POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 19:49:11 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

Everything had been going smoothly. Rockets filed through the portal, a second wave of decoys gathered just in time. Mint had left to oversee it as he moved outward and away from their mission set up, tracking anybody coming too close. [break][break]

The helmet makes it easy. Using some of same features 's spy glasses carried, he could easily swap from night vision to heat vision and back. Traversing theough the dark wasn't an issue. [break][break]

This straggler though? [break][break]

Mint pulls in close, creeping behind them, LED face comeplty dark until he speaks and i lights up bright blue and blinding to a terrible grin. "You lost? Cause you're definitly not one of mine." He lifts a leg to shove , kicking his in the ass forward as he antagonized him.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| cave 2/2 [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mrcamm

he/him
april 15
mauville city
heterosexual
engineer
cadet
47 height
47 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
132 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrcamm
Colton Boothroyd
simple and clean [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 22:53:22 GMT
Colton Boothroyd Avatar
Colton gasped as he came back through the rift, falling to his knees and sucking in the stale cave air. It was dusty, stagnant, and likely hadn’t felt a breeze in years. It was the greatest thing he had ever tasted. He had finally made it out, after a gauntlet that had beaten him in both body and mind. He couldn’t help but laugh, relief filling him as he began to pat down his body. The coral horns that had grown out of his head were shrinking down to nothing and his skin turned from scales back to flesh.

Finally, things were going his way.

”Okay, time to get out of this damn cave,” Colton mumbled to himself as he pushed himself back to his feet. There was one issue, though: the cave was pitch black and he couldn’t even see his hand right in front of his face. What he wouldn’t give for the kinds of tools he’d make for the special agents in that moment, but that didn’t leave him out of options. He felt around his waist and pulled a Pokéball from it, releasing the…thing inside of it.

The robotic moth spread its wings out, the glowing orange liquid flowing through various parts of its body lighting up and illuminating the space around them as it stared at him blankly. Colton matched its gaze, still unable to greatly understand what he was looking at. In some sense, it was his greatest dream, the peak of everything he researched about the relationship between Pokémon and technology. But, after what he had witnessed in that dream space, maybe that wasn’t such a good thing…

But there was time to debate the ethics of Iron Moth with himself later. He needed to get out of this cave before he starved to death. His footsteps echoed off the walls, filling the caverns with both dull thuds and the robotic beeps and boops MM was making. It was enough noise that he didn’t hear the person walking up behind him, visibly jumping as the glowing mask suddenly appeared from the darkness behind him before he scampered away, putting some distance between him and the masked stalker.

”Oh, come on, not another one…” he muttered. Clearly, the world was done beating him down just yet.

OOC: Caves 2/2
10 MP (IC Post), 50 MP (Participation), 10 MP (Mutation)
Total: 70 MP
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 23:47:58 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Heeey, don't run off!" Mint calls out watching the stranger move, as he swaps to normal vision. The weird...thing putting out light intrigues. He decided he wants a closer look at it. He released his Gligar who has no problem in the cave environment. It flutters and gives chase to the pair. [break][break]

"C'mon where you coming from?" he asked, jogging to keep close to Colton. Not quite running him down but more so just openly following him. His partner does a sweep of the area, darting to an front above them on the cave walls before dropping back to follow it's initial prey. The glowing metal bug floating above Colton's head. Mint begins recording, eager to take this back to the science department. [break][break]

The buzzing above echoes as his Gligar flies after the pair, easily following the orange light it gives off. He hopes it can help induce that PARANOIA he knew everybody was feeling.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| cave 2/2 [break]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mrcamm

he/him
april 15
mauville city
heterosexual
engineer
cadet
47 height
47 height
awards
132 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrcamm
Colton Boothroyd
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 4:57:38 GMT
Colton Boothroyd Avatar
Weirdos in masks and costumes. Why was it always weirdos in masks and costumes? Couldn't this one at least be nice like was and just let him walk away if he didn't want to fight?

Why couldn't he just catch a fucking break?!

"Enough of this shit! I'm not dealing with anymore of you Rockets!" Colton shouted, turning back to face the Gligar.

"Hurricane!"

The Iron Moth's eyes glowed as it processed the command, its wings extending out slightly before they began to circle around and around, almost like a giant fan. The wind grew impossible to withstand, forcing Colton to shuffle backwards and duck behind his Pokemon before he was sent tumbling about in the wind. Even still, his clothes and hair were wildly flailing about as he braced himself against the gale.

10 MP (IC Post)
Total: 80 MP
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 23:51:01 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Mint managed to get closer, watching the strange moth thing before quickly hitting a record button and making sure he was taking this down. "Gamma!" he shouted about to order before the blustering wind of the HURRICANE shriek through the cave. He's knocked back, falling on his ass and nearly rolling backwards.[break][break]

The Gligar is also blown back, unable to compete with the winds. Smacking back into some boulders it groans before quickly popping and scurrying to give chase. "Where're you going?! I just wanna talk about your robo Larvesta!" Mint called out, in a faux friendly manner as he dusted himself off and took off running again despite new bruises. [break][break]

The Gligar for his part moves in close and closer before trying to stall the pair by using a FEINT ATTACK on the metal moth.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| cave 2/2 [break][break]

- gamma the gligar is blown back by HURRICANE [break]
- mint falls over and then starts recording [break]
- gamma the gligar chases and uses FEINT ATTACK [break][break]

mp tracker: [break]

total: [break]

close tab

played by

mrcamm

he/him
april 15
mauville city
heterosexual
engineer
cadet
47 height
47 height
awards
132 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrcamm
Colton Boothroyd
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 3:27:05 GMT
Colton Boothroyd Avatar
Does this guy just not know when to give up? Colton would have thought that both himself and his Pokémon getting tossed around like rag dolls would make him back off, especially in the face of a creature like Iron Moth.

”Larve-? It’s clearly a Volcarona! And what makes you think I know what this thing is beyond what it looks like!” he shouted back, weirdly annoyed by the clear misidentification of what the Iron Moth was meant to look like. Beyond that, what did the masked man hope to gain from Colton? He’d only accidentally stumbled into it and his Pokéball just so happened to work!

As for said Iron Moth, the neon liquid running through its body parts faltered for just a moment use the Gligar hit it. However, as it recovered, its eyes flashed red, heat beginning to build up on its wings before they began to twirl and swing through the air, flames forming into a FIERY DANCE before they all swung towards the Gligar. As it did, the liquid in its body grew in intensity as its power grew.

10 MP (IC Post)
Total: 90 MP
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 21:26:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Same diff, it's the same evolutionary line!" Mint shouted back, autotuned voice bubbling with electronic laughter. "Well, you're the one ordering it around." He said, mask reflecting a cute smile before be pushed forward. With Iron Moth facing away from its owner, Mint darts past the pokemon fight cutting around the darkness. [break][break]

He goes dark, face only lighting up as he reappeared to shoulder check the running nerd. "Cmoooon! I'm curious too, you know?" He said as his Gligar HARDENed to help take the dance. As it preps heat and fire, Mint chucks a SCATTERABNG to see if it could be used against you.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

- gamma the gligar is blown back by HURRICANE [break]
- mint falls over and then starts recording [break]
- gamma the gligar chases and uses FEINT ATTACK [break][break]

- paranoi mention [break]
- scatterbang used (7/8)

close tab

played by

mrcamm

he/him
april 15
mauville city
heterosexual
engineer
cadet
47 height
47 height
awards
132 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrcamm
Colton Boothroyd
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 22:25:43 GMT
Colton Boothroyd Avatar
Colton looked back over his shoulder, about to decry the person chasing him's admittedly sound logic, only seeing the light of the Iron Moth's glowing wings lighting up the Gligar. He looked back and forth, trying to locate the masked trainer that had been chasing him down, only for the digital face to suddenly light up as he felt the other person's body slam into his own.

Colton felt the wind leave his lungs as he fell back onto the ground, only to be blinded by a bright flash of light a moment later. The sequence certainly didn't make it easy for him to respond to his question. He crawled along the ground, his ears ringing and his vision still recovering as he felt around. His fingers eventually found themselves scrapping a large rock that he crawled behind.

"Sl-sludge wave!" he shouted, coughing as he still tried to suck air back into his lungs.

10 MP (IC Post)
Total: 100 MP
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 22:29:03 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Mint doesn't let up, and while this definitely qualified as not picking on someone his own size, Colton now has something he can't let him leave with. It's easy to track the poor nerd in the darkness and while the poor man rolled away, Mint isn't too far, switching gears to give chase. "Sorry! Misjudged the distance." he called out, without an inkling of remorse. [break][break]

His Gligar is worse for wear but still just as eager. Perhaps it was taking on its own trainer's characteristics. As the machine began a SLUDE WAVE, the Gligar rushed in with a SKY UPPERCUT, trying to smack the robot bug into one of the caverns walls before it could let off its poison. [break][break]

"Ok, how about this! Just give me the thing's pokeball and we'll call it even!" Mint said as he drew in close to the disoriented engineer. He brings back his leg, aiming a solid kick at the brunette's stomach.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

- mint chases to kick Colton in the gut [break]
- gamma the gligar moves in with SKY UPPERCUT [break]
- gamma the gligar positions itself to take SLUDGE WAVE [break][break]

- paranoia mention [break]
- scatterbang used (7/8)[break]

close tab

played by

mrcamm

he/him
april 15
mauville city
heterosexual
engineer
cadet
47 height
47 height
awards
132 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrcamm
Colton Boothroyd
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 1:11:02 GMT
Colton Boothroyd Avatar
The Iron Moth took the blow right to its head, its "eyes" turning to comedic X's as it slammed into the wall. It fell tot he ground, its wings clattering loosely as the light inside sputtered and blinked. It took a moment, but the mechanical Volcarona recovered, its digital face returning to normal and its body floating up off the ground again.

Its wings swirled around as the glow of its bodied intensified, its "eyes" flashing. Despite its expressionless visage, there was a palpable malice around it. Toxic liquid began to seep out of vents on its body, the flow steadily speeding up before its wings began to rapidly rotate, sending the SLUDGE WAVE towards the Gligar.

Colton was not handling physical assault as well as the Iron Moth, however. He felt the wind leave his lungs, leaving him gasping for air as he tried to crawl away. But, that wouldn't work. Escape had failed. That left only one response left for his fight or flight to fall back on.

Colton's fingers wrapped around a rock on the ground, his teeth gritted as a sudden fire lit in his chest. "Sure thing...I got it for you right here..." he said, quickly turning and chucking the stone right at Mint before scrambling back to his feet and diving shoulder first into a tackle, aiming to slam the other man against the wall of the cave with as much force as he could manage.

10 MP (IC Post)
Total: 110 MP
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 2:22:02 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Gamma takes the SLUDE WAVE with extreme reluctance, mouth open and gasping as she tried to hide from the incoming onslaught, but too close to miss. Poison and gunk drips past him and off him, but it doesn't hurt as badly as she thought it would. The dual type shakes off as much of the poisonous attack as she can before darting forward again with another FEINT ATTACK. [break][break]

Mint for the most part, calms down a little as he watched the engineer roll on the ground. It's not a particularly fun fight. Colton isn't receptive or even argumentative. And he is easy to corner. But its a genuine surprise when the guy actually starts fighting back. "Really?!" He asked before the rock goes flying and bonks his helmet. His head pops back slightly as he felt funny from the impact before feeling the other trainer slam him into the rock. He hadn't been expecting that. [break][break]

Clearly. Mint coughed as pain for the first time in a good hour, spread through his back. His hands go to grip Colton by the collar, trying to hold him close before reeling back his head as much as possible. "Sorry, I don't. Kiss. On the first. DATE!" his words strain with Colton's body weight on him but nevertheless he does his best to bang his helmet against Colton's skull.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

- gamma the gligar has to take SLUDE WAVE [break]
- gamma the gligar used FEINT ATTACK [break]
- mint gets falls for bluff and is slammed into the wall [break]
- mint tries to skull bash colton [break]
[break][break]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

mrcamm

he/him
april 15
mauville city
heterosexual
engineer
cadet
47 height
47 height
awards
132 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrcamm
Colton Boothroyd
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 17:29:15 GMT
Colton Boothroyd Avatar
Colton struggled to free himself from the other man's grip, watching the bulky mask reel itself back. A headbutt, one that would hurt him far more than it would hurt the other trainer. Instinctively, he threw his hand in the way, absorbing the impact into his palm enough to keep the headbutt from knocking him flat.

The back of his hand still slammed against the bridge of his nose and he felt his glasses snap against his skin, the shattered frame falling to either side. Those were going to be a pain to replace, given his prescription required such specific lenses, but on the upside, his blurry vision was smudging the annoyingly smug expressions dancing across Mint's lit up helmet. Even in the worst situations, there was always a silver lining.

Colton's fingers gripped down on the helmet, his free hand digging in his pocket for the multitool he always carried on him. He flipped out a flat head screwdriver, then brought it around towards the back of the helmet where he assumed the majority of the wiring ran, attempting to sever the electronics and short the helmet out. "Can it with the quips, already!"

The Iron Moth made a series of beeping sounds as it assessed its enemy's status, its digital eyes tracking the Gligar as it zips its way forward. A metallic clang rings out as the Feint Attack lands, making the Iron Moth fall back slightly before rising up. Something akin to glee light up its digital face before flames wreathed its wings and it performed a second FIERY DANCE, letting the flames wash over the Gligar as the glowing liquid increased in its intensity.

10 MP (IC Post)
Total: 120 MP
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 1:01:02 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

He heard somethign small snap and briefly saw the shine of the glasses bending in an unnatural way. "Oops!" he says with a grunt. As Colton's hands reach around his head, undeterred by the headbutt and loss of his glasses, Mint tires to shove him off. He quickly tried to bring one of his hands under Colton's jaw with a palm hell strike. The other hand reach back to try to dig finger nails into the wrist with the multi tool. [break][break]

"Hey, hey, hey! Watch the money maker!" he said, still quipping, but with an undertone of irritation. and would never let him hear the end of it if he let some League rando fuck up his helmet. [break][break]

As he's struggling with Colton, Gamma is busy dealing with the unnatural bug pokemon. Once more heat and fire douse Gamma and it lets out an ear piercing shrike, flying erratically and falling to the ground as it tried to douse the pain and the burns. Not even another hasty HARDEN could protect form the way heat pierced it's toughened skin.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

- mint tries to palm heel colton and stop his tinkering [break]
- gamma the gligar takes FIERY DANCE [break]
- gamma the gligar uses HARDEN to survive [break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

mrcamm

he/him
april 15
mauville city
heterosexual
engineer
cadet
47 height
47 height
awards
132 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrcamm
Colton Boothroyd
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 17:47:48 GMT
Colton Boothroyd Avatar
Colton's teeth knocked together painfully as the Rocket hit his lower jaw with a palm strike. His head jerked backwards, but his grip didn't falter. Even as Mint's nails broke the skin on his wrist, Colton's grip only tightened. Adrenaline surged through his body as he continued pushing his multitool in, bringing his knee up into Mint's stomach before stomping down on one of his feet.

The researcher had almost entirely tuned out the Pokémon battle going on behind him. He ignored the pained shrieks of the Gligar as it began to succumb to the Iron Moth's attacks, while the Iron Moth floated forward. Its digital eyes gazed down at the other Pokémon as it writhed on the ground. There was no sympathy, no remorse, no concern. The threat had been handled.

And now, it would be eliminated.

Its body began to glow again, the air beginning to warp as the temperature began to rise. Its wings moved around to create almost a funnel directed right at the Gligar before the Iron Moth released an OVERHEAT, the Fiery Dances it had performed before enhancing the attack to an overwhelming barrage of heat that would cook anything in its path.

10 MP (IC Post)
Total: 130 MP
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 5:37:58 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

The guy is persistent, and actually sort of capable when he put his mind to it. But prey when cornered would always fight back he supposed. The knee to the gut makes him crumple, ironically getting Mint to duck his head away from the multitool and he moved to protect his stomach. A stomp on his feet- another grunt and a small, "Fuck!" is all it takes to get the Beast pissed now. [break][break]

Gods, was he this annoying when he fought others? He can't quite deal with his pokemon right now, focused on putting all his strength into a harsh jab back at his stomach. "You're gonna scratch it!" he hissed, more concerned with the aesthetics of it all than everything else kitted into his helmet. [break][break]

And then, amid the scuffle, something goes off. A note of danger. He feels the heat before the blast even goes off and the shriek of his Gligar before it's finished setting up. They're in range and so he shouts a harsh, "Get down!" shoulder checking Colton hard to get behind rock. [break][break]

The burst of flames leaves it mark on the nearby rocks, and Mint is sweating form the sudden spike in heat. Gamma, however, is silent. Reaching his peak loudness right before the blast flashed and now a charcoaled body on the ground. He gets to his feet, clicking the corresponding pokeball and hearing nothing in return. Gamma's dead. The pokeballs drops to the ground and is crunched under his foot. "What the fuck did you do?" the question is ambiguous. What had Iron Moth done? What had Colton brought into their world? Who had made this terrible creature? The list when on. Colton is already annoying, but this thing was the real threat. [break][break]

He choses his next partner, letting out a Baxcalibur that roars upon entry. "Close off the camp position, don't get close to that thing, Tango!" he ordered. It's risky, but the dual type throws down an EARTHQUAKE to push back the robot. He tries to put distance between himself and Colton, uttering a quick. "Keep your big robot. It'll kill you and itself off eventually." With that much power in something so unnatural? He didn't trust it. And he'd spent enough time as it was chasing it.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

-
[break][break]

- scatterbang used ( 7/8)[break]
- pokemon death [break]