TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
of wolves and dragons [post-d battle]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 14:37:48 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

This whole damn thing felt like a goddamn mess. Marza couldn’t deny the pleasure she derived from war, but this was sorely pushing it. It hadn’t been long enough since the events of Mt. Pyre to separate the things that had happened. That battle hadn’t gone as she’d planned then, they rarely did, but who the fuck planned on dying and then coming back to life? Things would be different, this time though.
[break][break]
“Keep up,” She growled, regarding the fussy bird behind. She fixed the canid mask onto her face. Kuru wasn’t a fan of the environment and, frankly, she couldn’t blame him. It was unnerving beneath the surface of the ocean as if any second their lungs might twist up and the pressure might pop their heads like busted melons. It was preferable to the hellscape that the border had been though, that was for damn sure. She’d take fish over ghosts any goddamn day.
[break][break]
She wasn’t a scientist, clearly. Unlike the academic types in Rocket, she only knew how to punch things and not ask too many questions about why. Yet the world was twisting right in front of her eyes and it no longer made sense. She had the distinct realization that there were worse things than saying no to superiors, like breaking open the fucking world and stirring up hell. However, an abyssal murmur at the back of her head told her that maybe hell wasn’t so bad.
[break][break]
The seal stone, the Rocket Beast didn’t care what it did. The only thing that mattered was what rested at the end of this fucked up tunnel, and the person standing in her way.

[break][break]
[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".marz"]--accent:#866FA4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/yUpCnMs.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote b, .marz blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .marz blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .marz blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 0:26:50 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

freya morningstar is filled with regret. there is very little of her that is not covered in blood. every muscle in her aches. shadows skitter on the edges of her vision. impossible shapes cackle at her in the hateful mist that lurks amidst the foliage and these floating isles. 

there is a choking, awful feeling in her throat. her eyes have lost their emblazoned shine. she has fought long, and has fought hard, and she wants to go home. 

a medic at a triage site had sputtered when she told him how long she'd been in the rift and sent her away for evacuation immediately. 

this time, she listened.

but she came upon a group of battered and by most means, worse off than her. they were standing point, guarding a passageway for the league. and therein she finally learned their objective: protecting a route to a seal stone. they were in no position to hold it. their comms were jammed. they were stranded.

now, she slouches against lyune's side, bow strung, eyes heavy. the rumbling dragon beside her wakes her from her lull and she snaps to it; fresh adrenaline stokes the embers. 

she mounts her dragon and he stalks forward, head low, tail swinging with anticipation.

"friendly?" she calls and despite it all, she hopes for a no
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 20:14:09 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Through the light on the other end of this fucking tunnel, she saw the silhouette. It was an almost mythological sight. A girl atop of blue dragon. It belonged in a different story, in a different place from this. Regardless, it didn't matter to Marza, it just made things more interesting.
[break][break]
"No," She muttered, more to herself than anything, as her lip curled in a violent smile. With a sharp nod, Kuru burst forward in a fit of speed that the steel raven had no right possessing. It let loose a fierce HURRICANE that burst through the mouth of the tunnel. Marza sprinted to catch up. 
[break][break]
Already, she could taste blood on her tongue and the drum of war in her veins. It was the only thrilling thing worth living for. She just hoped her enemy was worth all this effort, cause that would be a fucking pity if not.

[break][break]

[newclass=".marz"]--accent:#866FA4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/yUpCnMs.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote b, .marz blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .marz blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .marz blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 23:02:26 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

something hot and feverish grips her. her bloody lips twist in a grimace and the pain wracking her body slithers away. one slam of her heel and lyune's wings flare out. his roar is a thunderous cry to battle. and then just as sharply, they furl and tuck tightly to his body as a hurricane rips towards them. 

in her state, she cannot afford to take chances. so she drops two more pokeballs beside her as her opponent rushes into the waiting jaws of her dragon. 

calcifer's tail flickers in the wind tunnel, but he takes off into the current, spinning over marza's head to clash with the corviknight. freya snarls an order to the paldean dragon on her right flank and it leaps forward as a first line of defense. frost curls at its flank, sharp claws reared and ready to strike.

and behind him is lyune. his throat swells with draconic energy; a pulsating beam of light blasts from his maw and towards the oncoming woman.

ARMOR
salamence's intimidate is active
charizard goes to skirmish with corviknight
baxcalibur stands in front of freya/lyune
salamence uses dragon pulse
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 17:49:38 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Her opponent doesn't play nice, excellent. A little thrill shivers down her spine at the sight of two additional pokemon spawned along with the massive dragon barreling towards her. The charizard clashes with Kuru and the two spine out, whipping flame and steel talons. She lets the corviknight settle his own fight, figuring the buzzard needed to let out some steam. He steels himself with IRON DEFENSE as the charizard crashes against him.
[break][break]
If the other woman wants to play dirty, she'd certainly oblige. The wind tunnel limits movement, but she whips her hand out, releasing both her Aggron and Kommo-o. Aggron hits the ground hard, shattering the earth with a pummeling ROCK TOMB. The sheer girth of the Aggron is enough to swallow up the dragon pulse. It's strong enough to make the wind shift current, but Vishna stands strong against it.
[break][break]
Kommo-o breaks away, circling around to attack the Salamence from the side with DRAGON TAIL. Marza herself waits, feeling every nerve in her body tingle with anticipation. She's never been good at waiting, but sometimes patience really is a virtue.

[break][break]
NOTES[break]
- Corviknight uses Iron Defense[break]
- Aggron uses Rock Tomb[break]
- Kommo-o uses Dragon tail.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 23:32:05 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she has trained for every scenario. before her home was taken from her, she had taken to the fields and faced flurries of claws and teeth on lyune's back. only sweat had licked at her then, but her starlight hair is smattered with a coppery red, the silver scales of her armor stained ruby. and then, she hadn't been able to dig deep, hadn't delved into that primal fight buried under adrenaline and circumstance. 

here and now, she grasps at it hungrily. her teeth chatter in her mouth as lyune slams a frustrated paw into the ground, his neck dipping as he squeezes the last of the attack's energy from within him. the aggron stands resolute before its trainer. 

at their side is the kommo-o and the baxcalibur leaps upwards to take the blow. its tail makes an ear-splitting grating noise as it slams against the deadly blade upon its back. its lips turn frigid; the air beside them rapidly loses heat as it retaliates with a freezing exhale, billowing in the gale.

lyune squares off again and blasts another dragon pulse at the aggron. and with her gaze shifting first from baxcalibur, to calcifer, and finally to the aggron, freya loses sight of the trainer.

ARMOR
salamence's intimidate is active
baxcalibur is hit by dragon tail
baxcalibur uses freeze-dry on kommo-o
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 17:51:26 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

It's hard to tell what kind of fight this is, if it's even worth her time or not. Yet she can practically taste the hunger in the air, the bloodlust. Maybe this woman is something of a kin to herself, thriving off of war and violence. She can hardly stand hiding behind Vishna, when every fiber of her being twitches with the desire to push forward and find a real challenge.
[break][break]
The Salamence prepares for a heavy blow, it's not much time, but it's enough... "To hell with it." She's been wanting to beef Vishna up for awhile, so it seems like a good enough reason to use the aggronite. The aggron grows, looming over the rest with a roar, her body nearly cutting through the rapid wind of the tunnel. She strikes out at the Salamence with DRAGON CLAW.
[break][break]
It's more of a distraction than anything. Ice momentarily encases the Kommo-o before blowing away in shards of ice with a BOOM BURST that lashes out in every direction. Then, he darts forward with great speed towards the woman on the Salamence's back.

[break][break]
NOTES[break]
- marza uses aggronite[break] - aggron becomes mega!aggron.[break]
- m!aggron uses dragon claw on salamence[break]
- Kommo-o uses boom burst on all around[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 2:09:20 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

two can play at that game. her hand frees from lyune's reins to touch the mega stone twined in her hair. it reacts immediately and lyune snarls, the curtails of his dragon pulse sparking from his maw as his bones shift. his form lengthens and he stares down at his armored opponent with a malice unparalleled. 

embers gather in his mouth as he prepares to melt the steel-type where it stands; freya's eyes are as hungry for the kill, staring down at the armored knight. so she does not see her baxcalibur blown back, and it does not yet know to give her a cry of warning.

lyune, driven by instinct, swallowed whole by the madness of the hunt, does not notice as his rider is ripped unceremoniously from his back.

ARMOR
lyune is about to use flamethrower.
lyune is mega evolved.
freya is knocked off.
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 17:06:25 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

It seems like a battle of gods and a thrill sparks down her spine as the two massive pokemon square off, steel and dragon. Yet, in the end, its just a distraction. Vishna slams forward with a HEAVY SLAM, horns aiming to gore and pin the Salamence in place as Marza darts beneath the wave of an armored tail. Kommo-o deposits the rider of the ground, whipping around to block the baxcalibur from getting any closer to its trainer. They've always worked this way, all of her team knows that she is both trainer and directly involved. They battle as an entire unit.
[break][break]
"Not so tough on your own, are you?" She'd test that theory at least, hoping to be proved wrong. There was nothing worse than beating up a weak opponent. Still she threw the first strike, a running hook that would ground the woman if she didn't move fast enough.

[break][break]
NOTES[break]
- m!aggron uses heavy slam to pin salamence[break]
- Kommo-o blocks baxcalibur[break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 21:57:41 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the giants square off. the heat around lyune's mouth makes the air ripple, but his belch of flame is sent upward as the aggron slams into his front. his forelegs come up, claws swinging at the air, as the aggron rams its head into his hardened underbelly, narrowly missing the softer red scales under his throat. lyune snarls and bears his weight down on the aggron, claws screeching as he grasps its horned head.

freya hits the ground roughly; fresh cuts scrape her side as she skids on the rocky earth. her bow spins away from her and she's lucky she didn't land on her quiver. 

but she has no time to thank her good graces because her assailant is coming at her fast. senses sharpen and her reflexes have her jerking backward. the woman's sneering face comes into view as the slug narrowly misses her. 

freya reaches blindly for one of the treasures the league operatives had passed off to her. the scatterbang hits the ground with a crackle and she winces away from it and the woman. 

has told her a hundred and one times to close her guard. to not swing wide. to fight smart, not feral. and yet she comes back in hastily, desperate to get the upper hand while lyune roars in frustration behind her. 

ARMOR
m!salamence grappled with m!aggron
freya used a scatterbang (1/3)
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 0:04:51 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
A dodge, she's quick on her feet atleast. It's enough to incite the violence further, stoking the fire steadily burning her up inside. Finally. A worthy fight? Maybe she hopes too soon.

The scatterbang explodes in front of her, forcing a quick back-step. The other woman doesn't give her distance, even though it would have been to her advantage. The woman has that familiar, feral glint in her eyes, bloodthirsty and out of control. In a fight, that's an exploitable weakness.

She blocks the punch with a quick guard, moving like the agile boxer she was trained to be. Shifting her weight on her heels, her hand latches down on the other woman's arm, using the force behind her strike against her, tossing her to the side.

"You fight like a cornered animal. Scared and weak." Roars echo through the tunnel as the behemoths battle.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 3:19:04 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

her mistake is explosive and it hits her forcefully. this is different than her fight with that rocket and the aftermath, the countless battles won and lost while her blood slowly trickles out of her. this is a breathless understanding that he was right. she is too little, too late, and this one is feral like the rest. this one will kill her. 

her arm twinges as she's tossed like a rag doll.

you fight like a cornered animal.

her teeth bare. she stumbles, catches herself in a crouch, and wheels back around. behind the rocket, lyune exchanges blows with the aggron. his tail swings, but the fortress is impenetrable. it will not let her pass.

calcifer's flames are swallowed by the wind tunnel, at the mercy of the beak and talon of the massive bird. and freya does not have time to think or act. that does not stop her from looking up with pale, defiant eyes and spitting in the looming woman's face. 

ARMOR
the moms are fighting
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 23:20:03 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Something is whipped to the ground behind them, just a blur of orange followed by a streak of steel gray. Kuru is having fun at least, albeit scorched a little for it. He's always liked to play with his food. It's barely a background thought, Marza's attention is too focused on her own prey. The violent leer in those eyes makes her grin. Her knuckles crack audibly, distracted only by the vicious spit. She wipes it away without a word. At least the woman has some fight in her, that's the only consolation she accepts the moment before her own violence lashes out.
[break][break]
Right then, she figures: Fuck it. She lets her own temper go, crackling like some unsightly conflagration under her skin. Then, she's moving forward with the bulk and unnatural speed of a rampaging tauros. Her punch is juggernaut, pure strength and speed. Force pushing her forward, she aims for that pretty face. 
[break][break]
It's all game though, mostly she just wants to see how she'll react. Maybe Kuru isn't the only one that likes to play with their food.

[break][break]
NOTES[break]
- battle qweens

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 1:01:36 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

calcifer can hold his own up to a point; without direction from his tamer, he is hindered, and with the wind pulling him every which way, he struggles to scorch the malevolent bird with accuracy. his flames are swallowed by the whipping wind and blow after blow brings him to the ground. 

his roar of pain is cut off and freya bellows. she should dodge, use her wiry frame against the rolling muscle of a woman, but behind her calcifer is falling and he is bleeding and her monstrous bird is not stopping. 

she is not fast enough. her own fist is cocked, but her gaze slides back to her opponent as pain explodes on her jaw. blood sprays in an arc to her left as her lip splits open. the ground rushes up to meet her; she has the wherewithal to shove her hands out. 

the mysterious ore in her palm, that had been meant for the woman's face, cracks in the ground instead. fibers explode, weaving around her hand and knitting into a barrier, cutting her off from the woman momentarily. 

it gives her enough time to wobble up and draw calcifer back into his ball.

ARMOR
freya uses mysterious ore to erect a smol barrier
calcifer is knocked unconscious
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 1:13:01 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Focus, your opponent is here." She practically snarls, teeth gritted as the woman's attention peels away. It's a weakness, not one she appreciates. Perhaps she should feel empathy, if it were Kuru thrashing on the ground, maybe she might have reacted different. All of her pokemon knew; however, there was no room for weakness on her team. Maybe that was why the buzzard battled with such feral viciousness, knowing that its trainer wouldn't tolerate anything less.
[break][break]
There is a thrill in battling like your life depends on it. She reaches to grip the other woman's collar, but it's too late. A growl of irritation slips through her scarred lips as the barrier cuts up through the earth, cutting her off. "Coward, get back here." Rock cracks under her hands and then Kuru springs up, whipping down at the barrier with Brave bird. Clearly the Corviknight was reeling from its own battle, fire tinging the edges of its steel feathers.
[break][break]
"Is that all it takes? Is that all you the fight you have in you? How disappointing."

[break][break]
NOTES[break]
- corviknight breaking through barrier

[break][break]