ULTRA PLANT: KGJ

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 1:42:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"can i?!"[break]
all dread and discomfort was forgotten at the idea of being able to ride behind josh on his mythic pokemon. kara wasn't exactly a profound trainer - she was more of a breeder and herb gatherer. even so, she knew how fun it was to ride on the gym leader's pokemon. any of the mounts provided would prove to be more exhilarating than a roller coaster and more fulfilling to experience. this fact made her break out into a cheesy smile, her lips uneven as if untrained to express such hope and excitement all at once.[break]
"come on then kilo man!" this was in reference to gaultier, not quite understanding what the hell 'kalos' was if it wasn't a dish best eaten warm. while shoving past him to return to josh's mounts, she hook-armed the lithe figure of the law man and settled down her own law on his frame by pulling him quickly with her. "an' that there blonde lady ain't gonna let me leave you behind, so let's skeet skeet." having picked up a bit too much diction from danny and micah, she laughed excitedly and pointed at the xurkitrees bursting from the space ship upon latching herself to josh's back as to let him know she was ready to break her neck with whiplash if need be if it meant riding alongside he who was a game character come to life for her. "you'll never catch us!" as if the xurkitrees understood this taunt, they sparked and flashed angrily - waving their black noodly arms everywhere. a moment of concern washed over kara as she leaned into josh to whisper a low: "right?"[break]

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@gaultier

TLDR:
- joins JOSH on his mount after strong-arming GAULTIER onto another mount
- let's get tf out of here boiz

6RBSqp64
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,668 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 7:00:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/R4sqqWG/ironchunk.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/hZ23mLC/blackaugurite-1.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/8gbcqJL/originore.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay