2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
shopkeeper [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 16:54:34 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam gets stuck to inventory job for a bit. a lot of his pokemon are down, alongside some other injury he has sustained. he was in no shape to get back to the field anytime soon.

he's together with his friend oscar down their outpost. the shift from beast to head scientist didn't change much in priam's perspective, but it did skew oscar's role in this war enough to warrant him more time in the outpost than on the field.

"hey, hey, oscar!" priam calls as he inspects crates of supplies that were waiting for couriers to bring them to those in the heat of battle. "have you even tried these things yet?"

scatterbangs, poison barbs, and other stuff.

postdormitum: cargo
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,810 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 15:31:23 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was fine with handling some inventory for a while. He had just finished his break, having gotten a solid thirty minutes of sleep before heading back into the Ultra Deep Sea. After all of the horrific events he went through during the first half of this campaign, the head scientist was thankful to do something a bit more passive.

He had two assistants, one being his dear friend and the other being his very own Navitas the Xurkitree. Oscar had assigned Navitas to sort through the supplies and put them in the correct crates. The Ultra Beast's many limbs made the job a lot more efficient then if it were just Oscar doing it. Unfortunately it was anything but hands off, as Navitas's alien brain could not differentiate the items and kept putting them in the wrong crates.

Oscar was correcting such a mistake as Priam approached, "Hey hey no! That's the fifth time you put a potion in the pokeball crate, c'mon you know what shapes are!" Priam's greeting drew Oscar's attention, just in time for Navitas to place several jars of ointment in the weapons box. Oscar's face lit up, it was always a good day when Priam was around. To his question Oscar tilted his head and frowned, "Nope but I've had them thrown at me a few times today. What's up bud, how's the war effort been?"
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 10:25:26 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i think i'm about to wear shorts more often now." he pulls the sleeve of his pants, showing bandaged portions to oscar. "i have to show off these scars for the summer, y'know."

the sigh that follows kills the enthusiasm, so much that he doesn't even bother to fix his pants.

"i wish it was right on my face though, but i was wearing a helmet the entire time. facial scars are so cool."

he doesn't need one anymore at least, especially since the one connection he wanted to preserve to league was now exposed like the frayed wires oscar's ultra beast reminds priam of.

like every emotion he shows, the depression lasts just as short as he moves on to the topic.

"what about you? ya got mementos to show off for the beach party?"

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,810 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 16:54:09 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
This was exactly why Oscar enjoyed Priam, the youth's senseless Optimism reflected his own. Truth be told, Oscar was having trouble keeping up his good attitude today, what with how stressful everything had been so far--but having Priam around magically took the weight off. Suddenly the day did not seem so bad.

Oscar grinned, "My chest hurts so I think I have some bruises. Other than that I'm doing alright, my injuries have only been emotional!" Oscar gave Priam a thumbs up, his grin unwavering despite the growing agony in his heart. Fuckin' destroyed him a little...

Oop gotta repress that! Repressing....Repressing...okay all good. Oscar folded his arms and leaned his hips against a nearby crate, missing his xurkitree placing a large amount of food rations in a crate designated for raw materials.

"You don't think they'd have the beach party here do you? This place kinda sucks, it's cold and I keep hearing screams on the wind. That would kill a party vibe."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 8:02:14 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"yeah, but think of all the party games we can do with dream mist?" he points out. "imagine seven minutes in heaven in there."

he had a lot of other party games in mind, even though he didn't technically mean in the ultra dream sea when he told him about a beach party. in a way, it only made his vision better.

"ooh, we can make it a little mermaid theme too, and get everyone in their little tails and shit. it'll work this time since we can swim in the air! think about it, mister walsh as king triton."

there were really only few opportunities to do a mermaid theme party.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,810 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2023 0:51:43 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar's smile strained when Priam brought up the dream mist. He had narrowly avoided falling into his own personal hell, and it left a rather sour opinion of the anomalous fog. Oscar ended up shaking his head, "I ain't going in the mist for more than a second, let alone seven minutes. Fuck that would be the most nightmarish scenario I could think of, getting felt up while losing your sanity. What a way to die."

Priam had good notes about the mermaid theme though, Oscar was more or less on board but the momentary delving into his terrible experience thus far had put him in a clearly gloomy mood. He still gave his friend a supportive smile, but he could not hide the heaviness in his heart. Oscar sighed, placing a hand on his hip as he looked up at the alien sky of Ultra Space.

"War's a drag." He said flatly, really wishing he had not quit smoking. "I mean that's the overstatement of the century I know but like, shit dude today has been rough. How did it all become so complicated?" Oscar briefly reflected on easier times, when his only enemies were blue aliens and ultra beasts. If only it could have stayed that simple.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 2:48:19 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"it's only complicated if ya make it to be!"

it's a motto he'd always follow.

"we just need to think of world domination, then everything just falls into place, i think."

the nuances behind the background operations escape priam at that time as he operates on fumes after being exposed to the ultra deep sea.

high amounts of anxiety and stress that broke through priam's facade eventually circled back to a defense mechanism of false optimism. he fakes it until he makes it, especially in these trying times.

"it'll be fine! at least you still have an out when things go bad."

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,810 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 16:57:12 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar gave Priam a forced smile, nodding in agreement at his sentiment. "Yeah, as long as we keep moving forward nothing can stop us! We're an immovable force of nature!" Or something like that. Oscar straightened up, raising a fist for Priam to bump. "And if things do go South, you're the best person to go down with."

Oscar paused before realizing how awful that statement was. "Fuck I mean, you know--I'm glad I get to work with you even if shit's going sideways." Oscar retracted his fist, that was not a bump worthy phrase and he refused to be pity bumped. Though as he reflected upon their circumstances, Oscar felt a twinge of sorrow filling his chest. Unable to fight back the bad vibes, Oscar would bluntly address his friend.

"Hey bro can I get a hug? Today sucks."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 17:09:47 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam laughs, grabbing oscar's hand to lift it back in the air to force a fist bump with him.

"we work for a crime org! we either make it or die tryin', so i guess it still makes sense."

he straightens his back as stretches. a warm-up before a hug was needed, especially since priam is feeling sore all over from getting beaten up left and right by not only the trainer battles, but also the battles against the environment.

with outstretched arms, he goes for oscar.

"and to many more sucky days to come!" he shouts in jest.

50 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.
100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
200 MP for winning a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

total 420 MP

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,810 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 17:25:50 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar's smile turned genuine as Priam forced a fist bump. Fuck what did Oscar do to deserve such a friend? The two closed in, embracing each other within a powerful bro-hug. Oscar immediately felt better, there was nothing better than a solid hug to dispel life's woes.

"To the sucky days to come and those who get us through them." Oscar bumped Priam on the back with the side of his fist, finally releasing him from the hug. Oscar exhaled, laughing as he did a little stretching himself. He was about to prompt more idle chatter when a smashing sound drew his attention.

Oscar looked behind him, and nearly keeled over as he saw that Navitas had stacked at bunch of medicine way higher than the crate's top. "Whoa what no! How did you get so bad at organizing!?" The Xurkitree did not respond, it thought it had doing a pretty good job so far...

MP TALLY
+50 (10 per post)
+10 (Assisting Priam)
+50 (Participation)
+100 (Completing a Mission)
+200 (Winning a Battle/Mission)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,968 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 2:54:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: