saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
underdark [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 15:49:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it is early into the night when both adrenaline and dread run high, plaguing both sides as they prepare for the fight to come and the war to follow.[break][break]

not everyone, however, feels the same adrenaline or dread. his calmness shows in how casually he walks alongside the shipment, having been assigned to watch over it as it makes its way deeper into the rift.[break][break]

it does not take him long to hear something.[break][break]

"who's there?"[break][break]

[break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x1[break][break]

TOTAL: 60 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
underdark [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 21:23:26 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it won't be long before she stands as a defense measure against . she is freshly kitted, still trying to shove her frustrations in a box and let it be. there will come a time for resolution between herself and when this is all said and done. 

she doesn't mean to find him. she's not here for him. not today. but surrounded by other league officials, a shred of protection offers her an opportunity. 

her bow is not drawn, but it shines silver behind her back. scaled armor rustles as she moves into his view. 

"a friend," she says with narrowed eyes.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
underdark [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 11:07:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

a friend.[break][break]

he turns, barking out a laugh shortly after.[break][break]

"ha! a friend? you fucking wish."[break][break]

but, surrounded by league officials, he knows neither one of them can make a move.[break][break]

"the fuck you doing here?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x2[break][break]

TOTAL: 70 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
underdark [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 18:12:52 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"i don't actually," she says, shredding any visage of careful consideration for the man before her. disdain oozes from every pore in her body. 

she ignores his question with a smirk. the same as you doesn't feel quite right, not at first, but slaughter and violence call to her in a way much like they do him. except she hasn't crossed the line in the sand. not yet. 

"i'm interested in you, . what's the saying? know thy enemy and know yourself?"
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
underdark [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 10:57:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

a stray tentacle of sorts hang overhead. he steps around it instead of brushing past it, not wanting to test the waters of a realm he is unfamiliar with.[break][break]

"many people are, oddly enough."[break][break]

interested in him, he means, for reasons beyond his understanding. their obsession has to stem from somewhere; where does hers?[break][break]

"what problem could you ever have with me?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 90 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
underdark [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 18:46:48 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she tilts her head to the side at this, somewhat puzzled. surely he has some inkling into their connection, given the report he'd filed on her and her associations with . she mirrors his movements, though keeps a considerable distance between the two of them. 

"tell me, have you mourned yet over the civilian lives you took in littleroot? did you even notice what your monster was doing?"
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
underdark [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 9:53:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"and what of the lives i saved?"[break][break]

he bites back, anger quick to rise even when in the company of allies.[break][break]

"or the lives lost at mossdeep? or later at sootopolis? where were you then?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 100 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
underdark [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 18:39:38 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"do you need to measure your own failings against mine to ease your conscience?" she fires back. he cannot tear her down like this. that is the difference between the two of them. she has wallowed in her own failings long enough. she has mourned the losses due to her own inaction. 

that is why she is here, even if doesn't understand it. 

"fire is uncontrollable." just like dragons. "you can pretend you have it tamed all you'd like, but i see you, matias." how far can she push before he aggresses? how much until she's proven right?
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
underdark [postdormitum]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 6:11:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his failings? no. he doesn't fail. those are simply byproducts of other people failing him.[break][break]

"alright. tell me, then."[break][break]

he stops, turning to face her.[break][break]

"what do you see?"[break][break]

// STOPPING MP COUNT HERE[break]
100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.[break]
250 MP for "tying" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. x5[break][break]

TOTAL: 460 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
underdark [postdormitum]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 15:08:19 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"i see a frightened little man," she says without skipping a beat. her shoulders square. every word brings her closer to the flame. 

"tossing aside the only woman who might ever truly be able to love you." him, ? "flexing his power to feel something besides the self-loathing."

"because you know you are a monster." but that's not quite right, now is it? because he is her - he was her. once upon a time. her tongue runs over her teeth. 

"because you want to be a monster."
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
underdark [postdormitum]
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 8:32:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

i'm a monster.[break][break]

words he had once said to when backdropped by titans battling for power and control in a realm once unknown. he hadn't meant it then, perhaps clinging on to what little hope he had that maybe, just maybe, people would see him differently.[break][break]

you should be glad to be called a monster.[break][break]

he grins.[break][break]

it means you're on the right path.[break][break]

"you seem to have a thing for monsters. i mean, why else would you be with ? why else would you be this obsessed with me?"[break][break]

he clicks his tongue, leaning close to breathe words to life.[break][break]

"if i didn't know any better i'd say you might want me."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
underdark [postdormitum]
POSTED ON May 6, 2023 16:37:14 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the grin is a crazed one, touched with mania. she aches to draw a weapon - whether that be the bow strung on her back or the pokeball fitted in her choker. she wants to draw that same face on him, the slight widening of his eyes as he took in lyune's bulk for the very first time. 

though she thinks that now, perhaps, he may not fear dragon fire. good.

he surprises her by mirroring words she's said before. words said in confidence to a dearly beloved, with a smile on her face and a tender lilt to her voice. as much as she jests, king is anything but the shallow, hollow man before him. 

even if their similarities are uncomfortably striking. 

"you are a hideousness," she says curtly. 
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
underdark [postdormitum]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 7:02:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"no?"[break][break]

he clicks his tongue, feigning disappointment.[break][break]

"should i start talkin' like this? would ye be more willin' then? is this doin' it fer ye?"[break][break]

all his years fighting and breathing alongside have allowed him a deeper insight into the man. more importantly, it has given him familiarity with the oddities in the way he speaks.[break][break]

"is this turnin' ye on?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
underdark [postdormitum]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 16:21:03 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

he slips into king's accent with a familiarity that makes surprise flicker over her. but where she is so normally quick to anger, his attempt to get a rise out of her does not work. in fact, it has the opposite effect. a grin crawls up her face.

she has what she came here for. 

movement beside them. they're still well within sight of witnesses. so she turns her back on him and walks away, calling over her shoulder:

"you're not even half the man king is."
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
underdark [postdormitum]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 8:36:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"a coward? a traitor? someone who abandoned his friends and family? yeah, thank fuck i'm not him. i'm not sure how i'd live with myself."[break][break]

he spits, sneering.[break][break]

"do us all a favor and kill him the next time you see him."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]