Greyson

Anything
January 01
Ace
Rocket
Grunt
17 height
17 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
56 posts
River Marx DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @river
River Marx
lingering taste
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 17:03:06 GMT
River Marx Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]sweat, body-odor, and the tangy metallic of blood — the lingering smell was putrid.
[break][break]
but, in a way, he asked for it; why volunteer for a task like this otherwise? that didn't keep him from dreading every moment. nevertheless, the night wasn't a total waste. he'd found something interesting.
[break][break]
"you've always given me the impression of a haughty, noble persian. this place is more suited for a street cat; clinging to the recesses of the lower-class." he says as he fills the shadow of 's back, head slightly cocked like a curious mutt.
[break][break]
"still impeccably dressed as always." a far-cry from his own tattered, loose, and baggy clothing. "what brings you here?"

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #b1d999; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
lingering taste
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 5:04:46 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[attr="class","sam-banner-up"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-mini-top"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred"]x
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"] The heavy scent of sweat and dirt was almost nostalgic. Enzo can’t recall the last time he’d found himself in the fighting rings, whether to work or participate.

But after his recent injury, he feels old and out of practice, and this he cannot abide.

An airy laugh slips free as a familiar voice greets him. “Ah, well. If you’d known me when I was younger, you’d know I’m more of the latter than I am the former.” He cracks a crooked grin at River, and taps his chin with a finger knowingly.

“Well dressed or not, what is it—? You can’t change a liepard’s spots? Even so, I can keep up the pretense. Aesthetically, at least..” As ever and always— just a little, teensy bit vain.

His hands slip into the pockets of his neatly pleated pants as he regards the other with a nonchalant shrug. “Hopefully knocking off some rust. You on duty?”
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-icon"]
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-title"]bouncing boxers
a devil in a fancy suit, but I’m coming back after you
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-bounce"]
[newclass=.sam-banner-up]margin: 0 auto;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;border:solid 1px #232323;width:375px;color: #aeaeae; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up b]color: #b69fc7; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up i]color: #808080; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #b69fc7;text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce]position:absolute;height:60px;width:60px;border:solid 1px #232323;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #b69fc7, #675464);color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px 0px 5px 0px;margin: -32px 0px 0px 343px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce img]margin: 0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;float:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon img]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;margin-top: 15px;margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title]width:300px;font:bold 20px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding:4px 0px 0px 55px;color:#eeeeee;margin-top: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div]text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding-top: 6px;color:#aaaaaa; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div i::before]display:block;font-size:7px;color:#85ccca;padding-right:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb]display:flex;justify-content:space-between;padding: 20px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb span] display:block;text-align: justify;font:12px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top] border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px; [/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top a]margin-top:-3px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top i]color:#b69fc7;float:left;margin-right:5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;text-transform:uppercase;text-decoration: none;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred a]font-size:8px!important;line-height:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top span]position: absolute; width: 300px; margin-top: -1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Greyson

Anything
January 01
Ace
Rocket
Grunt
17 height
17 height
awards
56 posts
River Marx DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @river
River Marx
lingering taste
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 2:46:15 GMT
River Marx Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]where relishes in the nostalgia of his youth, river seals off the darkness from his. the grunt gives the lavish man before him a tight smile — but when did he offer anything but?
[break][break]
"something like that. they wanted someone inconspicuous to read the crowd, find any narcs. turns out that's me." he sighs, shrugging. river half-turns to look at the ring below.
[break][break]
"you plan on fighting?"

[break]

notes

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
lingering taste
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 20:27:28 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"] The thought that their mindsets might diverge doesn’t cross his mind. And the thin-lipped smile that looks more like a grimace in his eyes rolls right off of his shoulders like water off a ducklett’s back. Anything further back in his memory prior to his time within Rocket, though…perhaps they’d find commonality in the way it gets shuttered from present thought.

Not that Enzo is keen to share and tell any time in his life when he wasn’t, well— Enzo.

“Can’t say I blame ‘em for typecasting you,” he remarks with a crooked smile as he busies himself with unbuttoning the cuffs of his sleeves so that he can roll them back.

River looks every bit the part of discreet. Enzo probably sticks out like a sore thumb. Maybe not. Every now and again the elite enjoy the grime and muck of the underbelly.

He fidgets with his hair, fussy about despite the fact he has no mirror to check. Violet eyes flit back toward the grunt. “If I get the chance, sure. I’m your extra hands.”
[newclass=.sam-banner-up]margin: 0 auto;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;padding:29px;border:solid 1px #232323;width:375px;color: #aeaeae; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up b]color: #b69fc7; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up i]color: #808080; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #b69fc7;text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce]position:absolute;height:60px;width:60px;border:solid 1px #232323;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #b69fc7, #675464);color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px 0px 5px 0px;margin: -32px 0px 0px 343px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-bounce img]margin: 0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;float:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-icon img]height:35px;width:35px;border-radius:100%;margin-top: 15px;margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title]width:300px;font:bold 20px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding:4px 0px 0px 55px;color:#eeeeee;margin-top: 15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div]text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding-top: 6px;color:#aaaaaa; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-title div i::before]display:block;font-size:7px;color:#85ccca;padding-right:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb]display:flex;justify-content:space-between;padding: 20px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-blurb span] display:block;text-align: justify;font:12px Roboto;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top] border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;padding:10px;background-color:#272727;font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;height:10px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;margin:-29px -29px 25px -29px; [/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top a]margin-top:-3px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top div]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top i]color:#b69fc7;float:left;margin-right:5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans!important;text-transform:uppercase;text-decoration: none;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred]float:right;margin:-2px -2px -2px 5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:100%;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;background-color:#2b2b2b;cursor:pointer;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top-cred a]font-size:8px!important;line-height:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.sam-banner-up-mini-top span]position: absolute; width: 300px; margin-top: -1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Greyson

Anything
January 01
Ace
Rocket
Grunt
17 height
17 height
awards
56 posts
River Marx DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @river
River Marx
lingering taste
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 1:22:37 GMT
River Marx Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]his comment forces something akin to a grin to form on river's face. in-reality, however, the smile looked force, and strained; like you'd held a gun to his head during picture day at school.
[break]
[break]

it lasts as long as the feeling of amusement to which it was tied to did — not long at all.
[break]
[break]

"i see." he wouldn't argue against having extra-hands on the mission, nor was his ego particularly bruised. it made sense, when he sat and thought about it. "so you're the muscle huh?"

[break]

notes

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
lingering taste
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 23:11:05 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"] “Of course I am.” The grins he continues to crack are far more natural than River’s. Sharp, toothy, wolfish. “Figured you were too, though.” Just because he’s looking to dirty his hands for a night doesn’t mean he wishes to do all of the work himself.

Somewhere in Slateport proper, probably gets the rogue, uncanny sensation that Enzo’s shoveling shared work again. Old habits die hard, yannow?

Shirt sleeves rolled up, his exposed forearms reveal the curling network of tattoos along one arm. Inky dark to match the one dead center of his throat. Maybe a stark contrast with the iron-pressed, buckled up business man and proprietor he plays.

But like old habits, some remnants of the past can’t help but crop up.

And he’s never been truly as couth as he acts. Not really. Sheepskins, so on and so forth.

Arms folding, his neck cranes as he tries to look over the crowd before allowing violet eyes to dart back toward River. “We looking for anyone in particular, or..?”
close tab

played by

Greyson

Anything
January 01
Ace
Rocket
Grunt
17 height
17 height
awards
56 posts
River Marx DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @river
River Marx
lingering taste
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2023 21:15:50 GMT
River Marx Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"do i seem the type?" he holds an arm up, fingers flexing. the energy of the motion lasts mere seconds before the limb drops lazily to his side.
[break][break]
his penchant for ink doesn't go unnoticed. but, his question comes first.
[break][break]
"no one in particular, unless you recognize someone." river blinks. "what's with the ink?"

[break]

notes

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
lingering taste
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2023 21:52:47 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
-
[attr="class","sam-banner-up-blurb"]A bark of laughter volleys up his throat. “Maybe not.” Just as quickly, though, Enzo shrugs. “Never know, though. You could be perfectly deceptive. Wolf in sheep’s clothing and all.”

He certainly doesn’t look like the fragile sort, at least.

From his pocket, he whips out a cigarette tin and lighter, fishing on free and clamping between his teeth before offering it toward River– a friendly offering. Best to stay nice if they’re going to spend all night cleaning up league intrusion.

“Can’t say I do,” he says, words muffled as he peers up over the crowd again. He lights the cigarette and inhales before nestling it between his knuckles. “Probably gonna be someone a little more…pristine, maybe?”

Enzo hums in reply to the question, curious. “Huh? What, you think I was as posh as my suit?” His grin as he meets question with question.