Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,401 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Dewford S.O.S. [Postdormitum]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 2:36:13 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Pudgy?[break][break]

Pudgy!?[break][break]

Watson turned into a flailing, rasping mess in Isaac's arms. Sure, he could tell El that their hair used to look like a pineapple. But he was a gentleman about all of this! And yet El dares step on in and tell him he used to be pudgy half a decade ago? That's it! Now he was gonna break out his best Donald Ducklett impression![break][break]

Isaac couldn't help but laugh as he scratched behind the Totodile's ridges. Immediately, the worked-up croc melted into a pancake in his arms. "Sorry about that. Mr. Universe here clearly cares a lot about his figure," Isaac said between scratches. "It's okay, buddy. You're a lean, mean, water-typing machine."[break][break]

And El wanted to know that machine's name. Fuck.[break][break]

"His name? It's, uh. Holmes." God. Fucking. Damnit. Isaac, you useless clown. His strong poker face on the outside hid his wince on the inside as he lost the world's easiest game of word association. He had to think of a way out of this pickle. Fast. "Because he's my homie!"[break][break]

Nailed it.[break][break]

With a brief "don't fuck this up for us, you little shit" look aimed Watson's way, Isaac's smile reasserted itself. It helped that El's promise to find Cygne naturally eased it along. Frankly, Isaac could be actively getting shot at by a special ops sniper, and he'd still slip into a smile if the sound "cyg" even hit his ears.[break][break]

"That means a lot to me. Thank you," Isaac said, clamping down on a "bro" that threatened to roll off of his tongue. He needed to leave. Fast. Now. Trying his best to look less like he was fleeing and more like he was coolly withdrawing, Isaac started to saunter down the cave.[break][break]

Before he left, he peeked over his shoulder. Why, yes. This was absolutely a trend. "You stay safe out too, y'hear me?" he asked, trying his best to deliver the plea in a sufficiently Rocket-y fashion. He probably failed. "And if you're ever in over your head . . . well, sometimes, you might find help where you least expect it. But don't go counting on it. You're doing a good enough job standing on your own two feet as is."[break][break]

"Now get out there and keep proving me right, okay?"[break][break]

He flashed a last winning smile, practically gleaming through the darkness of the cave. Then, without any further word, Isaac was gone.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 14:29:18 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
El blinked owlishly, caught off guard by Watson's indignant warbles. "H-hey, easy buddy - I wasn't talking about you being pudgy, it's alright." They attempt to clarify with a surprised half-laugh. "You're definitely leaner than he was, back then." Though then again, with how this little guy was reacting, it was almost as if...?

Any thoughts would be nudged to the side though, at being told that this totodile's name was Holmes. El couldn't help but pause and blink at this - even at the explanation given. They stared at Blackjack for a few moments - faintly flabbergasted - but... Their expression soon shifted to that of a half-awkward smile. "Holmes is a nice name," They respond politely, nodding.

Even if they couldn't help but wonder whether they were fully convinced by Blackjack's response.

But, with El promising to keep an eye out for Cygne, Blackjack would offer his gratitude - before turning around to saunter off. As he glanced back to ask that they stay safe, they smiled a bit. "Yeah! I- I'll stay safe, and you do, too! Though.."

Trailing off and taking a second to think, they'd soon question "If-- When I find Cygne... Is there any way I could find you, or reach out to you?" It'd probably be a lot of weight off of Blackjack's back, if he knew that this important someone was okay, after all. Or if they could even reunite the both of them, somehow!
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,401 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 1:41:54 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Urk. They totally weren't buying it. It was a good thing Isaac had already half-disengaged from this conversation. One more slip like that could be disastrous.[break][break]

Luckily, El's good heart slipped right in the way of their brain cells. Too focused on to focus on their mistakes, they pledged to keep both themselves and her safe. That just begged the question; where could El find him when the dust settled?[break][break]

If only El knew that they'd given Isaac the best idea of his life.[break][break]

"Remember where you first fell?" Isaac asked. "Little past those Nihilego? I'm gonna see if I can retrace my steps back there. Figure out how you ended up here, then turn it from a trapdoor entrance to an emergency exit. Shouldn't be hard to set up at least some sort of camp back there. Then I can tend to the wounded without getting drafted on any other jobs, and slip out anyone finished with the fighting before an enemy can see them." Did he mean the League or Rocket in this case?[break][break]

At this point, it was hard to say.[break][break]

"Just head back there once you've got her. Or tell her to head there if she decides to be all stubborn about it," Isaac said. "I'll see if I can't leave some trail markers behind to make tracing our steps easier. If this realm wants to play dirty, I'll just play dirty back." He had so many Pokeballs in his backpack. So. Many. Pokeballs. It wouldn't be hard to have some of his reserves scout the way out for him while he focused on coordinating.[break][break]

With mission prep done, Isaac's focus melted away. He shot a soft smile his little sibling's way, perhaps the last he'd give in a long while. "Thanks again for all the help, El. I owe ya one for this."[break][break]

Maybe someday, he'd make good on it.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 13:40:33 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
The mention of a camp had El's eyes quickly lighting up. "That's a great idea!" They spoke with a warm laugh, wholeheartedly wanting to support Blackjack on this. Having someone else keeping an eye out for people in need honestly helped encourage their own desires to help others, too - especially now that El had a go-to for where to direct people who need a way out. "Maybe I'll send the people that I help your way, too, then?" They'd suggest, eager to work alongside the associate.

As Blackjack laid out the plan for them to bring Swan to this base camp once they found her though, they'd nod along. One way or another, they were ready to make sure that she'd be okay. It was the least they could do for Blackjack, even setting aside the fact that they'd help anyone in need regardless. "That red ore stuff... Maybe you could do something with it, if you can get your hands on some? You can make structures with the crystals that form when you break em." They'd suggest - the mysterious ore was quite handy, honestly, even if they'd already used up their share of it.

The thanks though, would be met with a similar smile from El, as they gave Blackjack a quick one-armed hug. "Thank you too, Blackjack - I feel like I should be the one owing you." They admitted with a gentle laugh, as they straightened back up. "Be careful out there, okay?"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 4:56:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven