awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
of wolves and dragons [post-d battle]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 3:04:33 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

oh, don't worry, she thinks to her opponent when calcifer is safely tucked away. she won't add his body to the pyre. she won't add anyone else. and she has someone to get back to. gone is the need to win and go out in a blaze of glory. this is survival

the barrier cracks with one hit from the bird. her hand strays to her quiver. she lost sight of her baxcalibur a while ago and it doesn't yet know her whistling commands. no, she'll have to get to lyune if she wants to get out of here. 

his mega evolution is waning; the salamencite in her hair sputters as he attempts to hold onto the energy. she only has to buy time until the transformation is finished because once that aggron loses its bulk...they're free. 

so she does not wait for the next strike. she crashes through the weakened barrier and leaps at the woman, hoping to catch her by surprise. 

ARMOR
lyune's mega evolution is fading
freya breaks the barrier and ATTACKS
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 15:21:09 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

They're running out of time, she realizes. Vishna doesn't have much time left before her strength leaves and she's rendered far less useful than she has been. Her distraction is fleeting, but enough to give the woman time to burst into movement. Her mistake though is that she doesn't take the time to run away. She runs towards her. Marza feels something grind in her like steel and flint, the spark blows out into an inferno. Her teeth grit on a smile.
[break][break]
She wants to taste blood in her teeth, feel the burn of knuckles on bone. This is not enough to satisfy her, but the other woman practically hands her the opportunity. Marza twists, planting her feet until she is a barrier that can't be moved. The movement throws her the power she needs into the first strike, aiming for the woman's gut and hoping to drive the air straight from her lungs. Her other hand aims to grab out for an exposed throat. Nothing would be so thrilling right then as to make the woman regret not taking the opportunity to run like a coward. Strength and bravery only gets you so far and Marza only knows how to fight like a devil in the midst of battle.
[break][break]
"You're going to regret this fight." She snarls, aiming an elbow to bust her nose.

[break][break]
NOTES[break]
- oop violence

[break][break]
[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".marz"]--accent:#866FA4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/yUpCnMs.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote b, .marz blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .marz blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .marz blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 23:09:31 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

and blood marza gets. the air is choked out of her and panic seizes her immediately. something big and heavy comes near her face and she has just enough time to jerk her chin to the side. the elbow misses her nose, but it crashes roughly into her cheek, ripping up skin on its way. bone on bone makes her teeth chatter and she ends up biting a good chunk of her lip. 

blood sprays in an arc. hands come up wildly to claw at the hold on her throat. she never stood a chance. ripped away from lyune, she is nothing. 

but that makes her smile weakly, eyes flashing as her wet gasps turn to laughter. nails dig into the woman's flesh. behind her, lyune's half evolved body, still taut with rage, unleashes blistering heat on its steel-type adversary. 

the dragon's eyes flicker from its prey and to freya, wings half-unfurled as the woman's tired corviknight struggles to keep up the wind tunnel.

"fuck...you," she chokes out, vision dancing.

ARMOR
freya is not in a very good position it's fine everything is fine
lyune uses flamethrower on aggron
i'm sure baxcalibur and kommo-o are having a picnic somewhere together :heart:
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 16:51:14 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Blood bites the atmosphere with the thick smell of copper. Her teeth grit, wolf-like smile forming on her lips as her hands tighten on the woman's throat. She doesn't have much time, but just enough. Maybe the woman would take this as a lesson, maybe she'll grow from it and come back as a stronger opponent. She's not sure why she wants that, but Marza has always craved it. The threat of a greater fight to come. She wants their hatred. It'll probably bite her on the ass, one day. Kill them outright. She can do that right now, if she wants.
[break][break]
Out of the corner of her eye, she sees Kuru falter and Vishna weaken dramatically, roaring in pain under the intensity of the heat. The steel behemoths crumple under the weight and she knows she's out of time before this gets unnecessarily complicated. The next punch is more of a message than anything, just enough to drive her to the edge of blacking out (maybe past the point, she doesn't really care). Her knuckles sting on the impact. It's a good sort of pain, sometimes she likes to feel it too. "You disappoint me." She sighs, though perhaps it not the truth. "You're lucky I don't like fighting weak things. No sport in it." The other woman's fury intrigues her, it's been a long time since she's seen another person fight like a feral animal. Just like she had, at one time.
[break][break]
With a shrill whistle, Kuru returns to her. Kommo-o is still barring the baxcalibur from getting to its trainer. The woman was in her way, now she isn't. "Time to go."

[break][break]
NOTES[break]
- marza is a shit teacher[break][break]
MP Fund:[break]
+ 10 for knocking out pokemon[break]
+ 10 for mega evolve[break]
+ 100 for ic posts[break]
+ 150 for finishing battle thread[break]
+ 50 for participation[break]
+ 200 for winning[break]
+ 10 for knocking out person[break]
= 530 MP

[break][break]
[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".marz"]--accent:#866FA4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/yUpCnMs.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote b, .marz blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .marz blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .marz blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 23:19:22 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she gives her a wild, hateful stare. it's all she can do as her lungs wither behind her bruised ribs. blood drips from her cheek, her nose, her mouth. one of her eyes has swollen shut and the other is blurry with sweat and blood and the dark spots crawling at the edges of her vision. 

she grasps wildly for purchase, finding none. instead she's gifted another burst of pain on her face. she cannot make out the woman's words. the last words she'll hear and they come from a cruel nobody. she doesn't get to die on the pyre; nor does she die in the arms of the one person she might have ever truly loved.

he'll have been proud, at least, to know she went down fighting until the bitter end.

when she wakes, it's hard to tell where she is. she gasps as she comes to, one hand clutching her throat. metal plates above her shudder and then lyune's bulky body steps, surprisingly, graciously aside. he tilts his head, gets real close, and stares at her. her hand leaves her throat and goes up to touch his cheek. 

he hums.

her baxcalibur limps to her side and offers its head. freya drapes herself across it and winces as he lifts her, none too gently, and attempts to help her scramble up lyune's back. but neither can manage and she's so, so tired. so she returns the both of them and calls forth her smallest and swiftest to take her as far away from this place as they can manage. 

ARMOR
the dragon has been slain choked out
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 22:06:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: