6,586 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
potion permit [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 19:14:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he had just split up with as he volunteers for a supply run. he counts it as a break for his pokemon, though not so much for him.

he pops out of a wormhole made by his solgaleo when he spots someone else in action, or someone who seemed to be in one sooner or later. from the looks of it, she seemed like the type to jump straight into one, but he might just be reading too much on her vibes.

they were still a little bit far off from the thick of things, so he could be wrong.

"hey!" he greets, jumping from the back of his solgaleo to the ground. "are you good or not?"

the tear in space closes as soon as he recalls it back to its ball. duffel bags full of potions slowly sink from the dimension's air when the solgaleo carrying it disappears.

10 mp per ic post in a postdormitum battle/mission.

postdormitum: cargo
close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 1:00:40 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"As good as can be," she replies, turning to meet the voice that has appeared from the wormhole atop his solar lion steed. It's the first time meeting the top champion in the flesh, as is the Solgaleo before it's recalled, closing the rift they came through. All other info she knows of them are the files and Kyrenai's own sources were kind enough to extend.

But Kyle Lopez, at first glance, did not seem to disappoint.

"Did Penelope give you a heads up?" she asks, moving in closer to hoist one of the duffelbags over her shoulder. They're heavy and filled to the brim, making the fit that much more uncomfortable; but a fit, nonetheless.

tldr;
- 10MP per post (10MP)
- 50MP for participation in PD Mission

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,586 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 3:37:18 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"not really."

the relationship between the councilwoman and the champion within the course of the war was that of acquaintances, borderline friends, instead of colleagues. not that she heard of her when she went to look for a certain member of the elite four.

"was i suppose to get a message from her?" he asked. "i left her in a hurry because i thought she had other priorities."

the delivery job he took was an instruction from the league hq in an effort not to stretch efforts evenly among each job. a lot of people have volunteered themselves in the front lines after all, each of them eager to thwart rocket's advances.

20 mp per ic post in a postdormitum battle/mission.

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 12:55:17 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
She just smirks and shakes her head.

"Nevermind then, Mr. Lopez. I work for her, so I just wanted to make sure if anything new had popped up in my absence I needed to be aware of."

Fruitless little lies. She just wanted to make sure whether the champion was aware who she was. Which only meant she'd have to downplay certain little aspects she'd set out with to take care of; and to keep herself at bay if conflict arrived at their doorstep. To play the upstanding citizen with a penchant for pokémon handling and serving her nation rather than the grim reaper with death on her hands. For once she was happy to have downsized on the amount of knives she carried on her person-- or more importantly, in sight. A single, large hunting knife strapped to her thigh. The rest smaller and deftly hidden on the inside of her boots.

"Kyrenai Black," she'd have extended her hand if she wasn't busy steadying the bags, so a short bow would do to replace the gesture. She'd follow up to her greeting rather swiftly after all was said and done, knowing time was of the essence. "Let's get this show on the road, shall we? I'm sure there's more than enough tasks that still need completing." She said it matter-of-factly, waiting for the man to take charge.

tldr;
- 10MP per post (20MP)

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,586 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 17:05:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
although curious to a fault, ignorance was bliss. if kyle doesn't need to learn about it, he doesn't care enough to do so, whether it concerns a councilwoman's security or not.

"well, miss black." her first name felt too foreign for him to pronounce properly. "we just need these on the outposts."

he unzips one of the bags to show her its contents.

"most of them are antidotes for nihilego poison." he hands one to her. "have one just in case."

30 mp per ic post in a postdormitum battle/mission.

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 15:47:47 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"Thank you." Kyrenai nods, accepting the antidote and storing it away somewhere safe on her person. Although she's yet to encounter a Nihilego -a lucky shot, she figures- having an antidote on hand only adds to her survival chances.

Though it hasn't escaped her that he only addresses her by her last name; whether it's a formality or the tongue-twisting nature of her first name is up for grabs. "Unless it's for formality's sake, Kyr is fine. Just in case we bump into the other Blacks. We all sort of look alike." she adds with a grin. Though she has no idea who's actually involved in these events right now. She'll find out soon enough.

"Which outpost are we resupplying first?"

tldr;
- 10MP per post (30MP)

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,586 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 4:03:22 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a nickname. he sighs of relief when he finally has an option other than a three-syllable name and a surname from a prominent family.

he closes the bag he opened, inspecting them one last time before zipping them shut, and hoists it on his back when she inquired about the job.

"the second outpost from the entrance," he tells her. "it's the one currently nearest to where majority of the fights occur, and the first outpost is the easiest to restock anyways."

simple and easy, as it should be.

nuances concerning it were obvious though. ultra space is a home for mutated pokemon and ultra beasts, and even without them, there were always rockets wanting to take on league personnel.

"you're good with pokemon battles, right, kyr?" it's just an assumption he took since she is present in this convoluted war for a treasure from the gods. "i'd prefer running away if it comes to that, but it's always good to know just in case it's needed."

40 mp per ic post in a postdormitum battle/mission.

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 0:21:18 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
Kyrenai makes mental notes of their 'battle plan'; every tidbit of information stored for later use. After all, aside from the reports available, she knew little about the Ultra Sea, only having arrived here after a series of kerfuffles in Granite Cave.

"Well enough to hold my own," she nods, hiding her surprise at hearing the top champion would rather run than stand and fight. Then again, mayhaps not such a bad idea to forgo confrontations until they were utmost necessary. She did the same most of the time, albeit different circumstances did apply. "Doesn't sound all that bad for a strategy, in all honesty," Kyrenai adds to the later statement.

"But no worries, if we end up bumping into Rockets, I'll have your back." She pats the pokéballs hidden on the belt beneath her coat and gives the man a confident smile.

"Well then, off we go?"

tldr;
- 50MP for participation in PD Mission || IC Post: 10 MP (40MP)

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,586 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 0:27:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hopefully there's none of that."

for the most part, the area has been under league's control, but there wouldn't be anything that says a few stray rocket grunts here and there wouldn't come in and disrupt their system.

"alright, let's go."

besides rockets, ultra beasts also wander the area. he has an answer to it, but he'd rather save it for dire moments. as of now, their best course was as straightforward as it sounds: head straight to the outpost.

no battles was ideal if it can save his pokemon the effort to duke it out at the end, where it matters.

50 mp per ic post in a postdormitum battle/mission.

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
awards
162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 21:45:38 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
And with their luck, no battle seemed to come their way either as they traversed the vastness of the Ultra Sea. In fact, the tranquil silence seemed to bother her more than a surprise battle would have, as it meant Rocket was wreaking havoc elsewhere.

The second outpost came in sight before she knew it, the Ultra Sea even sparing them any encounters with its local wildlife, not even a mere sighting, allowing for the antidote against the Nihilego poison to be kept for another time. A time in which she hoped she would truly need it. Once they arrived she made sure to stick around long enough for their cargo to be safely stored away, then thanked Kyle for joining, and bid the champion farewell.

Mayhaps their paths would cross again in better times.

tldr;
- 50 MP for participation in PD Mission
- 50 MP for IC Posts (10 MP x5)
- 100 MP for Cargo Mission
- 200 MP for Mission completion
=> 400 MP

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 23:37:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven