francie myrtle
round one, [ postdormitum ]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2023 22:36:23 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

after having helped quell the beast, and figuring out it was somehow electric and rock in its typing, francie had helped heal the pokémon as much as she could before doing a little bit of extensive research. something called iron thorns, a creature from the paradox.[break][break]

"electric rock," she mumbled to herself and the bionic vibrations beneath her seemed to agree. "and you've got a lot of sick moves from what i've seen..."[break][break]

powerful, no question. she beamed down at the beast she was sitting atop, hands on it's metal head.[break][break]

"and you're so full of life! man, to know what you've seen... and like, is this how tyranitars change? is this what happens like, in the future maybe???"[break][break]

her words meant nothing to the beast but it lit up and flashed at her in delight anyway; it liked her attitude.

+100 MP clash[break]
+10 MP ic post

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
chaotic stupid, i'll get used to feeling useless
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 0:33:36 GMT
parker jones Avatar
parker barely makes it out of the scrap against the bigass dragon alive. amulius had still been shaken from the typhlosion's z-move and certainly wasn't in any shape to go fighting monsters from story books 'cause parker's pretty damn sure that thing wasn't real.

she's really starting to hate this mist shit. 

she presses her fingers against her ribs, wincing in pain 'cause one of 'em's sure as fuck cracked. and when she comes stumbling into granite cave, she pales. a humongous not-tyranitar looms above her. 

her earpiece crackles. you're to engage, six. 

fuck.

she tosses a ball out and her own tyranitar, dwarfed by this monster, comes out with a roar. "hey, fuck face," she shouts.
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 13:00:14 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

"whoa! are you—" she about asks if the other is okay, but then she's called a real rude and vulgar name and it makes her frown.[break][break]

in true francie fashion, her hands find their way to her hips and she lets her brows furrow. her frown is in full swing as she glares down.[break][break]

"that's just rude! i was about ta ask if you were okay, but now?"[break][break]

eyes below her shine. it is the only warning francie needs before she grips tight. energy seeps from the bionic creature into the ground, creating tremors. an earthquake is released from the creature, and the concentration is directed specifically at the tyranitar that was let loose.[break][break]

"nice one!" she gives a happy and joyous pat to the top of the iron thorns head, beaming like she hadn't just created an earthquake that, if she wasn't careful, could have taken the whole cave out.

+100 MP clash[break]
+50 MP participation[break]
+20 MP ic post

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 22:29:19 GMT
parker jones Avatar
so, there's that

parker's knees wobble and she swings her arms out to her sides in a last-ditch effort to keep her balance as the earth ruptures right underneath eldin. the tyranitar has the foresight to plant his feet into the ground and erect a stone edge to keep parker out of harm's way. 

the earth shakes and rumbles underneath him, clipping his knees, but he stands strong. his tail thumps against the ground and then he leaps. his bulky mass covers an absurd amount of ground as he propels himself with rage, stomping tantrum bringing him within striking distance of his paradox self.
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 23:48:05 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

"yikes!" the other tyranitar rushing forward in a stomping tantrum had francie looking to the other, that stone edge saving her. francie pulled at her belt, letting out lincoln.[break][break]

"rock climb! help her out!"[break][break]

because to francie, before there are factions, there are people. people who deserve to live and breathe. people who might belong to other people, might matter to other people... hell, people she might well know.[break][break]

the iron thorns to which she grips to lets out a bionic whine, circuits and a rumbling and cackling electricity pulses out in an electric terrain around its feet. with that, it begins cracking yellow energy, sparks starting to zap at francie as well. she knows what its charing up to do and leaps toward lincoln and the woman, gripping some safe rocks and a foundation that's not crumbling around them.[break][break]

"you okay?" she calls over to the other woman, making sure she's alright before watching her iron thorns charge up for its next attack.

battle log[break]
I.T. uses electric terrain[break]
LINCOLN uses rock climb to help find solid ground[break][break]

mp log[break]
+100 MP clash[break]
+10 MP help another character[break]
+30 MP ic post

close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 18:44:13 GMT
parker jones Avatar
she's heartbroken over .

she's heartbroken over .

she's too stupid to realize 's sort of getting heartbroken over her. 

and heartbroken parker loves simping. so when this pretty blonde fuck-face bitch goes and sweeps in like a white knight, parker starts second-guessing the moral high ground she has to stand on. the dog's tongue lolls out of its mouth and parker takes one step back, then peers up as the girl comes into view. 

"i...you're not s'posed to check on me. what the fuck?" but now she's quite literally caught between a rock and a hard place. her back finds the cave wall. eldin doesn't even offer her a backwards glance because he's bulking up his iron defenses in preparation for whatever bullshit the mist creature is charging up.
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 15:46:54 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

those iron defenses mean nothing to the iron thorns. it makes a wild charge forward, electricity crackling around its body as it screeched while slamming into the tyranitar heavily, attempting to push it back against the cave wall.[break][break]

"well why not? just cause your team's fighting my team doesn't mean i can't make sure you're okay." francie beams at her, watching as lincoln creates a solid foundation for them from the rocks using rock tomb.[break][break]

"besides, i was gonna ask why you're fighting anyway," she's made her way over, eyes shining with the hope that maybe this lady won't make her fight anymore; she's so tired. "like, couldn't we just head back? oh, maybe i can treat you to a coffee or shake or somethin'? peanut butter and cookies 'n' cream shake sounds so dope right now..."

battle log[break]
I.T. uses wild charge[break]
LINCOLN uses rock tomb[break][break]

mp log[break]
+100 MP clash[break]
+40 MP ic post

close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 16:36:57 GMT
parker jones Avatar
duty is a vile thing. there are eyes everywhere. ears in her comms. a hand reaches up to brush the earpiece, but it's too late for her to turn it off. to pretend it got lost in the scuffle. if she abandons her post now, it'd be treason. and she's seen what rocket does to traitors. 

her mouth waters at the mention of food and that's another slice of torment too. the rift stole her nice morning run and a bagel. the mist stole her brunch plans with . that fucking rat () stole her granola bars. and here's this angel with her golden halo offering to take her out and treat her to some ambrosia.

parker could kiss her, except she thinks i can't kiss her, for some ungodly reason. 'cause she's league? that's what it should be, but it's not it and before she can think about that, her earpiece is crackling and someone is warning her. 

eldin is thrown up against the wall of the cave. the ground shakes again. 

"you don't really get how this works, do you?" parker spits. and she charges, arms aiming to circle around the woman's midsection to launch them both off the platform.
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 16:58:16 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

there's a moment of hesitation. like this woman wants to take francie up on her deal. she wonders for a moment, well why not say yes then?[break][break]

then a hand raises and francie realizes that this person is not alone. this person has coms in. this person clearly is more prepared for this entire thing than francie is, because she doesn't even have a com. she just has a mission and completes it. like investigate the weird in the cave with and then head back.[break][break]

now she's being taken by the midsection to the ground and francie let's out the most undignified,[break][break]

"AAACK!!!"[break][break]

as they tumble to the ground, i.t. clearly doesn't appreciate what's happened because an earthquake of pure rage rumbles between itself and the tyranitar it has pinned against the cave.[break][break]

lincoln becomes protective immediately and uses an accelerock to close the distance between himself and the woman with pink hair that's atop francie. knocking the woman off, or so he hopes.[break][break]

not that francie realized it as she was tackled, but she had gripped the girl with pink hair like she'd been meant to be picked up. they tumble and their bodies are tangled. she can feel bruises being created, scrapes and cuts. namely as lincoln's protective nature sends them tumbling away even more. when she opens her eyes there's a fluff of pink hair above her.[break][break]

she's pinned, and the coms that the rocket had in her ear are on the ground. lincoln crushes them with his claws on his way over, growling low. francie holds her hand up and lincoln stops in his tracks, still growling. francie's honey eyes are looking to the girl above her.[break][break]

"you okay?"

battle log[break]
I.T. uses earthquake[break]
LINCOLN uses accelerock[break][break]

mp log[break]
+100 MP clash[break]
+50 MP ic post

close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
awards
474 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 19:12:04 GMT
parker jones Avatar
eldin is having a rough go of it. pinned as he is against the wall, the tyranitar can do nothing but take the paradox's hits. rocks collide with his iron defenses, tearing them down and digging into the hardened scales underneath. he roars in pain and thrashes, but the monstrosity proves too much for him. and finally, he collapses. 

parker is also having a rough go of it. they twist and tumble over each other. she loses which way is up pretty fast, only knows that she's got a wiry girl in her arms and an angry dog at her heels. they go tumbling down the rocks and parker hits her shoulder, and then her ribs, and then her head (ow). 

but somehow she ends up right way up, seeing double francie underneath her. she almost thinks she's going to be sick. but then her brows furrow and she focuses hard. 

you okay?

every single one of her defenses come down all at once. tears gather in suddenly-glassy eyes, mouth twisting, and she gasps out a plea: "punch me. punch me in the face and go." 

she shows teeth. "they're watching."
close tab

played by

wizz

the hiker
she/her
twenty-eight
april eighteenth
petalburg
demisexual
hiker
ranger officer
how deep
the bullet lies
119 height
119 height
you don't wanna hurt me?
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @francie
francie myrtle
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 19:34:12 GMT
francie myrtle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

the tears in the eyes above her have francie's heart and stomach twisting. whatever happened to this woman, francie suddenly wants to wrap her up in a hug. but she's asked, instead, to punch her in the face.[break][break]

she had literally no problem punching in the face. he'd snuck up on her, startled her and appeared out of no where. but this woman? strong as she appears, tough as she appears, she's crying, and asking to be punched in the face.[break][break]

then the teeth show and something in francie churns. that dip in her stomach shoots below the waist. she doesn't have time to psychoanalyze that and, instead, pushes the feelings aside.[break][break]

francie moves her palm a certain way and then uses it to press against parker's jaw, along her neck. it's a soft spot that she knows will, from the looks of anybody else, show how she overpowers the girl that holds more muscle mass than her.[break][break]

at the same time her hips twist and she's flipped their positions. it took a lot of effort and her chest hurts, but she does as she's asked. there's a crack of knuckles against jaw and francie stands, withdrawing her lycanroc and her iron thorns as she runs off. flees.[break][break]

doesn't feel like a win. feels like ... a tie. and she feels horrible because she wants to comfort the girl, not run away.

battle log[break]
I.T. is withdrawn[break]
LINCOLN is withdrawn[break][break]

mp log[break]
+100 MP clash[break]
+250 MP tied situation[break]
+50 MP k.o. a pkmn[break]
+60 MP ic post