He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
To BEEE!!! Or not to BEEEEE!!!
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 19:37:49 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Bees, pokemon bees, Jett was more than happy to take a mission like this; a helping hand, a guide to guide someone else. That was fine, he was more than satisfied for something like that, the complaints in the local town were large, Foretree was a natural town, surrounded by nature and that in of itself provided issues.
[break][break]
Like the current aggression of the Combee, which he hadn’t expected, but then again, they would simply have to deal with it as it came. ”You’re my partner for the day, yeah?” He said as he uncrossed his arms, his expression was neutral, his eyes hidden behind the dark tint of his glasses.
[break][break]
”We’re going out ‘ta route 119, there’s the long grass, but we’ll be fine if we’re smarter.” He said as he looked at the man across from him, his hand extended for a handshake. ”Nice to meet’cha.”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

+Caves 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dandydoomsday

0 height
0 height
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jamescadogan
James Cadogan
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 20:09:47 GMT
James Cadogan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest5"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

You BEE-in' serious?

"Nice weather, ain't it?"[break][break]

He's wearing a suit. Black blazer and white shirt, standard fare. It's covering all his tats, right up to the hem and collar. He looks like he's all business, but he also looks like he's showing off.[break][break]

There's a cigarette leaning out his mouth. No smoke's rising from it - it's candy. [break][break]

"Pah, look at us - makes me wonder if we aren't the real feral bees. We've got the colors for it, maybe we can blend in with them," he smirked.[break][break]

He's leaning against a wall, a raised hand to acknowledge the very punkish and gung-ho looking man clad in shades, one eye closed. "Acknowledged, sir and good friend. As the clueless lackey, I'll leave first word to you," he remarks with a flat but still friendly tone.[break][break]

"Name's James. Friends call me Jam."

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

Caves 2[break]

[break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunstest5]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunstest5]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 21:59:57 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett wasn’t one for small talk; his extended hand retracted at the lack of a sign of taking it. The man across from him was…He couldn’t put a word to it, he couldn’t place his finger on it, but there was something there, something different. He was skilled at reading people, not like some others he had met, but he felt the confidence that rolled off this person. Still, Jett found something amusing, as he took out his chocolate cigarette. ”We might fit in with the bees, but they’ll be more interested in our fake cigarettes…Tryna quit too?”
[break][break]
Between the pocky he kept around, and the chocolate cigarettes, he understood that part, a common point, a path of friendly communication. He found an olive branch, and so he took it even if it hadn’t been meant as one.
[break][break]
”Jam. I’m Jett, feel free to call me Jett.” His smirk was there as he patted the head of his Cyclizar. ”He’ll be the one taking us out there, his name is Bubby.” Introductions were done, the two would have been ready to roll out, and so Jett got on before he looked over his shoulder. The path in front of them, the wooden bridge, and the grass almost as tall as a house were seen beyond that.

NOTES

+Caves 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dandydoomsday

0 height
0 height
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jamescadogan
James Cadogan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 8:06:12 GMT
James Cadogan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

TO BEE OR NOT TO BEE

He makes a half-knowing smile. Seems like this is the dutiful sort. Well meaning, moralistic. A strong will that's tough to break.[break][break]

He refuses the handshake 'cause he doesn't wanna get his hands sweaty, nothing against the guy himself.[break][break]

"Mmh, somethin' splendid like that," he stands up from against the wall, bringing a hand to the cig as if reigniting the ember that couldn't exist.[break][break]

"But it's one vice for another. Now I got me a sweet tooth."[break][break]

He's been here before, and it's a memory tainted by his youth, but the things that're the same are the same. The tall grass and woodlands split by a bending river, the Weather Institute off at the west path, the fisherman by the banks. It hadn't changed quite as much as he thought it would've.[break][break]

"Howdy Bubby," he crouched over, raising out a pokeball - out of it appeared a Raichu with spunk and a dance. "Say 'ello to Cider."

NOTES

Caves 2[break]

[break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunstest5]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest5 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 8:42:19 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”Hey Cider.” He said to the Raichu, an Alolan one; memories flowed through his head about that region, that area but he shook them off in a moment.
[break][break]
Still, he kicked up Cyclizar in that moment. ”I’ll take a couple of cavities over lung cancer anyday. Ain’t nothing more of a downer than a bit of cancer.” Jett said with mirth.
[break][break]
But that was about it, there was an impatience in him as he got comfortable on the back of his Cyclizar. His foot tapped against the ground, his eyes watched the feet of the man across from him. There was that humming that came from the back of his throat as he chewed on the chocolate cigarette’s base.
[break][break]
”You ready to go?”

NOTES

+Caves 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

dandydoomsday

0 height
0 height
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jamescadogan
James Cadogan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 9:18:58 GMT
James Cadogan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

TO BEE OR NOT TO BEE

"Hmm..." he makes an L over his chin in an exaggerated manner. "What'dya think, Cider? We ready to go?"[break][break]

"Pika!"[break][break]

"Oi oi oi, we talked this through bud, you ain't a Pikachu anymore?" he makes his rebutal with a carefree tone, like this is their regular two-man act.[break][break]

"Raichu~" Cider responds with a glee smile.[break][break]

"Looks like we're ready," he grins.[break][break]

Before his partner loses their patience, the comedy duo hops on to the Cyclizar after him. It's time to get this started.[break][break]

"And man, you're right... but y'know, cavities ain't great either."

NOTES

Caves 2[break]

[break][break] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 9:29:50 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Once the two hopped on, he couldn’t hide the smirk on his face, not at all. ”Pika…Huh?” His mirth filled voice revealed his thoughts on that very topic as Cyclizar began to move, his feet kicked up dirt as he began to move forward.
[break][break]
”Looks ya Raichu’s a lil confused, wonder if he’s got a sweet tooth too.” He said as he looked forward, the tall grass approached rather quickly, they just had to turn before the weather institute before them.
[break][break]
”We might just have to leave Cyclizar with the honey and capture at this rate.” At the end of the day, it always comes back to that sweet tooth. But perhaps, as the buzzing in the distant began to appear, he wanted to wrap this up quickly.
[break][break]
”I’ll treat ya to some homemade meade in a month if we do well.”

NOTES

+Caves 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

dandydoomsday

0 height
0 height
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jamescadogan
James Cadogan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 10:09:14 GMT
James Cadogan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

TO BEE OR NOT TO BEE

He presses one hand to his cheek, using the other hand to keep him stable; meanwhile, Cider bounces around the back of the dashing Bubby with the balance of an athlete. "Oooh boy. Cats out the bag, huh, Cider?"[break][break]

"P---pika---"[break][break]

"Y' got him even more confused now..."[break][break]

The sight of a route so familiar to him fly by his eyes makes his heart dance faintly with nostalgia. He presses his eyes onward, looking through the long grass as it blurs past, for signs of the Combee they're looking for.[break][break]

"Meade, you say... sounds nice." He's pondering on the offer, and the Raichu's showing a strong reaction, tugging on the hem of his shirt.[break][break]

"Aah, you've gotta give him a chance, Jett. He's eager to prove himself. He's the kid that'll wait for the marshmellow for a second one later, right bud?"[break][break]

"...Raichu!"[break][break]

"See?"[break][break]

NOTES

Caves 2[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 10:31:13 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett smirked, a simple direction to go into. ”If he’s gonna hold back from the marshmallow, then as an adult it’s only natural that I give him two later.” He said as his Cyclizar took a sharp right; a heavy movement, but Bubby knew just which direction he went.
[break][break]
”Don’t worry Cider, I’ll get you some apple infused mead you’ve earned yourself. You’ll want to rename yourself ciders.” Jett had a simple idea in mind really, they didn’t have to do much.
[break][break]
”Hey, Cider. How do you feel about surfing?” He said as he took a pokeball from his pocket, his Iron Valiant came out into the open; his blade poised and pointed into the direction of the dangerous hive, a large number of bees buzzed into the air.
[break][break]
”Electric Terrain.” And so the land changed, a charge that built up from the ground up.

NOTES

+Caves 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

dandydoomsday

0 height
0 height
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jamescadogan
James Cadogan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 11:18:14 GMT
James Cadogan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

TO BEE OR NOT TO BEE

"He enjoys it, for sure." Letting out a restrained laugh, Jam smiles at the new development. Jam's catching what Jett is putting down - or is he?[break][break]

"And an adult knows how to cut corners - eh, Cider?" he throws a wink over to his pokemon. After leaping out into the air in front of them, the alolan Raichu returns a smile over his own tiny back.[break][break]

Then, the air folds, and Cider disappears into streaks of neon light.[break][break]

A good distance ahead, a trail of yellow and pink dances, then fades into the blue of the sky and the green steaks of the tall grass.[break][break]

"Discharge."
[break][break]

An explosive ball of electric interference erupts, and then there's a hiss, and then a burning smell through the air. The ball rises just short of Bubby's feet, then dissipates - revealing a tiny disaster in its wake. [break][break]

The area of effect was too big to just be called a prank, but also too small to be called an act of terror.

NOTES

Caves 2[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 11:25:20 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett looked at the act in front of him and nodded; it was a strong strike, a powerful blow but…
[break][break]
”Isn’t that a lil on the heavy side?” The smell of ozone was strong in the air, the charge of electricity, the power that eminated from it. That was a strong pokemon, a very strong pokemon.
[break][break]
”I’m all for cutting corners, but completely blowing them up might be a little…” He faded out as he nodded to his Iron Valiant, the pokemon surged; the pink parts of its body began to glow brighter and brighter until she shot off. There was one goal, and one goal alone in this place.
[break][break]
To take back a Combee, she didn’t aim for any of those which sat on the ground, but rather those who had survived; higher in the air; a touch on the ground before she bounded up high, a collection of electric energy that formed into a beam struck one of them; before Iron Valiant landed, an arm extended to catch the Combee.
[break][break]
”She’s a show-off, don’t mind her. Hey, give Cider a helping hand To which he got a nod, the heavy buzzing only got far heavier, and the entire nest had been ready to come bearing down on them.

NOTES

+Caves 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

dandydoomsday

0 height
0 height
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jamescadogan
James Cadogan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 20:33:01 GMT
James Cadogan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

TO BEE OR NOT TO BEE

"Sure. But it's for the best," he says with his fingers holding the candy cigarrette to his mouth, chewing on it. "These guys love to call their friends, attack in groups - that's why you fight 'em as a group, weed out the weaker ones like this from the get-go."[break][break]

"Don't get me wrong, I'm no brute - but sometimes you gotta play the role of one, play by nature's rules."[break][break]

"I like it, she's got panache," he waves his hand to dismiss his apology for the pokemon, while watching their performance with bemusement.[break][break]

"'ppreciate the assist. Alright, let's get'cha outta there now, Cider."[break][break]

"Electro ball." Another bubble of electricity, this time it doesn't rise and expand, it's concentrated, it shoots upward, passing through the top of the swarm closing in on Cider at each and every side with ease. It zooms away like a baseball hit by a home run and gets engulfed by the sky. With the combination of Cider's own might and the Iron Valiant's assist, it's no surprise if it passes the clouds and break past the ozone layer.[break][break]

But that shot makes a hole the Raichu can escape through, the true intent behind the attack - he returns to flight, zipping out the hole as its about to fill back up, surfing back to his owner on the board he's making with his own tail.[break][break]

"Good work, bud. Looks like meade might be on the menu next month after all, huh?"[break][break]

"Raichu~!"[break][break]

NOTES

Caves 2[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 20:46:30 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett looked at the Raichu, a powerful strike regardless of what one thought of it, Helping Hand was a strong assist, but the core of that pokemon was a strong one, the smell of ozone, and the return of that pokemon.
[break][break]
”He might look like prey, but that lil’ guy is a real predator huh?” Was his response, the rules of nature could be overturned, and that was the moment there. ”Only playing with the rules of nature when it suits ya. Ain’t that a bit too cheeky?”
[break][break]
Still, Iron Valiant jumped back towards them, a Combee in hand, and they now had a choice.
[break][break]
”Alright, now to get some honey so I can promise some of that mead.” There was something to be said for all of this, as he took out another pokeball, he went for the Gallade of his, two pokemon that were representatives of each other.
[break][break]
Iron Valiant, Gallade, represented a singular pathway of growth towards the future. ”Get in there.” As they were about to be jumped, his Gallade disappeared in a flash, a teleport. ”Charge Beam.” He said as Iron Valiant jumped onto the back of Cyclizar who let out a silent discord to it.
[break][break]
”Shift Gears bubby, let’s keep them away from us.” And as his pokemon got stronger, Bubby tore up the ground with his kick off.

NOTES

+Caves 2

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]