SHE/HER
JANUARY 23
EVER GRANDE CITY
BISEXUAL
POKEMON TRAINER
CIVILIAN
0 height
0 height
TIME TO GO START LIVING AND GO GIVE THEM SOMETHIN' TO SEE!
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mithril
mithril battlem
VS ROUTE 112 [W]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 3:25:46 GMT
mithril battlem Avatar
the base of mt. chimney was a beautiful place. being in such close proximity to the volcano meant that it was free of most of the ash and smoke that usually scorched the earth during volcanic activity, with route 113 marking the sweet spot of such debris.

instead, the ash was sparse enough that the local plant life thrived — as well as the local communities, what with lavaridge town being only a few uphill treks away from mauville's main road. it was a strange smell, one which mithril savored as she stomped through the lush plains.

"a hot springs visit doesn't sound so bad right now, actually," she murmured, her nose buried deep in a pamphlet outlining each of signature tourist attractions sprawling throughout the hoenn region, "lord knows my legs need it."

"casa," her companion would hum from their perch on her shoulder.

a rustle.

the sound made mithril's head snap to attention, looking for whatever caused it. castform stood at attention, as well.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
VS ROUTE 112 [W]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 21:44:26 GMT
shiv Avatar

NOTE

Hey Unicorn! After you've decided to skip or catch the last spawn in your previous solo wild thread and have requested its archival, please request a spawn for this new solo wild thread. Sorry for the inconvenience!