleedings from her palms, draping over the fairy-type in like a protective cloak.

+50 for Participation in battle/mission
+10 per IC post
+10 per IC post
= 70

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 16:56:43 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

the POISON BARB trap that he laid out becomes useless now under the effects of the MISTY TERRAIN. as annoying as it is, it is expected, and so he reacts little to it.[break][break]

instead, he focuses on the impending battle on his hands.[break][break]

"it doesn't have to be this way."[break][break]

he says, watching a similar SAFEGUARD wrap around them.[break][break]

"we don't have to fight."[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
10 MP for using a poison barb to poison your opponent in battle.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 90 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 5:51:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 He speaks words he doesn’t truly believe. Well, Eva doesn’t think he believes. This isn’t his first war just like it isn’t hers. They’ve been on this same rollercoaster time and time again. It always ended at the same starting point.

“You’re right,” she agrees, “We don’t.”

Her delicate feminine features darken beneath her grin, “So come quietly.”

+50 for participating in battle/mission
+10 per IC post (3)

=80MP

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 8:16:07 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

"the last professor we caught wasn't wise enough to know when to step away."[break][break]

his milotic coils around him protectively.[break][break]

"i'm offering you the chance not to make the same mistake reyes did."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 100 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 21:37:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s gaze darkens at the mention of her science sister and the torture she went through under the oppressive thumb of Team Rocket. They really were a plague that needed to be eradicated from this world, “You won’t catch me,” her tone almost has an amused brightness to it. She isn’t the same Professor she was even a few months ago. Chosen by a god, abandoned by the man she loves, lost and broken and alone in the midst of another war. There’s an uncharacteristic hardness forced upon the professor given her circumstances.

“In fact, you won’t lay your hands on another League member again,” BOLD talk for such a battle-weary professor. Her sygna suit sparkled with its connection to the Gardevoir, granting it the benefits of her bold nature. With a swift wave of the pokemon’s hand, a PSYCHIC aura moved to try and grip the Milotic and throw it away from its trainer.

+10 per IC post (4)

=90MP

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 8:54:02 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

"hm."[break][break]

it certainly is BOLD talk coming from such a battle-weary professor. but he has seen stranger things.[break][break]

like this realm they find themselves in.[break][break]

he clicks orders in return as his milotic is flung away by a PSYCHIC. it lands off to the side, skidding against rocky surfaces.[break][break]

it rises to send a wave of SURF in return, willing the elements in its favor.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x5[break][break]

TOTAL: 110 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 5:10:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The Milotic commands the elements, and a strong surge of water rushes towards them. The Gardevoir, and Eva, fall victim to it. The pressure threatens to wash them away but the Gardevoir’s PSYCHIC hold on herself and her trainer keeps them from being swept away in the current.

Adele fights off the dizziness of almost being swept away by SURF and retaliates by unleashing the only attack she knows will find purchase against the Milotic. MAGICAL LEAVES flutter out from beneath her dress. Their sharp edges glitter in the dull light before racing forward like shurikens towards the Milotic.

+10 per IC post (5)

=100MP

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 9:12:42 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

the MAGICAL LEAVES are countered with a sweep of BLIZZARD that looks to freeze and shatter them before they ever make contact.[break][break]

it does what it can.[break][break]

theo moves, circling to try and close the distance.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x6[break][break]

TOTAL: 120 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 21:34:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The Gardevoir’s eyes narrows at the BLIZZARD that impedes the progress of their petals. The dual type elects to take a more offensive approach, and slips into a shadow. Darkness extends and molds with the Milotic’s. Adele lashes out with malicious intent from the veil of darkness behind her opponent (SHADOW SNEAK).

Eva shifts, keeping a subtle tilt towards the moving Rocket while still keeping an eye on the battle. She refuses to be caught off guard in either scenario but her attention can only be spread so thin.

+10 per IC post (6)

=110MP

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 17:11:15 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

SHADOW SNEAK catches them by surprise. milotic cries out in pain only to whip its DRAGON TAIL in response, hoping to push the psychic-type away.[break][break]

having circled, he continues his approach.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x7[break][break]

TOTAL: 130 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 16:36:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The DRAGON TAIL pushes the Gardevoir back with a dull THUD as it crashes against her exterior. The force pushes her back, but the fairy type seems otherwise unphased. She fires off another barrage of MAGICAL LEAVES that attempt to swirl into a vortex around the serpent.

With confidence in Adele’s ability to hold off the Milotic, Eva turns her full attention to Theo. Her emerald gaze narrows on the approaching Rocket, her body tense with creeping anxiety. With her Sygna Suit activated, she lacks access to her powers for any sort of defense. She wouldn’t hold her own long against the seasoned underboss, “St- Stay back,” a request he was likely not going to oblige.

+10 per IC post (7)

=120MP

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 5:53:52 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

the battle between his milotic and the gardevoir fades into the background.[break][break]

"believe it or not, professor, but this isn't what i want."[break][break]

his attention lies solely on her.[break][break]

"but i can't let you keep doing what you do."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x8[break][break]

TOTAL: 140 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP