He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Comms 2
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 14:03:36 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”Urgh…I’m not one for those kinds of things. Seems like a pain in the butt, doing a challenge? Not for me.” He waved it off, he wasn’t interested in much of that. Maybe he’d fight those that crossed paths for him, but at the same time, he was just as happy to move on.
[break][break]
Seeking out a battle wasn’t something worthwhile, not for him. Jett wasn’t the type of person who got a thrill from that alone, it was in the journey, and maybe the Gym Challenge held such a thing, but that was how one got roped in, into the responsibility he did his best to stay well away from.
[break][break]
”Yeah, I’ll pass. Leave that for the kids. I’ve got my own things I need to concentrate on, the League can count on me for stuff like this, the grown up stuff.” He said with a shrug, that was it, until the moment he grew bored of it and left again, on another journey. He took out his pokeballs, putting Remoraid and Scyther back in their balls.
[break][break]
His steps were slow, his ears peeled, his senses sharp, but it seemed that peace had really won out, even if for a little while.
[break][break]

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,264 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Comms 2
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 15:18:23 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She squints at him "Hey wait a minute!" she says as Melody did the gym challenge herself. "It's not really for kids anymore! As you can see we need as many well equipped battlers we can but...to each their own I suppose." she says as it would be no good to try and convince him to do it she felt. [break][break]

This guy felt a lot like...herself, a free spirit who did as he pleased. [break][break]

Just then the ground began to shook sporadically, a giant snorlax that was mega evolved stomped its way towards them "Ohhhh shit!" she says as the battle was going to continue and the Snorlax started off with a HIGH HORSEPOWER that caused the ground to break and fissure as Melody grabbed onto her Primarina to stabilize herself. "Crescendo!" she calls out as Chatot reacts, using SYNCHRONOISE to bombard the snorlax's with a psychic energy linked up by their shared normal type.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

+90 Ic posts [break]
+50 participating in mission [break]
+10 Assisting a pokemon/person in battle. [break]
+10 Z-move
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Comms 2
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 16:28:17 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett looked forward as the ground shook; heavy movements and then finally came the cracking; it was a heavy sound and he could see just what causing it. The earth shook; he hadn’t had the time to brace himself; and fell over; but bracing himself to fall on his back so that his Remoraid wasn’t squished beneath him, Scyther was up above in the air.
[break][break]
This was going to be a lot more difficult it seemed, Jett wished he hadn’t thought those damning words. It was not a normal Snorlax, that much he could tell with a glance. He pushed himself off the ground and stood up. ”Alright, I’m sure you want to dance some more Garlette, how about we trim that tree first?” He said with a smile, his pokemon seemed to nod before she headed off.
[break][break]
A double attack with her scythes, hard hitters in a sense, but for a pokemon this thick, and strong it might as well have been a pair of love taps. ”This might not be so simple, focus, and lock on.” He told Remoraid, who did as commanded, though the small fish held in his hands did not seem to look excited for this fight.
[break][break]
”I’m not an expert on pokemon or whatever evolution thing this is, Mega? Ain’t that something you need a trainer for?” So, there was a strong trainer around here throwing their strongest at them.
[break][break]
They would simply just have to win, again.

@tag
[break]

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,264 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Comms 2
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 16:37:49 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

The snorlax roars as he's slammed by the psychic attack from chatot and retaliates, lifting a finger and pointing it to chatot as a FOCUS BLAST slams it backwards and into a tree. "iago!" she shouts out of concern for him. brings up a good point, if this snorlax was in a mega evolved form it had to have a trainer nearby giving it orders...but where was he? [break][break]

The snorlax is then attacked by the Scyther, the double hits making contact with the tree on it's stomach but snorlax was quick to retaliate as the pokemon fell onto it's back and laid there and unleashed it's g-max move G-MAX REPLENISH the energy of the move coalseces around snorlax before flying into the air and slamming down on the Scyther, the previous dents and breaks in the tree seemingly being restored as Snorlax's health was restored by their onslaught. [break][break]

"It has to have a trainer..normally.." she says as she recalls hearing instances of pokemon mega evolving uncontrollably...but this wasn't the same case "He might be hiding somewhere. do you think you can find him? I'll handle the snorlax" she asks as she checks on her chatot, he was hurt really bad by that focus blast so melody recalls him before he faints. [break][break]

She then decides to pull out the big guns as she puts two fingers in her mouth and whistles. A blur of blue and grey dashes past both Jett and Melody as it lunges at the snorlax with a SACRED SWORD in tow as Cobalion leaps into the air and drops the Sacred sword onto the tree. "Nice one cobalion!" she says offering her praise

notes about this post

+100 Ic posts [break]
+10 Z-move

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Comms 2
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 16:43:55 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Scyther had taken the bulk of that hit, the G-Max Replenish had crashed down on her, and caused her to fall towards the ground, struggling; her wings beating almost uselessly; Jett pulled her back to her pokeball. ”Good work, I’ll treat ya later.” He said before he looked back towards the balls hooked on the inside of his leather jacket, clicking hers back into place, he went for another.
[break][break]
”Leave it to me, I’ll smoke ‘em out.” He wasn’t a stranger to violence, he had been a troublesome kid growing up, and was still considered a troublesome adult, a man who lived on the edge of the law. But, he didn’t like hurting people if he could help it, even if it was a member of rocket. ”Lock On.” He told his pokemon again, pointing the Remoraid like a revolver as he threw out Cyclizar.
[break][break]
”Support, use Shed-Tail.” He said to his Cyclizar, Bubba, who used it in order to grant Primarina some cover, just in case. A singular strike that she could take for a free, Bubba’s hardened scale as a defence.
[break][break]
Meanwhile, he sought out the person behind all of this. Moving away from Melody and the battle, Jett circled around, hoping to catch sight of the other trainer.
[break][break]
What he hadn't expected was to see a pokemon of that level, even as his Cyclizar had moved; the sheer presence of this other one, Cobalion. The speed with which it arrived, its look, all of it, was unlike anything that Jett had ever seen before. What a pokemon, so this is what trainers at the peak of the mountain looked like? He would have been lying if he said this wasn't surprising, she hadn't struck him as the type, but she was strong.

@tag
[break]

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,264 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Comms 2
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 16:50:19 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Melody nodded as Jett agreed to look for where the trainer was. Cobalion strikes at the tree and a yelping could be heard that Melody and cobalion miss if Jett was quick enough. There was a reason snorlax was defensive about the tree on his stomach. [break][break]

The snorlax raises his finger again, attempting to use ice beam to hold back Cobalion but her partner was one step ahead of the snorlax, erecting a spikey shield just in time to protect himself as the beam bounces off the shield and into a random tree in the forest. Melody's primarina graciously accepts the subtitute doll given to her by the cyclizer and when Snorlax was about to fire a hyper beam attack she throws the doll in the way to absorb the blast and waste Snorlax's energy. [break][break]

Snorlax yawns as the move took a lot of energy out of him and he had to recharge so melody shouts out towards Jett "Have you found him yet?!" she says as Cobalion prepares to lunge in again with a sacred sword on snoralx's stomach.

notes about this post

+110 Ic posts [break]
+10 Z-move

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Comms 2
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 16:57:30 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett had heard it, the sound; even within the throes of battle; it was somewhat audible, but more than that was the reaction of the fish pokemon in his hand, shaped like a revolver, and now being held like one; his pokemon could see what he could not, looking past; it had powered itself up, as if her fighting spirit was rising.
[break][break]
”Lucky’s onto him.” Her name, Lucky, Remoraid. A pokemon who wasn’t always consistent, but when he needed her most, she always pulled through, like a roll of the dice, sometimes, she would draw a full six.
[break][break]
Energy gathered in her maw as she aimed, without being told, her mind was focused, her eyes were locked on, and then she released the beam, as if in direct competition. Hyper Beam, one of her moves of choice, it arced even as Snorlax moved, changing, a heat-seaking beam that sought the tree on its belly, and crashed against the trunk, severing it…
[break][break]
No, shattering it as it struck, sending the tree top and the trainer within tumbling out.
[break][break]
”Hey buddy, don’t move. I’ve got her locked onto ya.” He said as his remoraid locked eyes, but there was the exhaustion of using that move, she wouldn’t be able to move for a while.
[break][break]
”Please don’t shoot!”
[break][break]
He had no intention to. The rest, he would have to leave to Melody, hope that she’d be able to pull of- No, he knew she would. There was no hope about it, that was a bet he would almost always take, 6 dice or not.

@tag
[break]

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,264 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Comms 2
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 17:26:24 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

Melody grins as Jett managed to find the trainer himself. He was hiding in the tree of his snorlax? That was..kind of smart she supposed...until someone was going to attack that tree itself. [break][break]

When the tree snaps, the mega evolution fades away as it times out and snorlax reverts back to his normal size and Cobalion blunts his sword and strikes at snorlax on the head to knock it out. Melody breathes a sigh of relief as they had managed to pull through by working together to win the battle. [break][break]

As the trainer begged Jett to not shoot, Cobalion's gaze falls upon the rocket trainer and flashes yellow as an electric current paralyzes him and knocks the man out. "Well...that was rather annoying. They don't know when to give up do they?" she says as Melody places her hands on her hips. She places a hand on Cobalion and pats him "Thanks for showing up bud." [break][break]

Melody takes out cuffs from her back pocket and snaps them around the rocket's wrists and she recalls his snorlax into his pokeball. She looks towards to "That remoraid packs a serious punch." she says offering her compliments again as she looks over to the duo. Who the hell even was this guy, how had she not heard of him yet?

notes about this post

+120 Ic posts [break]
+10 Z-move[break]
+10 faint an enemy trainer's pokemon.

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Comms 2
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 17:35:38 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett looked at the result, that Cobalion was strong, she was strong; it was quite a gap between them, he wasn’t a battler. But that was fine, he never wanted to take that path particularly strongly, he simply didn’t want to be weak. A half and half choice for the man who ran from every piece of responsibility he could take.
[break][break]
”Only when she’s lucky, that’s why I called her lucky. Her ability is sniper, it makes a critical hit hurt that much more.” Though, the dice she used was weighted, and that was just how he liked to gamble. ”That’s a big boy there, what’s he?” He didn’t know how else to phrase it, but that pokemon was different, in some way.
[break][break]
Jett was confident in the clarity of their path, Cyclizar strolled up to him, and settled by his side; nuzzling against his hand for a moment as he stroked the top of Bubby’s head.

@tag
[break]

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,264 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Comms 2
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 17:42:27 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"An asshole" she replies almost immediately as he stares at her. "You are a jerk to people." despite his facial expression never changing he seemingly doesn't care. "But he's my grumpy ol jerk. My best bud alongside primarina. His name is Cobalion." she explains. [break][break]

"He's part of a group of pokemon called the swords of justice, they try to safeguard all pokemon from harm or those who would abuse them as he's met a lot of bad humans." she continues as Cobalion stares at the man before, his deadpan expression staring down at him as Melody by contrast gets in front of him with arms outstretched "BUT HE'S WORKING ON BEING NICER TO PEOPLE!" [break][break]

"He kind of only likes like...three people. One of which is a child." as she was sure 's ears would be burning right around now by mentioning him. Cobalion's shift then goes over to the cylizer who was nuzzling up to his trainer and Cobalion huffs suddenly before moving behind melody and sitting down besides her and she keeps her hand on his head to pat him. "There are two other members, Terrakion and Virizon that and have. Cobalion is apparently their leader." [break][break]

notes about this post

+130 Ic posts [break]
+10 Z-move[break]

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Comms 2
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 17:48:34 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”Wait, Kyle has one too?” He said with a raised eyebrow, but that was to be expected. The Kyle he knew was just a fellow Orphan, not the Top-Champion everyone else was so well acquainted with. ”Guess that fits, so these guys are the sword of justice huh? Nice to meet ya Cobalion.” He said with a quick nod, it was a quick action, but all the same.
[break][break]
”He’ll get nicer, I’m sure of it. Some people and pokemon are just like that, take a while to warm up to ya. Rough around the edges cos of some experiences, guy’s just being wary.” He was sure of it, but he might just have been projecting, Jett wasn’t sure of that. He had grown into a ‘nicer’ person, but, the person he was in the past didn’t change.
[break][break]
”It’s the same for everyone, strangers don’t just get along, and some start at a negative.” Ah, he was doing it again. He stopped himself. ”Sorry ‘bout getting all preachy, I get carried away like that sometimes.” Talking to someone else about their own pokemon as if he knew better the moment that the tension in the atmosphere started to disperse.

@tag
[break]

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,264 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Comms 2
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 18:40:27 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"Yeah! He does. You've met Kyle?" she asks wondering if Jett was already familiar with her co-worker/friend.

Cobalion huffs in response to the man introducing himself and looks away. "Yeahhhh...we'll see..it's kind of his defining trait..I've been trying to get him to change his mind." but in reality he was changing her mind about people. [break][break]

"It seems like you and I see eye to eye on a couple things." she says as she really hit if off with this stranger as she gives him a quick look up and down as she was extremely interested on getting to know him better. He was weird in a good way. [break][break]

"Don't apologize, I like it when people are honest with others on how they feel. Takes a lot of the guess work out of talking to people and figuring them out."

notes about this post

+140 Ic posts [break]
+10 Z-move[break]

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Comms 2
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 19:02:36 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”Something like that, used to know him well.”
[break][break]
It was a complicated relationship he didn’t want to dive too deep into. The boy he knew, and the man that stood at the pinnacle, just how much was the same, and just how much did he have to throw away to bare that responsibility?
[break][break]
Not worth thinking about.
[break][break]
So, he moved onto the others. ”Haha, yeah? Well, don’t regret it. I’ve got a mouth on me, and half the crap that comes outta this mouth ain’t the type people like hearing.” It was strange to get along well with another person so quickly, but perhaps that was the reason why. Jett wasn’t guarded, not anymore, but even so; he didn’t take to most people, or rather they didn’t take to him. Perhaps this was simply the case with free-spirits.
[break][break]
”Well, on that topic. I think this whole shindig is as fishy as it can get.” He said as he ran a hand through his hair, his eyes fixed on the cave path in front of them. ”Normal Folk like myself ain’t supposed to know, but is whatever's being fought over, worth the lives that are gonna be lost today.” It wouldn’t just be a handful, not with an operation this big.

@tag
[break]

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,264 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Comms 2
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 19:57:53 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

She wondered how much she should tell him.[break][break]

A majority of the public knew of the otome routes...but how many of them were able to figure out it was based on the most accurate data she's ever seen? Nisa's route alone predicted a lot. "Well I can appreciate someone who isn't afraid to tell others what they think and feel. Even if it comes off as offensive." as she nods her head, she was no stranger to being critiqued. [break][break]

"Well. I can say one thing is for certain, we cannot let rocket do as they please when it comes to these alternate dimensions." she says as she tries to dance around the subject. "Or else we'll all be stuck under their thumb if we do."

notes about this post

+150 Ic posts [break]
+10 Z-move[break]

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Comms 2
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 20:04:46 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
So that was what it came down to huh? ”Matter of control huh?” Jett had heard about Kanto, he had seen what the people who ran away from that region had to say, and it wasn’t pretty. But, the result of fighting also was ugly, he wasn’t a man who had to balance the lives of people in his hands, he was just a big child in reality, one who had yet to grow up.
[break][break]
But that was why he saw some things in a straightforward light, he didn’t try to overthink the bigger details, he left it for those who could see the bigger picture. But, there were somethings that he couldn’t stand, just from gut alone.
[break][break]
”If we end up losing as many lives in this brawl as we would if we end up under their thumb, then is the fight itself worth it? Or is it just about the fight?” Questions he wasn’t sure anyone had the answer to. He could never think one up himself, that was why he ran from it.
[break][break]
”Don’t take this the wrong way, but it feels like someone’s putting the revaroom before the Rapidash.”
[break][break]
”I like rocket as much as the next guy, trust ‘em about as far as I can throw them. But I sure as hell don’t want to fight until there’s only the fighting left; seen it before. People get ugly when that’s all they live for.”

@tag
[break]

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]