POSTED ON May 1, 2023 3:09:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

He doesn't realize he's sobbing. More than Gelatto, more than his own godforsaken birth. This is the moment that nearly kills him. Where Michaelis Fisk should've died. Brought so low to his knees by a memory he had long tried over and over again to suppress. He's so weak, his limbs refusing to move, transfixed and crying over a sight that rewound and replayed over and over again. It's only when Bongo scoops him up with Ashley that his view changes and he leaves that damn art studio again. And he sees Spumoni left behind. [break][break]

He can't move, can't even scream now. And as Bongo helps give him a clear sight he sees something else he could attach to this old memory and make it stronger, more horrifying. Spumoni lanced and shot out of the window after them and landing impaled on the ground. There's a scream, and then the spasms of pain and the desperate cries stop. The little Hitmontop fades away and Mint can't take how easily his pokemon are being taken from him. His 'tools of war' as Rocket would describe them. And its' all his fault. If he were better- if he were stronger- they wouldn't be dropping like flies right? [break][break]

He's so frazzled he can't quite compartmentalize this. Ashley's voice cuts through the static and he managed to look up, mask reflecting a blank LED, not quite programed for sadness or grief. Mint takes a shuddering breath, his gloves hands shaking as he pulls off the helmet, red eyed and face sticky with tears. "I- I um-" he began, gaze somewhere between the top of Ashley's chest and his chin. He couldn't look him in the eyes. A Beast wasn't meant to be this weak. [break][break]

He swallowed, still leaning on Bongo for help. "I'm ok." the assurance is weak as he wipes his eyes while the interdream mist faded, leaving them surrounded by an empty waste of rock and occasional kelp. Spumoni's impaled body doesn't disappear. The same ritual happens. He takes out his pokeball, clicks the button multiple times, and then opens it and snaps it in half. "I'd...I'd like it if you kept this to yourself. And I'll do the same." his words shake, struggling as he grips pieces of his broken pokeball tightly. [break][break]

He sniffed harshly before looking over at them, strength returning. "Are you two ok?" Mint asked, voice slowly coming back to something level, clam, like when he came to rescue them. Some rescue this was. "I'm sorry I took so long. But, I have some medical supplies if you're hurt." he said, forcing himself past this relieving of their combined traumas.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

[break]

- [break]

mp tracker: [break][break]
- pokemon death [break]
- [break]

total:

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
family feud but with mecha and actual feuds [postdorm]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:33:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: