He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Simpler Pastures
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 17:31:39 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett knew that coming through these caves was always a troublesome arrangement, ere always going to be a troublesome arrangement, he had gotten lost here once, when some family in this town had adopted him for a short while. But here he was; in this place, stuck. He wasn’t lost, no, as an adult, he couldn’t accept that kind of thing.
[break][break]
He was scouting, looking through the cracks and crevices, running interference, getting in people’s way. He was here for that, and that alone…In a sense, he knew that a lot of people in the League held contempt for those on the other side, and the same was true of the other end, Jett had people on both sides, those who he had grown up with, who had no-one to care for them, and who had ended up taking the wrong path.
[break][break]
It was so easy, and so that was why he took this route, to provide a softer finale, a less decisive one. Maybe he’d be able to talk some wisdom into some of them, but that was fine; he would be a nuisance, because that was what he was best at.
[break][break]

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Simpler Pastures
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 17:59:09 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
He chops.[break][break]
and chops.[break][break]
and chops.
It’s just more cadets. Just more mindless slaughter. He’s a vicious, mad dog. Let off his leash to play. He’s taken licks. He’s gotten up. He’s locked eyes with the idiots, the bozos, the nobodies, and he’s destroyed them. Bit into them. Torn them. They were expecting all sorts of things. Maybe they were hoping beyond hope he’d just be a normal grunt. When he pulled out his sword and charged them alongside his Pokemon, he always saw fear in their eyes.[break][break]
It's nothing personal. Really, it isn’t. They’re on the other side. Rocket has his loyalty. That’s the end of it. Another face lost in the chaos. No one will remember him. No one alive, anyway, and dead men tell no tales. His face is drenched in blood. At his side is a Honedge he calls Muramasa. It floats, looking at him as if to ask, as it always does, why he simply does not pick it up and wield it in battle.[break][break]
Frankly? Western swords suck. Too hefty. Plus, Muramasa’s cursed. Like his namesake. Nothing but bad blades. Failures. Demonic weapons from Giratina’s own realm that consume all who hold them.[break][break]
He wanders upon a man. Some tryhard in leather. The black dog smirks.[break][break]
Well well well, whadda we have here? Some League guy's lost. Aren'tcha supposed to have a few friends with ya like a proper biker?” Hitoshi chides her while strutting forward. He walks with swagger, like he’s making an entrance onto center stage.[break][break]
Man, standards really are slippin' in the League.” He points at the biker and shouts. “Oi! I’ll be yer opponent now! Me! So do me a favor and die quick, will ya?

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Simpler Pastures
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 4:15:35 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett understood in a moment, he had been offering people and out; but there were people in this world that no amount of talking to would save. This was just one of those guys. ”Oi oi, you got a problem? Everyone loses sometimes, and in this case, you’ll be the next one.” Strong words, an engagement was won in the first round in most cases. Confidence was the greatest sapper of confidence, Jett was aware of that. He had been on both sides of it, and so he stepped forward.
[break][break]
”But, if you’re looking to sink your teeth into something, I’m sure I can make something work for ya.” He said as he took his pokemon out of its pokeball, a honedge all the same. ”We’re in the same boat here.”
[break][break]
Bricket, a simple name for his blade; he was more of a gunman, but he didn’t mind using her too; but not this time. Against a person like this, it would only end in death, he didn’t want to kill him. ”I’d recommend you walk away, but you’re not that kind of guy.” Jett wasn’t some mind reader, or a man who could tell another’s occupation at a mere handshake. None of that.
[break][break]
But, a man who spoke so callously of death? That was a man he could read like a book.

NOTES

+Comm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Simpler Pastures
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 6:17:30 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
Muramasa is the ghost of a failure, and he understands how this is going to go down before his trainer says a word. The sword sighs, if it is possible at all for a sword to sigh. Like his trainer, he enjoys battle. That said, he’s only a sword. A thing possessed by a minor evil spirit. He’s going into this with low expectations. A lowly blade like it, something discarded on a smith’s mad quest for perfection, could never win on a battlefield like this.[break]
At least his foe is in the same boat. Another abject failure of a sword. He wonders if they were made by the same smith, what with how identical they look. He supposes that it doesn’t much matter who or what the other sword is. His duty is to kill. He knows what his trainer is going to order him to do before the order’s been made.[break]
Tch. Everyone loses, huh? Well, lucky for me, I’m the sorta guy who never loses!” He slashes the air with his katana and Honedge takes it as a symbol. He soars forward, trying to move past his fellow sword. To go in for a decisive upward blow on his opponent.[break][break]
Flying type trainers call it an Aerial Ace, an uppercut that’s supposed to send someone skyward. On a human, it’s better for tearing them apart from groin to chest.[break]
I ain’t never backed down from nothin’ in my whole life!

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Simpler Pastures
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 6:32:20 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett didn’t flinch as the sword swung towards him; he had faced death many times in his long life, but at the same time, his Honedge was prepared, sinking into his own shadow and appeared in front of Jett, ready to block the blade with his own sacred sword, read energy met the soaring slashing attack, a strong clash that echoed in that clearing.
[break][break[
”Well, there’s a first time for everything. Don’t go falling on your own sword.” That was a killer in front of him, Jett didn’t like that. He knew full well just what this person was looking for, to take him out directly.
[break][break]
He wouldn’t give the guy the opportunity, yet, he took a cigarette to his lips without ever taking his eyes off that man. ”You got a name? I’m Jett Roan.”

NOTES

+Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Simpler Pastures
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 6:37:56 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
A name? Hitoshi laughs as the two swords clash. Red energy meets eclectic white. A rush of blood. A thrill like few others. A good fight. He does not notice his Pokemon’s apprehension, nor does he care. He stays on the offensive. He moves forward. He fights. For that is all he knows how to do. This mad dog cannot do anything except swing his sword and fight.[break][break]
Honedge goes in for a simple slash. Nothing fancy. Nothing overt. A clash of its steel body against that of his foe’s.[break][break]
Hitoshi.” The black dog says. “But you can call me the grim reaper.

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Simpler Pastures
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 6:44:50 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett looked at the man across from him. ”Haa.” This man…Was insane, perhaps he should have settled on how strange it was for a person to say that, but no, it wasn’t that part he focused on. It was the kind of thing a child would say without any concern for how they looked. An adult, who could deliver a line with that straight intensity was another who had refused to grow up, and yet taken a different path.
[break][break]
”Hitoshi. You ever had anything you cared about?” He asked, it was a simple question, with a simple answer. If the man could answer so comfortable like that, with such a line, perhaps he was one who didn’t let go of it?
[break][break]
No, perhaps he was simply just projecting.

NOTES

+Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Simpler Pastures
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 8:36:32 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
…anything he had ever cared about? The question stops Hitoshi in his tracks he remembers the mother who threw him out. He remembers how good it feels to have food in his belly after so long being hungry on the streets. He remembers how nice it feels to have money in his pockets. After having to work so hard simply to survive…[break]

Huh? What?! Idiot, who the hell asks a question like that in the middle of a battlefield!! Dontcha get what’s goin on? People are dyin! People are bein’ killed! My mom ain’t got anything to do with any of that!”[break]
He doesn’t even realize he answered the question.
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Simpler Pastures
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 9:01:02 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”A momma’s boy huh?” Jett said with a smirk, were a worse person, he might have stowed that away as a tool to use against this man, but he wasn’t, and so he wouldn’t. Jett nodded his head slowly. ”Course I know this is a battlefield, but everyone’s got something they’d die for here, or else they wouldn’t step into this place.” He said as he looked over at Honedge, was there a clean way to end this altercation.
[break][break]
A thought flashed through his mind, a dark one. To neuter this man for good; if he took his limbs, it would never be a problem again. But he crushed it, getting rid of it forever, dashing that thought to the rocks.
[break][break]
He didn’t have any interest in going down such a path again.
[break][break]
”Alright, time to get serious.” Jett smirked, before he clapped his hand, egging Honedge on. It was a pokemon he had acquired during his rough period, a sword in his hand that he had used to cut down those who wronged him. It was a bloodthirsty thing, and it sought the soul of the one that was like himself; dispersing into shadows, he reappeared behind the other honedge.
[break][break]
”Nothing personal.”

NOTES

+Caves 1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Simpler Pastures
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 7:36:00 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar

Nani?!” Hitoshi shouts as the other Honedge reappears behind Muramasa. The other sword is shocked and makes no reply to being attacked other than to scream in surprise. That’s really all he could hope to do, right? Shriek and pray that something could save him. [break]
Hitoshi himself jumps forward. His katana soars through the air in a red streak and makes contact with the enemy Honedge. He forgets, for a second, that he’s supposed to be an aloof badass. [break]
His katana snaps in two. It’s just a normal sword standing up to a Pokémon. In days past, when legends walked the earth, even the smallest and weakest of Pokémon was a terror for the people. [break]
Muramasa is moved by his trainer. He channels his might and unleashes a sacred sword, tearing into the other Honedge. [break]
I am not a mama’s boy!” The mama’s boy shouts.

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Simpler Pastures
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 8:08:22 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett couldn’t help but smirk at the man’s reaction, but his Honedge had a more difficult time, it seemed neither sword would shift into their more ghostly shape. As Sacred Sword met Sacred Sword, it was clear that neither was going to let their guard down. Jett smiled at Bricket, she was strong and she’d remain strong. That was fine, let them fight each head on, blo-, test their strength.
[break][break]
Hitoshi was another matter, Jett did not want to close in for a fight, the man’s Katana was done for, but that wasn’t the reason. Engaging in violence with his own two hands? Not again, not this time, he wouldn’t do it.
[break][break]
”It’s completely fine to be a Mama’s boy, I love my mama too.” Whoever she was, wherever she was.

NOTES

+Caves 1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Simpler Pastures
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 16:43:20 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
The hell does it matter if I am or not?!” Hitoshi shouts, stomping his feet like a petulant child. At least his Honedge is spirited, despite everything. The blade recoils from the sheer power of their clash. If a blade could breathe, he would be. Muramasa would be breathing heavy. He’s naught but a wee baby Pokemon. He’s sure that the other blade can’t be doing much better.[break]
What’s this gotta be doing with anything, anyway?! We’re supposed to be killin’ each other here and we’re talkin’ about my mama!” Like the stupid dog he is, he can’t comprehend the deeper meaning of such questions. All he knows is the battle that’s right in front of him. There’s glory here, to be sure. A delicious conflict.[break]
This guy sucks. He’s making Hitoshi think.[break]
Muramasa chooses to retaliate after the brutal blow from before, leveling a brutal swing at his foe.

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Simpler Pastures
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 1:41:44 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett smirked, the guy was being confused and that was more than fine; it meant that at least a part of him was trying. ”Everything. Everyone here has something as important to them as your mama, imagine them crying about your death? You’re putting your life on the line here.” It was cliche, he knew that to be true, but all the same it was important to note, to put into words, to impress upon the man across from him.
[break][break]
Yet their pokemon had separate thoughts, Retaliate clashed against his pokemon’s own,Night Slash, dark met dark; it was a powerful blow that turned into a clash for the ages; the dark energies that rolled off it filled the cavern with evil notions, evil thoughts, no, they were brutal inside and out.
[break][break]
”Alright, follow that up.” Honedge, Bricket began a series of strikes, a green glow overtaking her dark one in that moment, fury swipes, a series of attacks that got stronger with each strike; coming down like a maddened, bloodthirsty berserker.

NOTES

+Caves 1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
147 height
147 height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
Simpler Pastures
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 1:49:52 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
And why the hell should I care about them?!” Hitoshi’s been killing people to survive since he was young. A kid that fell through the gutters of the world. Running with gangs. Getting initiated. Getting put to good use by people who can see him for the bloodthirsty dog that he is. That he hasn’t ended up dead or in jail is a minor miracle of Arceus and his chosen guardians.[break]
If they care ‘bout that stuff so much, maybe they should just be better at not gettin’ cut up! C’mon, Muramasa! Finish this guy off already! I’m gettin’ sick of this mirror match stuff!”[break]
Oh, if a sword could roll its eyes…[break]
Muramasa resolves to put everything he has into this blow. Once more into the breach. As the fury within his opponent builds, so too does he break out another sacred sword, hoping to counter the many furious blows with one decisive swipe.[break]
It’s an all or nothing play. He’ll be tapped out after this.[break]
Hell, it might even be a double KO.

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Simpler Pastures
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 2:11:14 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
JThe furious swipes only got stronger with each strike, met with a singular sacred sword; Bricket knew that there was no resolution to this that would end well; she picked up the pace against the sacred sword, a singular strong attack, a single strike against her many flowing ones; and they clashed, she was repelled, and then the next came even harder.
[break][break]
”That’s not the point. Being a hired killer, a hired gun, it’s dead end. It’s not arrogance, but you leave too many openings. You’re no better than the one’s you want to cut up.” It was maybe a divergence, but it was like looking at himself a while back. A man who had fallen through the gaps, failed by every single adult they had ever met. To fall into the depths of the darkness of the world, at one point even selling people and pokemon into the darkest of all trades.
[break][break]
”I know your type more than anything else, a simple hunting dog. No-one cares if you end up being mauled by the wolf down the way, already munching of the patridge that had been shot down.” It was strange, but he got that feeling from this man.
[break][break]
”A dog will only die a dog’s death, and you’re the blackest of them. So, how about you fa-”

NOTES

+Caves 1

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]