awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
CAVE: AT [POSTDORMITUM]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 11:53:20 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
There was something strange in the neighborhood. Between the expansion of the rift, the leaking of the Interdream Zone and the sudden emergence of Pokémon that should not exist, Andrea got the feeling that something very bad was about to happen. All the answers had to lie in Granite Cave, so that was where she was headed.

However, she was not the first to have arrived there. A figure was already standing by the entrance, an eerily familiar figure at that. “It’s… you.” The girl muttered in shock. “What are you doing here?” She asked with the seriousness and candor of a woman dressed up in a full-body Hydreigon costume.

+10 MP per IC post
+50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

TOTAL: 60 MP
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 12:25:37 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beckbase"]
[attr="class","beck1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

dressed in a sygna suit of his own, theo waits at the entrance of granite cave, curious to see whether anyone would recognize him or if anyone would stop to talk to him.[break][break]

for the most part, people have filtered in and out without any issues. for the league personnel, he stays hidden, but when they're civilians, he makes it a point to be seen.[break][break]

like in this instance.[break][break]

his eyes widen slightly when recognition hits.[break][break]

"andrea."[break][break]

he nods his head in greeting.[break][break]

"i am here on behalf of team rocket. what are you doing here?"[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.beckbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5d5d5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 16:18:43 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea squinted her eyes, getting a better look at the Rocket underboss. "Oh... Nice Sygna Suit." One clearly styled after his shiny Milotic at that. The bright colors kinda clashed with his usually serious image. Perhaps he had a secret affinity for Water types?

Theo wasn't one for exchanging pleasantries, directly answering the young woman's question and asking her in kind. "I'm not here on anybody's behalf except my own. Something fishy's going on here and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it. Are we... gonna have to fight?" She asked with obvious trepidation in her voice.

+10 MP per IC post (2)

TOTAL: 70 MP
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 16:52:34 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

he does have an affinity for water-types, though it isn't much of a secret to those that know him. in andrea's defense, what she knows of him is what he wants her to know.[break][break]

"i'd rather not fight you."[break][break]

his SYGNA SUIT deactivates to show as much.[break][break]

"what are you expecting to find in there?"[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
50 MP use a sygna suit in your thread.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x2[break][break]

TOTAL: 120 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 14:39:58 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“I don’t wanna fight you either.” Andrea solemnly said. It would feel wrong to fight each other after their previous meeting. Her Sygna Suit was already deactivated, its last usage having drained it of its energy. She still wore it because she thought she looked cool in it, and also because raiding a cave in her undies would be weird.

“I’m not sure what I’ll find in there, but if Team Rocket is exploiting the wilds for profit just like they did with METENO, then I’ll obviously try to stop them.” The young cosplayer stated. She figured she might as well be honest about her intentions, since Theo was seemingly being truthful as well.

+10 MP per IC post (3)

TOTAL: 80 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 10:40:44 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

"unfortunately, we are. but similar to meteno, we aren't the only ones trying to do so."[break][break]

his honesty continues followed by a question, expecting the same from her.[break][break]

"why would you try and stop us but not the league?"

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 130 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 12:44:27 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“The League?!” The young PokéManiac took a step back. “N-no, they’re just here to help…” She didn’t want to believe Theo’s words. At the very least, would have told her if the League was doing illicit things. There was no need for the councilwoman to lie to her.

Even so, nothing was accomplished simply by talking. “I’ll figure out what’s really going on myself. Let me in.” Andrea requested, making her way to the entrance of the cave.

+10 MP per IC post (4)

TOTAL: 90 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 13:39:33 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

"what are they helping, andrea?"[break][break]

he steps forward, putting himself between her and the mysteries that lie behind him.[break][break]

"i'm afraid i can't let you in. it isn't safe for you."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 140 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 9:29:20 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Things could never be that simple, could they? Theo was gatekeeping her, possibly also gaslighting and guybossing her. Chomper was getting increasingly annoyed, the Hydreigon glaring daggers at the Rocket underboss.

Andrea narrowed her own eyes as well. “I can take care of myself! Why do you wanna keep me out that badly?” She retorted, while trying to move past him.

+10 MP per IC post (5)

TOTAL: 100 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 14:29:55 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

"because it isn't safe."[break][break]

but he had just said that, so he figures he needs to add something more in his attempt to persuade her to leave. he has a feeling it will be a fruitless endeavor.[break][break]

"you're among the few left in the region who are genuinely good. it would be a shame to lose you in there."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x5[break][break]

TOTAL: 150 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 8:08:13 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“That’s all the more reason why I should be helping out. That’s what a good person does!” The Sygna Suit-clad woman insisted, before coming to a sudden, yet inevitable realization. “You’re not gonna let me through, are you?”

It should have been obvious from the start given how he had said he was there on behalf of Team Rocket. Still, she had hoped it wouldn’t have come to this.

+10 MP per IC post (6)

TOTAL: 110 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 8:45:42 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

the answer carries such weight that he has to take a moment before shaking his head.[break][break]

"i'm afraid not."[break][break]

which draws them closer to the conclusion that they may never be allies.[break][break]

just enemies.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x6[break][break]

TOTAL: 160 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 10:03:55 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
It looked like a fight was inevitable. Maybe even predetermined, like all of their previous encounters had been building up to this very moment. Andrea did not hate Theo, but she hated what his organization stood for.

“I don’t like Pokémon getting needlessly hurt. Let’s do this 1-on-1, like a Gym battle.” The draconic cosplayer proposed. Chomper looked primed and ready to take on Theo’s best. However, he wasn’t going to be the star of the show. Instead, Andrea sent out her Salamence, Sora. The azure dragoness roared, spreading her crimson wings.

+10 MP per IC post (7)

TOTAL: 120 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,358 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 9:03:48 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beck1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

a gym battle?[break][break]

"andrea, this is war."[break][break]

and in war, there can be no room for mercy.[break][break]

from his shadow comes his banette, giggling away as it sends out a bolt of THUNDER at her salamence.[break][break]

it is followed by milotic's SURF that looks to drown them.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x7[break][break]

TOTAL: 170 MP

[attr="class","beck3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 10:29:26 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Sora’s intimidating presence wasn’t enough to dissuade the Rocket underboss, who proclaimed that this was war. “But I don’t wanna go to war with you! I just wanna pass through!” Andrea protested, but a torrent of water nearly drowned her. Now her Sygna Suit was all wet and soggy!

An all-out war it was. Reeling back from the Thunder, the Salamence transformed into its Mega Evolved form, rushing into the zipper-lipped ghost with an Aerilate-boosted Return.

Since the prospect of a 1v1 had flown out the window by now, Chomper decided to join the fray, barreling into Theo’s Milotic with a brutal Outrage.

+10 MP per IC post (8)
+10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.

TOTAL: 140 MP