128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
PRESSURE COOKER [PD FREE BATTLE]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 0:55:26 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

Milo was beat. Worn out. He did a heist with , reliving his first taste of how it felt to piss off thirty people at once. Must've ran five miles. The rush was insane.

And bounced his head off the rocks, after he alternated between threatening to snitch, and hitting on her. Then his battle with ... He just couldn't catch a break.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. I'm... I gotta get everyone 'fore they get me. There's no way I won't get got, so I'll have honor and go out swinging.”

He groaned, to nobody in particular. His forehead was wrapped around in bandages, obscured by his bangs. He dressed like a skater boy, down to his checkered vans.

Milo saw a figure in the distance. Another mean looking, pretty man with pale hair. Seeing yourself in others is key to seeing you, after all. He tried to stand and face him, and doubled over, throwing up. He fell to his side, and a pokeball hanging off his wallet chain hit the ground, freeing his Zweilous. Milo rolled over, sitting on his hands and knees.

"What's your deal? *cough* If you're gonna kill me, do it now."

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 2:17:03 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]
[attr="class","ashley1body"]

It's one thing to know that you lost one of your strongest Pokemon. And for Ashley, he had little time to mourn. Once Jayden helped pick him up, he had to bandage himself up quickly. Luckily the shot to his head was a graze, but his face was covered in bandages. Man even realigned his own nose. That's how messed up that last fight was.[break][break]

His vision was shaky. His legs trembled. But he was still walking. Not because he wanted to, but that he had to. Jubilee, Sushi, Bullet, Pluto. Bongo. He had fire in his eyes.[break][break]

In the distance, another guy. He couldn't catch a break. First , then , , , and now this guy. He was just trying to keep others from getting inside before, keeping the comm towers safe. But those last two really did a number on him. But Unovan streetfights build strong guys, and he had worked out recently.[break][break]

His eyes clash, as he grabs the wall to hold onto. Maybe it was anger that this guy was yelling to kill him. Or maybe... "Fuck off." Out comes Chad, his Mankey. Mankey was still fresh, she hadn't hurt a singular foe. So that meant, she was ready to roll, and that green monkey gets into an angry, defiant-riddled stance. "I'm gettin' sick... of you goddamn Leaguers." He's panting already. "Bud... run'em down." And Chad has both arms behind her as she runs, and comes too the Zweillous with a CROSS CHOP.[break][break]

His vision is still shaky. He has to keep himself stable. The cave wall is his support.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT & MASK, NO HAT, MUSE[break]
- CLASH: 100MP || IC POST: 10MP[break]
- Ashley is sick of these mofo Leaguers in this mofo Ultra Sea[break]
- Sends out Chad, the shiny Mankey. And she is ready to go.[break]
- CROSS CHOP from the green monke, she's coming at that dragon.

[attr="class","ashley1pkmn"]

[attr="class","ashley1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1"]--accent:#4066E0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
pressure cooker's got me runnin out
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 2:48:46 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

Milo was irked. Offended. He dug his canteen and caffeine pills out of his cross-body bag, and downed half of his water. He panted, as if out of breath despite not moving an inch.

"...League. You think... I'm some kinda fed? Some kinda square, pencil-pusher, Pokemon Ranger? Fuck that. I wouldn't pass their background check.”

He groaned, before trying to stand under his own power. He fell against the cave wall and gasped. His eyes went white, and he saw stars for a second. He then... noticed Ashley clinging to the wall too. He wanted to move towards him, offering him his water and pills. If this was how they died, so be it. Like men. Tragic, brother-in-arms.

"You don't look like some kinda geek... My paperwork is in transit. Five to ten business days. I hope we get to meet again. Maybe we'll be fighting for our lives on the same side of the field."

He said, laughing. Another cough shook his entire head, and he fell against the wall. But, barring any interference, he could stand there and look at Ashley with a smile, and a thousand yard stare.

Cross Chop landed. Frankly, another hit like that would total Zweilous for now. Milo clenched his teeth. Zweilous retaliated with Outrage now that Mankey was close enough, trying to thrash all about.

"For now though... it'd be a sign of disrespect if I held back."

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 3:05:07 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

So, there's an immediate conflict that plays on Ashley's face. On the one hand, he wants to believe the guy, really. The League was a ship perpetually burning and letting crime happen beneath their very nose; it's why he left twice now. The first time, a foster kid disillusioned, the second a League civilian bitter from their lack of omnipotence.[break][break]

But on the other hand, this guy could easily be lying.[break][break]

It becomes a lot harder to see it that way when he's offered water and pills. And while he doesn't get the pills, he does take the water, practically collapsing and leaning against the wall. Poison or not, he had no idea how thirsty he had actually been. But... hearing that the paperwork was in transit, Ashley begins to... laugh.[break][break]

It's not a fully sane laugh. It's an exasperated, 'holy shit are you kidding' kind of laugh. At that moment, he leans back, uncomfortable by the wounds on his bandaged face. And he pats the guy on his shoulder.[break][break]

"Shit. Sorry. Misjudged you." He would pant quietly, watching Chad slap that Cross Chop down, before the Outrage blasted her away and tumbling. She was still a Mankey, and she was still getting thrown around like a rag doll. Too tiny, as she forces herself back to her feet.[break][break]

"... you know what? I actually don't mind this now. After the hell of Landon Cassidy and Greyson... this is just... chill." He wipes at his face again. "Sawyer. You?"[break][break]

Taking her moment to get back up, she gets angry, and begins racing back, pounding the ground and throwing out a flurry of a THUNDER PUNCH, angry. She was getting angrier and angrier... and beginning to glow from it too.

[break][break]

NOTES

- IC POST: 10MP[break]
- Ashley accepts the water, and drinks. Not the pills.[break]
- He pats the guy on the shoulder, and tells him his name.[break]
- Chad is glowing? But comes in with an ORA ORA ORA THUNDER PUNCH after getting slapped by the Outage.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 4:05:42 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

Milo was ready to keel over. He could feel the pills kicking in though. His eyes widened. He choked them down, trying not to throw up in his own mouth. He managed a smile at Ashley, when he wasn’t shaking, glaring at his own shoes.

"Sawyer? Sharpe. Have you met the other Juniors? There’s a boy with white hair. Muscly. Even wilder than I am. And a… redhead. She broke my phone and gave me a head injury… but I think I’m in love.”

He said, with a shiver. He saw stars, but his eyes focused again eventually. He then offered his left hand to shake. A sleeve tattoo depicting roses and thorns appeared as his sleeve bunched up, and his left hand looked… wider than his right due to years as a bassist.

Thunder Punch wasn’t effective, but it definitely slowed Zweilous. The thrashing continued, but another Cross Chop could total it. In either case, Milo flinched, watching it. He then looked back, and forced a grin again, showing off prominent face tattoos.

"I dunno… if those two gave YOU trouble, I’d die on the spot… But … was a real sweetheart. I feel kinda bad for snitching on her. She’s a normal, well adjusted person. Very… hello-kitty."

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 7:27:47 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

The other juniors? Huh. Come to think of it, he doesn't recall many if any of them. Most of them... huh. He's been so busy with his own shit, he hasn't thought about them. Maybe it's the bank heist? He knows Gerald and Makoto, well, by dossier. But his circle is so small lately.[break][break]

He scowls.[break][break]

"'fraid not, Sharpe." He rubs the back of his neck, feeling it crack... and for the first time today, laughs. He laughs quietly towards the guy. Not at him, no, at the situation. "Must have done a number on you, man." He's cackling now, grabbing at his face, and slowly groans in pain. Dammit. Landon did him a hefty beating. "Can't blame you. Though I prefer someone who can think circles around me over beating circles out of me. That's why I fell for my boyfriend."[break][break]

He smiles quietly and grips his hand to shake. And with it, merely watches Chad and the Zweilous go at it. Though the Thunder Punch was ineffective, the burst of white light as the shiny green monke grew, and with her two fists, catch both heads from the Outrage, a green Primeape staring at the dark dragon, and readying to off him... if that was what Ash wanted.[break][break]

Ash shakes his head.[break][break]

"Don't misread of the situation. Go easy on them. They're chill." Chad nods, slightly dejected that she doesn't get to attack at full force. She backs up, throwing a new attack altogether; a RAGE FIST, the ghostly fist thrown forward, as Ashley returns his attention to Milo.[break][break]

"You flatter me. But I lose more than I win. Should have been there in Mt. Pyre, me and my buddy practically won a hostage situation. Still have nerve damage from it. Or the Carvanha that stuck a tooth through my arm months before that." He grins quietly. Though the blood it spilled was worse than anything else. But the mention of... a Luka Chene, has him shrivel, and lean back. Because he thinks of Blondie ( ), and , and then a number of Leaguers that weren't shit too. He shrivels up.[break][break]

With a sigh, he just looks down to his hands. Bandaged up. "You're gonna meet a lot more people like her. For every shit Leaguer, there's another one who isn't so bad. Just like Rocket." He quietly smiles down.[break][break]

was right. He wasn't an awful person. Just took (potentially) losing another Pokemon to reinforce that. "Why do you want to be in Rocket, anyway? Money? Power? ... romance?" He can't blame the last one.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Chad evolves! Now she's Prime-Chad. She throws out a Rage Fist to the Zweillous, getting used to her strength.[break]
- Ashley is incredibly cordial, teases Milo, and opens up.[break]
- He asks why he wants to be in Rocket to begin with.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 8:03:40 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

Milo cackled. He felt like something was being pushed between his eyebrows, nearly doubling over. But once that subsided, he wiped a tear from his eye and smiled. He then... tried to channel that universal language between guys he used with Kouji.

"I getcha. I getcha. The blame is all mine. But, look. Sometimes... someone pretty shows up. And whatever they do kinda... rewires your brain a little. It's not as... obvious as in my case, but I'm sure you've felt that way.”

He said, having shaken hands with him. Milo then pointed to the bandages wrapped around his forehead, inviting Sawyer to laugh again.

That did it. Zweilous doubled over in pain, but rolled over. While it wanted to dig in its heels and fight, Milo held out a pokeball. The two stared death in the face and laughed, but that was still his baby. In either case, he called his Greninja. As if on cue, Greninja opened with Extrasensory. Milo made a halting gesture, trying to get across that they were sparring, sharpening eachother.

"We all have days like that. Don't sell yourself short. I-- Hostages. Isn't Mount Pyre neutral ground?"

Milo arched a brow. Frankly, the thought that war could burst out anywhere had him stop dead in his tracks. He looked down and shuddered. Well, the League would do a background check and have him on house arrest if he didn't turn. He may as well see the world and die in it.

"I hope I do meet more like her. We hauled two crates of contraband down a ravine. Bigger than her Musharna. Felt like going on a hike with a friend from school.  --By the way, make sure word of that makes its way to top brass."

He then paused, and pondered his question. Well, multiple answers rushed to the fore. Milo dug out a watermelon vape pen and took a long draw. It'd give him a migraine on the other side of his head, but it was better than lingering on the thought of eternal war. He laughed it off, before starting in earnest.

"Me? Ruin my life for a girl? Get outta here."

"Well... I was a musician... and a thief. That Zweilous you just saw? Stole it as a Deino from the Battle Tent in Slateport. I've been raising hell since I was a kid. One of your admins blackmailed me, but he didn't have to. I've met plenty of kindred spirits here. Like ."

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 8:37:08 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

He chuckles again. "Don't I know it." He's laughing again, all while Chad helps the dragon up, and pats it of the dust all over them. At the very least, the two-headed dragon was gonna be treated nicely by Chad, who just wanted to fight more. And once the Greninja came out, she bounces, only to get hit with Extrasensory. And it has her writhing on the ground, beating her head into it. Psychic shit? Not good for Chad.[break][break]

Ash quietly looks up. "Met my boyfriend on a day I was going to eat lunch with another friend. Unrelated. They ditched. Found him and my best friend buying groceries and decided to cook them sushi. I guess I was really into him, because yeah. I was originally out to meet my friend. Instead, found out I was smitten with this sassy guy. It was like everything made sense. So I feel you." His memories of are fond, and he just hopes the boy can hear him say it all. To let him know he was okay, after his inning with Landon ( ).[break][break]

He didn't find it necessary to go into detail about the trick or treat date that led back to his place on the couch. Both of their lips were kind of sealed that night.[break][break]

Milo really was a newbie, so at least he could help inform. "Ever hear of Meteno? Big doomsday meteor. Mt. Pyre was a warzone." War never changed. Neither did PTSD. As Chad goes in for a THUNDER PUNCH again, the monkey making snarling noises to punch this frog in the face, Ashley just listens.[break][break]

He leaves the part out of the Leaguers that are more humane. It was easier that way to fight them. If they aren't his friend, they'd be easier to fight. But that was such a lonely way of living.[break][break]

Better than being subject to Walsh's wrath.[break][break]

His comment on ruining his life for a girl has him snicker, but hearing the guy speak about being blackmailed leaves a bad taste in his mouth. "Ah." He looks away. "Which one? Actually... don't answer that. If you've found kindred spirits like I did, you're probably in for the long haul regardless." He leans back a bit, and pulls his mask down. "Guess you found another. Foster kid, and boy did I let everyone around me know it till I joined Rocket as a teenager. Then I left, nearly got killed for being a traitor, and came back."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Chad is hit! She is rolling around, snarling, and gets up to Thunder Punch this frogface.[break]
- Ash talks lovingly about his partner. Rewiring his brain, absolutely.[break]
- THE BONDING BOYS.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 5:05:01 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

Milo finally felt the pain subside. Might be the caffeine and adhrenaline talking. His eyes finally focused, and he saw the battle clearly enough to tell Greninja to ease up. But this was just in time for a Thunder Punch.

Greninja reeled back, putting a foot down to stop from flying off. While it was still up, Greninja leapt. It then threw down Water Shuriken over and over, trying to settle for a slower pace, without fully giving up.

"...Hung out to dry. Happens to the best of us. OH~! You got a classic meet-cute with your boyfriend. That's like something in a movie.”

A meteor. Meteor. The thought of it had him rolling his eyes. Milo then thought. His head went down, and it seemed to play into Ashley's story. The story of the Forever War.

"..."

Milo watched Ashley let him bury the lede. He forced a smirked, and looked up at him. He mulled it over for a second, tracing the tattoo on his cheek.

"Mint did that. But if anyone looked me up, they could. I did my first heist at sixteen. That Zweilous? Stolen Deino. Stole a bunch more, but I had to throw half my haul at security as a distraction."

His next comment was more measured. He considered the other Juniors his "friends", but wouldn't say it to their faces. He laughed, and dismissed the thought.

"That's how it goes, huh. Friends are the family we get to choose. And sometimes it's hard to stay mad at your brothers."

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 7:12:20 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

Ash feels himself grin, as Chad was bombarded endlessly with Water Shuriken. She wasn't even trying to dodge anymore, taking each shuriken with a defiant, angry look in her eye, as she gets even more irrate, and attempts to beat the ground around her in sheer defiance. Attempting to rush the frog, she comes in with another RAGE FIST, throwing it at the Greninja with white-hot-fury within her gaze. Her veins were positively POPPING.[break][break]

"I suppose. After making him sushi, I wanted to see him again. So I asked him out to trick or treat, and I woo'd him. Suddenly, we're at my place, and the rest is history. I was down bad." He goes on to explain. No need for gratuitous saucy detail.[break][break]

He remembers so easily. The southern Unovan dialect, knowing the people around. The first kiss in the streets of Slateport. It's cheesy, but Sharpe isn't wrong. Like a movie almost.[break][break]

Course, as Milo goes on about it being Mint, Ash's eyes widen. "Damn. He's more dangerous than I gave him credit for... first met him last summer when we had a butt battle on a float."[break][break]

And he did not elaborate further.[break][break]

The idea of family they get to choose rung so true. "Try to befriend them while you can. Things in Rocket get muddied real quick. Better to have that family on your side than let them have a reason to let you die." He smirks to Milo.[break][break]

"I'm sure you'll do fine. Once you rest up, that is."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Chad is getting angrier... and tired. She throws another Rage Fist at Greninja, intending to gut punch the frog.[break]
- Ash goes more into detail about his first date.[break]
- Genuine Mint surprise; explains about the butt battle thread and refuses to elaborate further.
- Tells Sharpe to befriend them while he can; that family can be volatile a f.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 6:27:56 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

The two traded blows, but that drew to an end. Seemingly, every shuriken just drew more and more ire. It reached a fever pitch, a punch totaling his Greninja. Milo pushed the button on his pokeball, sparing it further harm. He then let out his Pumpkaboo, trying to signal an even slower pace.

"No need to say you were down bad, man. Sounds like you had his number from the jump. You're like... in.”

Milo on the other hand had a litany of red flags. They even based an otome mobile game on him texting a picture of him kissing a guy to a girl to break up with her. He cajoled his first love into doing a robbery with him.

"...Seems like something he'd do. Seems like something I'd do too. "

He said, before quickly dismissing the thought of playing rough with a bunch of boys on the beach.

"--He cornered me at a bar, and... asked a lot of leading questions. I was too drunk to withhold information. Next thing you know, he twisted my arm with what I just told him."

Milo nodded, propping his head up against the rocks with an elbow. He then nodded, digging through his crossbody-bag. He pulls out a...
phone with a few long, narrow holes. A knife was clearly ran through it. Milo pushed on the side, squeezing until he got a... completely intact sim card? He stowed that away, and dropped the pile of debris on the ground.

"All I know is... I fight for my friends. And that's where my friends are."

He then dug out a notepad and pen. He wrote down his number, passing a scrap of paper to Ashley.

"And for what it's worth, I'll be there if you call."

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 8:36:11 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

What makes it fascinating, is that as the Water Shuriken comes in, the Primeape would beat on the ground again, the green arms flailing. And the moment that frog was down, she would pass out, the adrenaline no longer driving her. It seems it was a double knockout, to such a degree that Chad would do so standing up.[break][break]

Returning Chad to the Pokeball, he gestures towards the Pumpkaboo. "Take five, little one." He was enjoying the conversation, so at the very least he wanted to prolong it a little.[break][break]

Suffered way too much physical and emotional abuse to want to finish it prematurely.[break][break]

"Yeah. Mint just has that kinda power. What can you do? You get drinks with the guy, and-" ... nope, he didn't know Sharpe enough to get into that conversation. Grabbing the bridge of his nose, he shakes his head. "He's good like that."[break][break]

The number on a scrap of paper is nice, and as he looks it over, and nods, he groans in pocketing it, hoping it doesn't get too bloody. "You're alright." He pats a hand on his shoulder. "For what its worth, you got a friend in Rocket now." He lets go, and then with a Pokeball, releases his Scorbunny. He hadn't seen action much at all today.[break][break]

"Sunny. No Fire-Type attacks. Just show that little ghost what you got." With a salute, Sunny conjures an Electro Ball, and proceeds to bicycle kick it towards the Pumpkaboo. Ineffective moves should help assist things moving forward.[break][break]

Now, while they fight...[break][break]

"You're down two to one right now. Though I think Chad just got sapped of her energy."

[break][break]

NOTES

- IC POST: 10MP || CHAD FAINTING: 50MP[break]
- After winning, Chad's adrenaline runs out. She passes out standing up.[break]
- More talks about Mint.[break]
- Claims that Milo is alright, and accepts the number.[break]
- Throws out Sunny, and informs to not use Fire Moves. He proceeds to bicycle kick an Electro Ball. THE CONTROL.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 20:31:48 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

The double knockout took him by surprise. Frankly, he didn't expect any headway at all in this battle. In either case, his call for Pumpkaboo was a risky one. It was the first to fall to a... friendly fire incident, and just recently regained footing. In either case, the little thing tried to hide behind him.

"...That's okay. Whenever you're ready.”

He said, leaning in to pat the thing's head. In either case, the Scorbunny barreling down the field made an intentionally weak attack, trying to match the current pace they were all at. Pumpkaboo was struck and rolled, then stood up. It then used Leech Seed. Like in the game, a row of three seeds shot outwards. All three were aimed at Scorbunny, but because of the spread, one clung to Milo's leg.

"I thought that story with Mint was gonna go differently at first. He like... followed me backstage after my set, took me by the hand, and dragged me to the bar."

He said, shaking his head for a second.

"I'd love to put you in touch with mine. --Most of em. I dunno if that Ranger still likes me."

Milo said, leaning back on the wall and sighing. Josh sprung him out and gave him a new lease on life. But he just couldn't be saved. This was always gonna be what Milo was. A man who got famous too young to have impulse control in any way.

"It means a lot that you'd say that."

He said, as that seed slowly dragged him into a sitting position on the wall. He dug a pocket knife out of his crossbody bag, and tried to pry the mess of roots off of his leg, all the while keeping up a conversation.

"I've been two to one before. This is the middle of a long day, not the beginning, not the end. I think we could all use a nap right now."

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 21:45:02 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

The Pumpkaboo was sweet, a cute little thing, and so as the Leech Seed came Sunny's way, as the little bunny smiles, he stays in place. To try and help the little ghost tree out, he purposefully lets himself get hit, the other two seeds clinging on him, as he uses AGILITY, activating LIBERO to become Psychic Type. He gained speed.[break][break]

As the conversation went on.[break][break]

"Between you and me, I had a similar experience with Mint after the butt battle, but uh. That's ancient history." As ancient as 9 months can get someone, but well, he wasn't ever going to tell that to another soul. No chance in hell. He hadn't even told Isaac or Jayden.[break][break]

He found himself perplexed. Maybe he didn't hate Jayden as much. He winces, silver eyes downcast.[break][break]

"Yeah. Don't be like me, man. Cherish your friends. They'll... always be there for you. Thick and thin. So be there for them too." He tries to wince, and leans back. A scowl on his face.[break][break]

"Nuff feelin' sulky. We should go drinking sometime. We'll get some of your other juniors too. On me. Sides, I'm coming into a lot of money soon enough." He offers, a slight smirk on his face now. A little arrogance never hurt anyone.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Sunny purposefully takes the Leech Seed, and begins running fast with Agility.[break]
- Ashley tells Milo a secret, before informing him to cherish his friends.[break]
- Wants to go drinking with the juniors now.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

VAPES

roadrunner, daredevil
he him
September 24th
Undella Town, Unova
bisexual
delinquent
civilian
28 height
28 height
awards
128 posts
milo sharpe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @milo
milo sharpe
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 5:26:25 GMT
milo sharpe Avatar

Scorbunny ran circles around Pumpkaboo. Milo watched. The battle was slowly winding down. He couldn't help but notice... should they even be wearing eachother out? Who knows what's out there? That thought is cut by Pumpkaboo using Worry Seed. Another playful jab, this time trying to negate Libero.

"...I'm just a little concerned that someone's gonna walk in and beat both of us. Might not be one of our friends.”

He said, torn on whether or not to call his Pumpkaboo. Milo faked a cough, so he could hit a little nicotine cartridge. The scent of artificial tangerine flavor came with ribbons of steam trailing out his nose. Milo's eyes darted to the end of the cave he came through, a winding tunnel.

"I hate to see him go, but I love to watch him leave. Crafty. Someone should keep tabs on that guy."

Milo said, leaning back on the wall and sighing. Josh sprung him out and gave him a new lease on life. But he just couldn't be saved. This was always gonna be what Milo was. A man who got famous too young to have impulse control in any way.

"We all got separated. I wanted to run away, but I have to find them first."

He leaned back. Milo reached a finger and brushed it across his nose. Was that... blood? A copper-y taste at the back of his throat lingered. Must've been a third badge of honor for him that he'd neglected. He then chuckled, and nudged Ashley with his elbow.

"I've stolen so many wallets since I came down here. First round's on me."