POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 0:48:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

His Duskull hovers near him protectively as Mint swallows hard and wanders through the thickest interdream mist he's seen since the operation started. He sets radar on to help guide him in a steady, straight line. He had to make it through there no matter what. [break][break]

Going around would take too long, and floating above seemed too slow. He mist seemed to obscure everything in it's path. "Shit...what the fuck is this stuff anyway?!" He wondered if he should bottle it. His LED mask is practically off with nobody around to emote too. As he enters the pig fog, his Duskull extending a ghostly hand for the beast to take, he can hear footsteps and the roars of some strange pokemon.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

[break]

- [break]

mp tracker: [break][break]
- [break]

total:

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
and i just about snapped [postdorm]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 1:14:53 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett didn’t like this space, it was strange; weird, and it lead to a new realm. To be forced into his old past would be a terrible experience, but if he had really improved; he’d be the one who would be improving just that much more. It would be the sign he needed, but the opposite would have been true.
[break][break]
But that was when he heard the sound, behind him; it was a low growl that rumbled against the floor, sitting upon his Cyclizar, he couldn’t help but look behind him, and at the same time he regretted doing so as a large creature rolled towards him, shaking the ground, and at the same time it only made him run faster.
[break][break]
His Cyclizar howled, yet he saw someone across from him; further up. He didn’t want them crushed, it didn’t matter which side prospered in the fight, it didn’t matter which side this person was on. Jett extended his arm, to pull them onto Cyclizer. ”We need to get the hell outta here.”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

+Caves 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 21:24:19 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

The rumbling gets closer and Mint gets defensive, letting go of Delta's ghodtly hand. He watched as a man on a…a cyclizar?? Comes up and offered him a hand. [break][break]

He lets out a bark of laughter. "No way this dream mist got that shit wrong again! Where's the white horse? The funny talk?" He asked, mostly himself as he tried the blonde's hand. To his surprise, it was real. Well, fuck it. Better to get out of here with. [break][break]

His Duskull seemed to pat down the lizard mon quickly before Jett himself as it FRISKed the pair. Nothing of interest, so the little ghost floats about the beast's head. One red eye turns to look behind Jett and his partner. It rattles inside the mask. "Delta's not vibing, Charming. Better kick up the gear." He said as he wrapped his arms around the trainer, while his helmet checks radar. Something definitely incoming. "Tell me you hear it."

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[break]

- [break]

- [break]

total:

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 1:27:01 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett laughed, it was a small one but he still let it loose. ”Course I hear it, looks a little like a Donphan, just way bigger and meaner.” He said as he tried not to look behind him, confident now that this person was holding on tight to him. ”Jett Roan, your knight in his pure white steed.” He opted instead to poke a little fun at the hopes of a dream instead.
[break][break]
It was dangerous, and he disliked it, the mist forced them into another world, the world of dreams and worries were impossible things were hiding within, what was real, and what was fake was always a strange shift, and he wasn’t sure which one would end up as which, but he could see it, the ground shaking more and more as it came closer and closer.
[break][break]
”I’ve got an idea, what kind of moves does that Duskull of yours know?” He said as he began to prepare Bubby, his Cyclizar for a potentially dangerous maneuver.

NOTES

+Caves 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 22:34:14 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"A Donphan?" he echoed. He hadn't seen any Donphan but...he supposed it sounded like one. A little distorted by nothing was perfect in this weird space. Hell, he could remember when the event of CYBERCHASE happened and all his recordings had been scrambled once leaving the realm they'd almost died in. [break][break]

"Neon, Delta. Pleasure's all yours." That's all the beast replies before thinking about the ghost as it floated effortlessly next to the trio racing away form whatever the threat was. "SHADOW SNEAK and CONFUSE RAY seem the most useful" he said as he mourned his first ever motorcycle passenger ride behind a fucking civilian while working. [break][break]

The ground shakes more and more, and the sounds of something shouting and roaring sound closer and closer. The mist around them seems to solidify into streets, probably to help match the Cyclizar and rider. "Uh oh, looks like potential property damage." he noted as the scenery around them changed. "All I know about the mist is it's shit to inhale, and going in one direction, as straight as possible may help." he shrugged. "Who's to say though." He checks his comms, hearing harsh static that ebbs and flows. But he can't really tell if it's getting better or not.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[break]

- [break]

- [break]

total:

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 5:47:42 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”Neon, a codename huh?” He said as he patted Cyclizar’s head in order to motivate him to go even faster, to push on even harder. His pokemon could do it, he believed in him, but that wasn’t the most important one. ”Confuse ray is the call, now we’re in a cityscape…We can get it to knock itself out if we’re lucky.” The way it rolled was concerning.
[break][break]
But the changing shapes, it wasn’t as if it was just a road, or a place, every road met up to a large one, that finally rolled into a bicycle lane. It was like his stomping grounds had gotten expanded by a great deal.
[break][break]
”Once you use Confuse Ray, I’ll…” He said as he went into his pocket, calling out his Remoraid, Lucky. A pokemon he could trust for something like this, gently cupping her in his hand. He got ready to fire an Ice Beam, the pokemon charged up, and aimed towards the floor in front of the large Donphan-esque pokemon.

NOTES

+Caves 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2023 19:32:17 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Government name. Legally changed." Mint said back with a snort. He'd met weirder in the region than his own. But there's not a lot of time to remember any. The thing giving them chase smashes into a building they pass, sending concrete and dust spraying outwards. [break][break]

They miss the debris, thankfully, and Jett's Cyclizar stays its course. Out of the cloud comes a strange metal sphere, that skids to a stop opening up to reveal- "Yeah! Looks like a Donphan!!" He confirmed, managing to look behind them while the blonde drove. [break][break]

The creature roars, electric and not quite right. Corrupted. And the. It shoots itself into the air, spheres up again, and gives chase again faster than before. Mint makes sure his helmet is recording. [break][break]

"Delta CONFUSE RAY before it cuts us off!" He ordered as the ghost slowed to let itself get caught up by the metal Donphan. He gets a shot of his Duskull before turning back and catching sight of the poor fish and his driver, one handing the controls. He pales, LED expression blanking out for a moment in surprise. "It doesn't slip out?!" He blurted out as of that was the most pressing question here.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[break]

- [break]

- [break]

total:

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 10:55:07 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett did a double take for something else into something else. ”W-what? Is that what you’re focusing on?” He said as he held the Remoraid, he used an Ice Beam that shot across the floor, for the smooth steel ball; the floor was even more slippery than anything else.
[break][break]
”It’s the experience of partners…Is what I want to say, but you ever wonder how they stick to a Mantine forever? Similar here, the nubs are too rough for it to slip out.” He explained the reality of it. The surprise and amazement of his voice didn’t come through. It was a plain, even tone.
[break][break]
Jett didn’t hesitate as he had Cyclizar turn, it was a dangerous area if anything, but the large bumbling pokemon that crashed into everything would find no succor here. A narrow road, buildings framing both of their sides. It was the kind of place that could only end negatively for them.
[break][break]
But between the Confuse Ray, and the Ice Beam, it skidded past its turn. It missed the narrow road they had turned into, but it crashed through a building with care as if to catch up to them again.
[break][break]
”Fucking hell, just how do we lose this thing?”

NOTES

+Caves 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 22:00:18 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"What else should I focus on?!" Mint counter with a surprised laugh. "I'm hanging onto a stranger while being chased by a ROBO-DONPHAN." he added watching the Remoraid shoot its ice attack and turning to watch the confused dream creature stutter out of its ball form before going right back into it and shooting in another direction. The loss of control a success. [break][break]

"Grippy nubs." Mint said back, to acknowledge he'd heard Jett talk. But the weird Donphan only slows slightly after shooting off debris in all directions. For a moment he wondered if Jett would be alright, considering he was the driver and Mint sure as hell didn't know how to drive. [break][break]

The pokemon behind them rumbled pushing forth and shooting a piece of a building at them in a strange use of ROLL OUT. Immediately after the pokemon smacked into a light posts and ping pongs so hard it smashes itself into a sewer, stuck for a moment. It soon begins crawling out, shambling side to side, eyes glowing bright as it tried to locate its prey. [break][break]

Sparks begin to fly and it bursts forth with incredible speed after the bike, WILD CHARGEing towards them. "What did you to it? Or is it just territorial?" he asked, turning to watch the incoming threat. His Duskull already positioning itself to meet it head on. "Heads up!" he shouted pulling out something form his pocket and tossing the STICKY GLOB.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[break]

- [break]

- use sticky glob [break]

total:

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 20:47:06 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett was doing his best to hang onto Cyclizar and onto his Remoraid; both were doing the very best they could. ”I know you’re tired Bubby, but shift gears.” The pokemon did as instructed, as if its muscles were shifting underneath them, as if the wheel-like protrusion from its body began to spin, it switched from running on his feet, to rolling on those wheels; the speed increased exceptionally.
[break][break]
”Well, it could be a lot worse. We could be getting chased by two of them.” Just as he had said that, the ground rumbled, the steel-like Donphan was joined by a feral, larger, creature that burst from the ground in front of them. Sending rocks up everywhere just as parts of a building fell onto them from above.
[break][break]
”Shit, swerve.” He said as he began to swerve left, and right; avoiding the rocks that crashed and rose up. ”Fuck, fuck, fuck.” He said as they were about to come to crash onto the other. ”Hang on tight.” He said as he looked at the creature in front of them, a tight turn, before jumping off the wall of a building, hung onto it with his claws for a moment before he kicked back off.
[break][break]
Mere inches separated them from being pulled into, and crushed by the Past-Donphan as it crashed onto the building the had just jumped off. But…
[break][break]
”Alright, see if you’ve got more of those sticky globs. I’ll try to create some distance.” He seemed exhausted; he gripped Remoraid in his elbow, and went for the pokeball to draw it back in.
[break][break]
They’d need another plan.

NOTES

+Caves 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 23:08:27 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Whoever he's riding with, he'd give props for defensive driving. He'd never ridden on a Cyclizar before but even as a passenger in a high stakes chase, it's evident that Jett and his partner are skilled getaway drivers. However, even while acknowledging they were skilled at what the did, Mint squeeze his arms around the blonde's chest lie ka vice, wishing to get off this hell ride as soon as possible. "Sure!" he said, another nervous laugh bubbling out of him before his eyes go wide and he turns to see a SECOND one of those Donphan look a likes show up. "Delta!" he shouted hoping for the little ghost to do something to slow the damn things down. [break][break]

"If I go any tighter, will you squeak like a dog toy?" he asked, the tension in his body locking joints into place. Maybe he should've taken his chances on foot. And then- the wall jumping starts, and Mint clamps his jaws shut tight to avoid screaming into Jett's ears. [break][break]

"Not many left unfortunately!" he reported as he watched the more futuristic Donphan swerve its own path and smash into the other one. Though it's not too bad, and both recover. That thing is still confused. The other one is angry, swiping at its companion before continuing to give chase. His Duskull moves forward towards the confused one, floating over and circling it's head before it can curl back up into a ball. [break][break]

It lashed out at the Duskull but the ghost manages to dodge before letting out an ear piercing shriek that smashed windows and rattles him to the core. Delta drops a MEMENTO onto the futuristic Donphan, shroud falling and mask dropping as the creature began to screams and spasm in response. [break][break]

Teeth chattering from nerves and the ghost's farewell, Mint can only hiss out a "Shit-!" as he tries to find another pokeball to help distract the remaining Donphan.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[break]

- [break]

- delta the duskull dies

total:

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 7:53:28 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”I’ll only squeak if you take me out for a meal.” Jett answered without fear, his smirk was there even as the world around them only turned more insane, even as their pokemon shoved themselves into the depths of insanity, and lost themselves. Memento, what a truly sad move, but it was something that had allowed them even more space.
[break][break]
”Let’s make sure to remember them Bubby…” He could understand it, the feeling of losing one’s partner, feeling that loss, to never see one another again…To never spend time together again. It was a heavily feeling he didn’t want to wish on anyone, even if he had been the cause many a time.
[break][break]
A different time.
[break][break]
”It’s time for us and our team to do our job.” He said as took his pokeball up, Scyther jumped up into the air as he released her. Garlette; a little hurt, but still able to move as she flew alongside them; a terribly fast pokemon who had only gotten more so.
[break][break]
”Hit ‘em hard, go for the bigger one, we’ll deal with the metal one.” A showing of trust was in how she hadn’t even doubted him, nor hesitated before she moved. They each had their roles, and so she moved.
[break][break]
Yet, he knew just how vicious Garlette could be when tested, the core of their implicit trust.
[break][break]
”We’ll be taking insanely tight turns. So do your best to make me Squeak.”

NOTES

+Caves 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 8:08:22 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Delta the Duskull had been a promising partner. He quite liked ghost pokemon. They reminded him of . Losing her felt like he was disappointing him. Had been too loyal? Maybe tired of the real world and eager to move on? He's not sure. But he knows he didn't teach her that move. Jett speaks and he cant' tell if it's an attempt to lighten the mood, or if his driver was actually that big of an adrenaline junkie. An affinity Mint couldn't get behind. He lets out a cackle in surprise. By far, this was a better time in the Interdream zone than before. "Whimper, and I'll grab you double dessert!" he shoots back. [break][break]

Jett keeps talking, and Mint is getting pretty sick of all the city swerving. The creatures are related to Donphan, so it's safe to assume they were still ground types. "You said we, right?" Mint chimed in finally managing to loosen his grip long enough to toss out another pokemon. Straciatella lands heavy, crashing onto the concrete in a sudden SNOWSTORM. The encroaching paradox pokemon don't see her or the Scyther as a problem. She stomps down one foot, her only warning to Jett's pokemon before blasting out a SHEER COLD in their direction. [break][break]

Mint for his part, doesn't even pay attention to the rumbling as he reattached the pokeballs. "She's got this." is all he offered to the backdrop of various pokemon roaring at each other. He digs his fists into Jett's gut, eagerly taking on the challenge to distract himself form this hell ride. "Keep talking, let's see how close I get."

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[break]

- mint is compartmentalizing [break]
- sends outs Straciatella the Abomasnow, activated SNOW WARNING for a SNOWSTORM (1/5) [break]
- Straciatella the Abomasnow uses SHEER COLD [break]

- delta the duskull dies

total:

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 1:38:24 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett let out a grunt as he found himself being squeezed tightly; the air came out of his lungs in a start as the freezing wind took charge; Scyther was fast, Garlette zipped back towards the two of them as the Abomasnow came to the rescue; Jett couldn’t help but consider the tightness of the next turn; or the tightness of the hold around him.
[break][break]
But the upcoming turn was a tight one; it was close, difficult, and almost painful, Bubby turned into the alleyway between two large buildings, and that was when the ground began to change, from concrete, to tiles; blue and yet they were not slippery in the slightest. It reminded Jett of the cycling lane that he so loved, but even then; even as the sheer cold had caused the two creatures to crash and fall behind them, as the mist began to get thinner and thinner.
[break][break]
”Alright…I expect a nice double dessert.” Then, he finally let loose the air he was holding in his lungs, a high pitched sound that was most definitely, most assuredly, most certainly…Not a squeak.
[break][break]
”You didn’t hear that.”

NOTES

+Caves 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 2:07:25 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

The two Donphan look at likes shriek and howl from the cold as the snow and ice pelts them all of a sudden. The change of temperature is drastic, and it almost looked like Straciatella was steaming. She follows up with a brutal MAGICAL LEAF to further dissuade their attackers from following before taking off in a run behind the motorcycle and the pair of trainers driving to safety. [break][break]

He wondered if this bothered the Cyclizar at all. After all the tires...were its body...right? Somehow? The lizard pokemon was a strange mix of seemingly mechanical with machine. But more organic than not. He didn't have one himself anyway, so who could say really? The mist thins and Mint allowed himself to feel a bit of relief. [break][break]

Truthfully, he wanted to relax, but after the crazy ride, he found his body tense and locked somewhat into position. Holding on for dear life did that he supposed. Maybe that was also just lingering PARANOIA from the Ultra Deep Sea. "Tell me a preference and a location, and I'll-" he's cut off by the strange sound that came out of his driver. He snorted, the expression on his helmet transforming rapidly to mirror his face. "Mmm, I think I heard something." he teased as he heard the stomping of his Abomasnow giving chase. He reaches down to his waist, returning her to safety. "Nice work, kiddo."

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[break]

- sends outs Straciatella the Abomasnow, activated SNOW WARNING for a SNOWSTORM (2/5) [break]
- Straciatella the Abomasnow used RAZOR LEAF for overkill [break]
- Mint teased Jett and returns Straciatella the Abomasnow [break]

- delta the duskull dies [break]
- paranoia mention [break]

total: