Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
respite [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 0:20:26 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

"Freya--!"[break][break]

But it was too late. The moment the white-haired woman fell to the ground, her dragon leapt up to defend her, and Elisabeth's did the same.[break][break]

Ori's DRAGON BREATH surged forth, only to be met by the Naganadel's DRAGON PULSE, the two competing attacks searing through one another to strike them both with increased ferocity.[break][break]

What fragile armistice existed between the two women had shattered, and Elisabeth took a quick step back as the battle unfolded, hastily retrieving her mask as she attempted to make sense of their situation. Did she simply leave Freya to die, then? Would she have to kill her Salamence?[break][break]

Both options left her dismayed. Killing the dragon would erode the woman's trust; killing the woman would leave what was left of her knowledge unobtained. The death of either was impractical, she told herself.[break][break]

The blue flames vanished, smokeless and ethereal, as the two dragons snarled at each other on the battlefield, fangs bared.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Postdormitum: Comms (2/2).[break]
- NAGANADEL is hit by DRAGON BREATH![break]
- NAGANADEL uses DRAGON PULSE on SALAMENCE!

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
respite [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 2:00:19 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the alien dragon's pulse meets ori's breath with a sweeping fervor. sparks pop and the singeing flame buffets ori's flank. he snarls, body turned sideways and shoulders squared protectively over his mistress. 

and then, quick as lightning, he darts forward. a bright white spurts from his crown, sizzling as he slithers over rock and leaps headfirst toward the naganadel.

ori used zen headbutt.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
respite [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 2:41:06 GMT
[nospaces]

The Ultra Beast swerved with a ferocious hiss as the Salamence's ZEN HEADBUTT collided with its own enormous abdomen. Claws latched onto its shoulders, holding it in place as its stinger began to glow an unsettling shade of purple.[break][break]

Dragging the enemy dragon skyward in its clutches, the alien creature circled overhead before hurling Ori back to the ground, aiming a SLUDGE WAVE from its stinger to strike the Salamence at the moment of impact.[break][break]

As the Pokemon remained occupied, Elisabeth crept towards the unconscious woman on the ground, attempting to attract as little notice as possible. With any luck, her communications hadn't been completely smashed to smithereens by that rock.

[break][break]

NOTES

- NAGANADEL is hit by ZEN HEADBUTT![break]
- NAGANADEL uses SLUDGE WAVE on SALAMENCE!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
respite [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 2:48:20 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

his effort is valiant, but he stood little chance against the superior pokemon. if it even is a pokemon. the stinger plunges into ori's belly, piercing his naturally armored underside with ease. those few inches of resistance may have saved his life; as poison wracks its way through his body, he spasms, falling limp. 

adrenaline courses into his blood. his pulse quickens, breathing labored, and with a tailwind spurred from panicked wingbeats, he's able to free himself from the stinger and crawl into an outcropping of rocks. 

as elisabeth nears freya, a thick wad of blood drips from her mouth. her chest shifts, the scaled armor shifting. it could be a trick of the light, or the ultra deep sea's lingering presence, but it's not. 

as elisabeth's hand nears, freya's last gambit makes itself known, fangs exposed and aiming for the woman's throat. 

ori is knocked out!
moxie attacks!
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
respite [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 3:00:42 GMT
[nospaces]

As the dragons chased one another in pursuit, a THUNDERBOLT singeing the air with hot static to soundly render Ori knocked out, another struggle went unnoticed on the battlefield.[break][break]

A low hiss would be the only warning that Elisabeth received before the Ekans sprung from Freya's collapsed form. With jaw snapped open, the serpent's forked tongue lashed the air as it sought to bury its fangs into the woman's neck; reflexes honed training in the Rocket submarine activated, her arm raising just in time for the Ekans to bury itself there, instead.[break][break]

No vocalizer could mask the scream that ripped from Elisabeth's throat as the Pokemon's teeth cut deep into her flesh. A free hand groped about, then found a knife concealed on her person -- one that the woman on the ground would recognize from Littleroot, a gift from before that last war begun.[break][break]

And just as she had struck its mistress long ago, Elisabeth stabbed the Ekans right in the eye, never relenting until the silver blade buried itself into the snake's skull.

[break][break]

NOTES

- NAGANADEL used THUNDERBOLT on SALAMENCE![break]
- Elisabeth stabbed the Ekans in the head with a poisoned knife!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
respite [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 3:08:45 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the purple scales on the ekans' form shiver. a halo of silver light starts to encase its body, snaking up from the tip of its tail to its neck, but the effect is broken halfway through. the barrier it had attempted to summon is shed like skin as the knife plunges through its eye and into its brain. 

fangs still exposed, the body coils reflexively, wrapping around freya's limp neck. one last goodbye before she goes still.

the tussle is enough to rouse her. she looks up blearily, eyes bloodshot. she sees carnage and she cannot fathom it, and as quickly as she's awake, reaching reflexively for elisa, she goes down again.

moxie dies sadge
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
respite [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 3:16:32 GMT
[nospaces]

It was not her first kill. Humans had died to her poisons, first. But Pokemon had perished at her command, too, before now.[break][break]

This was the first time she had done so with her own two hands, however.[break][break]

When the Ekans let out its dying cries, Freya's wild eyes stared at the underboss with the horror of someone witnessing a monster. And though the white-haired woman slipped back into unconsciousness again just as quickly as she'd been roused, Elisabeth could swear that those shaky hands had been reaching to wring her neck.[break][break]

Deservedly, Elisabeth supposed. They were enemies, no matter how nicely they had pretended otherwise, for a time.[break][break]

The pain of the snakebite wound on her arm stung suddenly, now given time to be truly felt in the aftermath of the battle's conclusion, and Elisabeth's gaze turned once more to the quiver by Freya's side. Careful to avoid the poisoned arrow, she pulled out one of the pink-tipped ones -- a HEAL PULSE arrow, she remembered faintly -- and activated it as the other woman had done before, bathing herself, her Naganadel, and Freya in its rosy-tinted light.[break][break]

A tingling sensation spread through her body, suffusing her with the warmth of renewal and health, and she turned back to stare at the woman sprawled out on the ground, considering what her next action ought to be.[break][break]

Her hand reached for Freya's damaged headset, only to pause, then consider taking the opportunity to examine what else the dragoness might be carrying on her person.[break][break]

Knowledge, after all, was power.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Used a HEAL PULSE ARROW on herself, Freya, and Naganadel![break]
- Snooping Freya's shit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
respite [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 3:25:30 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it would be mercy if elisa ended her now when she was none the wiser. maybe she wouldn't have gone out in a blaze of glory like she'd wished these past couple of years, there's satisfaction in going on her own terms. not at her inconsolable grief, not at the command of . herself, covered with the blood of her enemies. 

but she is not granted that release. snubis gets to keep his cyber. 

hands wander over her belongings. the mechanism in her quiver whirs at elisabeth's touching, heal arrow snicking softly into her hand. the buttons on the side are faded and worn, but the words can still be made out: dragon, dark, heal, flash, poison, explosion.

on her choker is the morningstar crest, lyune's ball nestled tightly between the two wings. but beneath that glinting silver is a leather cord. a warm black scale is tucked underneath her armor. 

in a tangle of silver wire at her side are a dozen more pokeballs, hand-painted with draconic insignia. and as elisabeth wanders about her things, freya draws a rattling breath. 
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
respite [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 3:38:55 GMT
[nospaces]

Pokeballs were ignored and other arrows left aside, untouched. Her Nagandel's venom was a parting gift she intended to honor.[break][break]

But to some degree, there was no honor among thieves.[break][break]

The black scale glistened in the dim light, attracting her attention more for how carefully it was shrouded from view than for any recognition Elisabeth herself had for the rare artifact. Knowing as little as she did about legendary creatures, the weight of the discovery was completely lost to her; instead, she could surmise only that it was of significance to the woman she was looting.[break][break]

Which made it valuable to Elisabeth as a bargaining chip.[break][break]

A hand hastily stored it on her person, reaching for Freya's headset to attempt to make sense of the broken wires in hopes of connecting it to someone that could find her in the ravine.[break][break]

Bartering only worked when your target was alive.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Snooping Freya's shit. Stole her Rayquaza scale, but we have nfc what it is.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
respite [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 3:47:04 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she went through hell and back for that scale. she sought salvation and was instead flung into a realm not of her own understanding, a realm where monsters far more terrifying than their own still lurk. where one of them remains still, massive claws digging angrily into the snow and ice, always hungering. 

the arrow's healing does away with whatever mist had still been lingering inside of her. it slips past her lips now and her lashes flutter open. the room is still spinning. hurting her eyes open. she can't tell up from down, but still her hands grope for a weapon. 

instead they come across the lifeless body of her ekans. 

she does not understand. she bows forward, oblivious to elisa still beside her, and chokes on a sob, forehead pressing to the snake's side, fingers gripping the rocky ground until they bleed. 
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
respite [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 3:52:35 GMT
[nospaces]

The sobbing startled her into dropping the headset, and Elisabeth jumped back as if scalded by fire at the sound of Freya's grief. An unwanted guilt began to well within her, and she swallowed it back before it could drown her whole.[break][break]

You'd do the same, she decided silently. Anyone would do the same.[break][break]

With a U-TURN, her Naganadel swapped places with a BUTTERFREE, its gossamer wings glittering as it TELEPORTED Elisabeth away from this dark and depressing place -- both armed with knowledge, and sorely lacking it.[break][break]

Another day they'd reunite, perhaps. The scale in her pocket would make sure of that.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Leaves Freya's headset.[break]
- Stole her Rayquaza scale, but we have nfc what it is.[break]
- Naganadel swaps to Butterfree with U-TURN > Butterfree uses TELEPORT to bounce out with Elisabeth.[break][break]

-100 - completion[break]
-10 - z-move[break]
-10 - knocking out/killing pokemon[break]
-50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
-200 MP for "winning" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
-25 MP for incorporating an ultra beast in your thread.[break]
-10 MP for post (13x)[break]
TOTAL: 535 MP

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
respite [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 3:19:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: