He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
Real Reversal; Truth Adversity[Comms - Postdormitum
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 5:49:34 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett ran a hand through his hair, riding on his Cyclizar; he looked up, down, and across, he was tired, exhausted; a lot had happened in that period of time. There was a lot to be said for this entire problematic event, a war by any other name. ”Shit, we should’ve taken more food from .”
[break][break]
But here he was, tackling a path he knew he had seen some of the rockets on, maybe he’d run into that monster hitoshi, maybe he’d run into the underboss and get his shit rocked again, and maybe, just maybe, he could just talk someone down. But he didn’t count on it, his eyes were sharp; yet the glint on his sunglasses in this dimly lit path didn’t give anything away as he drifted into a wider cavern, his eyes landed on the lone person.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@/div][break]

NOTES

+Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 6:04:53 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

A glint in the distance is enough to draw the eye as Xenon rides through the cavern atop Radon, myriad legs pounding into the dirt as the titan of industry charges forwards through the path without a fear in the world. The girl adjusts her mask as she spots someone ahead of her, the message in her coat pocket jostling against her side as she reaches for her sword with her other hand and firmly grasps its handle.
[break][break]
The Scolipede screeches to a halt and lets loose an intimidating hiss as it stares down the Cyclizar, Xenon dismounting from her partner and pointing at Jett with a single outstretched finger. ”Move aside primitive, I don’t have any desire to trample you today!” But if I have to I will, goes the unspoken word as she turns her body to display her sword and the Pokeballs dangling next to it.
[break][break]

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#1F51FF;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 6:07:39 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”P-Primitive?” Jett seemed to be taken aback at the statement itself, long enough for him to stop and stare at the woman that had dropped such a line at him. ”What?” He didn’t know what to make of such a line, but he did know what to make of a sword; if it turned into a melee fight, then well, he took out the gun of his, the barrel was sealed with a strange substance, but he held it by the barrel itself; treating it like a blunt instrument.
[break][break]
”Look, we can avoid the fight, talk shit out, and maybe, you’ll be walking on a brighter path.” He said as he looked at her, the ability to stand one’s ground, with that of speech. It was just that he was lacking in the latter case. He dismounted his Cyclizar and raised his two hands, a show of peace.
[break][break]
”If you’re calling people primitives, I’m sure we can chat a little bit.”

@/div][break]

NOTES

+Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 6:23:41 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

”Primitive.” Xenon restates with a firm nod, almost seeming proud of her proclamation as she radiates an intense aura of smug satisfaction. She of course had absolutely zero basis to make this judgment, but the assessment seemed appropriate for the primitive standing before her.
[break][break]
But once the gun was pulled loose and revealed, that satisfaction quickly morphs into tension as she pulls her sword without hesitation. She would have to get close fast if she didn’t want to be filled with lead, her body armor would probably give her one or two shots of protection before she really started to bleed but- wait why is he holding it like that? Her tense form slacks for a moment as she stares at the primitive holding his gun by the barrel like the absolute neaderthal he was, a bizarre mix of confusion and anger swelling in her breast as she watches this idiot defile a tool of civilization in such a… base manner!
[break][break]
”I don’t have words for a primitive who doesn’t even know how to use a gun properly!” She shouts as she charges forwards at Jett with a straight thrust towards his chest, without a word her Scolipede is already moving to cordon off the Cyclizar from interfering as the battle begins.

[break][break]

+

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 6:27:45 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
The sword moved for him, but Jett was a man who had been using it in such a manner all day, he aimed for the tip of the blade as if to deflect the judgment of this cruel woman, there had never been a moment to talk. ”Sorry, I promised someone not to kill anyone else with this gun.” He said as he whipped the barrel in return, but had come to a stop.
[break][break]
There was a lot at play here, his Cyclizar shifted gears and jumped for the poison-type pokemon, he could trust his trainer to fight properly, he didn’t worry about such a thing. The bond between him and Bubby were proper.
[break][break]
”Whether you agree or not is up to you, but; murder is the real primitive act.” He said as he leapt back. ”Well, what makes a primitive to you anyway?”

/div][break]

NOTES

+Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 6:32:12 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

”You deny your tool its purpose!” Xenon shouts as she takes the deflection in stride, halting her sword’s momentum as she leans forwards and swipes at the barrel of Jett’s gun. The resounding clang of steel against iron echoes through the cave as the two lock “blades” with one another, her muscles tense as she pushes forwards trying to knock the gun out of Jett’s hands but she already knows she’s outclassed in terms of muscular strength.
[break][break]
”Spoken like a true primitive, blindly holding onto the morality of the past.” Xenon sneers as she disengages from the cycler, throwing herself back at the same time as Jett as the two reset their positions. ”Everyone is a primitive dumbass, everyone but me. You’re living in the past and clinging to ideals that were taught to you by other primitives. True modernity is discarding society and building the future regardless of what primitives like you think.”

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 6:35:06 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett couldn’t agree with such an idea, he didn’t like it, he disliked it, he hated it. The more his mind sat on those words she spoke, the worse is scowl got, until it was functionally a snarl. ”Those…Are the dumbest words I’ve ever heard? You’re the only one with answers? The only one that knows how we need to step forward? The only one that knows just how things should be used?” He said as he pushed back against her sword; a lock, the sword had a greater leverage, but Jett held more muscular strength, a deadlock.
[break][break]
It was an issue, but this deadlock was perfect in some sense. ”That’s so…Arrogant. So stupid. I hate it. Other primitives? You don’t have the slightest idea. Ideals are the only things that separate us from being robots.” He said as he pushed back; his anger empowering them.
[break][break]
”I can’t agree with something like that, being human is the same as having ideals to me.” Even if he was only following the promise of another, it was something for him to strive for. It was better than the man who hated the world, the boy who had a chip on his shoulder, and strived to create the ugliest world around him.

/div][break]

NOTES

+Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 6:46:40 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Xenon clicks her tongue in disgust, yet another primitive who just couldn’t understand. They were all the same, no matter where she went. ”Spoken like a true primitive, grunting and screaming as the future passes you by.” She sneers, twisting her sword trying to disarm him, only to double back as she finds herself losing her grip the moment she tries to go on the offense. If her defense faltered for even a second she would be demolished, all she could do was hold her ground. At least, that’s what a primitive idiot would think.
[break][break]
”You idiot, I didn’t say you shouldn’t have any ideals at all!” Suddenly her sword is yanked backwards as she jukes to the left and charges forwards once again, ramming her shoulder into Jett trying to knock him to the ground. There’s no room for either of them to swing now, but whoever backed off would definitely be the one to lose, both in their beliefs and their fight.
[break][break]
”What I said was that the only ideals that matter are the ones you build on your own! Not the trash ideals that every primitive loser holds, the ideals of the past! Those garbage ideas that only hold humanity back!”

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 6:51:06 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett shook his head. ”What? Primitive ideals? What is a primitive ideal?” He said as he bent his knees and smashed into her shoulder, a charge against a charge; his gun was ready to smash, but he was sure it was the same for her sword, he felt an anger bubbling through him.
[break][break]
But that was something that would only hold him back, push him back, squish him down, a problem.
[break][break]
So he exhaled, and took out his anger in that breath, it didn’t dissipate completely but he felt it beating in his head. ”Haah, if everyone could hold my ideals, the world would be a better place. But, I’m stuck with blockheads like yourself, everyone else, too naive, too stupid, too silly, too primitive.” He said as he pushed forward, but there was a disadvantage for the taller man pushing down compared to the shorter woman pushing up.
[break][break]
”But…An ideal that revolves around giving a hand, and no longer taking lives, I think that’s beautiful. Regardless of what everyone else thinks.” Even if they were his enemy, he would push them down, and he’d help them up. He would help, and he would pull away.

/div][break]

NOTES

+Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 6:58:20 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Damnit. Shoulder smashes against shoulder as the two have the same idea, once more locking them into deadlock. But now the tides were turning against her as she loses her leverage advantage, placing herself into a contest of pure muscle was a losing battle that she needed to find a way out of before she got knocked down. ”A primitive ideal is a primitive ideal you idiot-!” Xenon grunts as she pushes hard against Jett, desperately trying to throw him off balance as she falters in her logic. ”If it’s some shit idea you got from someone else, it’s worthless! The only thing that matters in this world is fresh new ideas that push humanity forwards towards the future!”
[break][break]
Murder is bad, stealing is bad, family is good, sacrifice the self for the good of society. Worthless, worthless worthless worthless ideas that idiots hold onto just because everyone else says so! ”Giving everyone a hand, what a childish notion. Is that even something you really believe, or is that just some worthless hand me down of an ideal you got from some dead nobody?”
[break][break]
Once again she shifts tactics as she tucks her body in low, rolling her shoulder under Jett’s center of gravity and trying to completely toss him over her body by pushing his legs out from under him.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 7:07:44 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett didn’t know how to react to it, his mind went red; his rage that he had suppressed had gone wild, his breathing got erratic, as she sunk under him; he went along with it; rolling over her; and increasing his momentum right as she did, an instinctual move he was aware of, and had pushed even further; his hand went to the cap of his gun, and he pointed it at her as his feet touched the ground.
[break][break]
”Drop what you have.” He had lost, as a man, as his ideals, he had lost; even if this would count as a win in a fight, he had lost the argument. ”They’re my ideals now…But I’m a piece of trash, so I’ll lose them every once in a while, like right now. So, if you don’t want your future-tarded brain to be painting these cave walls, give me any info you have.” His voice was even, level, low.
[break][break]
The fact he had lost had made him feel that rage even more.

/div][break]

NOTES

+Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 7:09:28 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

She won and she lost, she dances with glee and screams with rage, she’s dead and alive in this moment, a walking paradox of a human being who claims to shun the past yet revels in the primal urge to kill to get what she wants. Her muscles scream at her to swing her sword even knowing she won’t be able to get him, but her will to live wins out in the end. Xenon’s fingers slowly unfurl into open palms and her sword drops to the ground, she raises her hands into the air as a show of surrender.
[break][break]
But she won in the only sense she cared about in the first place. ”There we go, that’s a proper modern man right there.” Her voice oozes satisfaction as she slowly reaches for her coat pocket to withdraw a sealed tube, the orders within weren’t all that important considering she was just a low level grunt, but every victory and defeat mattered in war. ”Now what’s your gameplan primitive? You gonna throw off those shackles holding you down? Kill me and become a proper pioneer? Or are you gonna keep clinging to the facade that you’re a good person?”

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 7:24:27 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett considered it in that moment; with his gun trained at her, pointed at her forehead; a single press, and he’d never ever have to hear that voice again. He would never need to look at her again. It would be over, done.
[break][break]
But he didn’t press the trigger, as his Cyclizar stepped back towards his side, cuts, and purple blotches across his skin, he had the trainer held up. ”Modern-Reject, how about you just throw what you have this way. I’m…”
[break][break]
His choice, he had to make it there and then; he didn’t lower his gun.
[break][break]
”It depends, will you back away, or will you charge forward. I’ll kill you if you plan to continue.” It was a decisive statement, but could he go through with it? Leaving his choice, his ideals in the hands of another person.
[break][break]
He couldn’t hate himself anymore than he did in that moment.

/div][break]

NOTES

+Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2023 13:55:40 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

While her face might be hidden under that Rocket standard-issue mask, it's easy to tell she's smiling even as she throws the tube container to Jett's feet. Her fate was in her own hands at this point, but much more important to her was the fate of this primitive's half baked idealism and morals that she could decide at a whim.
[break][break]
Ah, but it wouldn't be proper for her to make the decision for him, that was exactly what she had been criticizing in the first place! Half baked ideals passed on from one person to another, it wouldn't mean anything if she decided for him! He needed to be a proper man of the future on his own, no hand holding or guidance allowed! "If you're asking me how I want this to go down, you really don't know a damn thing about being a modern rationalist. I could tell you, 'I give up mister, I'll go home!' without a hint of deceit in the moment sure." She leans forwards as she says this, hands still raised in the air as the eyes of her mask stare right into Jett's conflicted visage. "But I'm a woman of the future you see? Something I said in the past doesn't mean jack to the me of the here and now, I could promise to give up, then five seconds later I can just change my mind and slice your back open from nape to ass without even blinking. That's what it means to be truly modern, never letting yourself get tied down by the you of the past." She shouldn't be saying any of this, every word that tumbled from those mad lips was like a dare to kill her, no, it was a test to see just how strong this man's half baked ideals were. If he could hold onto the weakness of the past when doing so was bound to get him killed.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

J, J.Ro
He/Him
November 13
Mavuille
Bisexual
Layabout/Biker
Civilian
14 height
14 height
awards
201 posts
Jett Roan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jett
Jett Roan
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 23:03:56 GMT
Jett Roan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Jett gritted his teeth tightly, her words were infuriating, there was something about this woman that grinds every gear he had to grind. It was strange, but he hated her, he wanted to get rid of her, and he wanted to end her.
[break][break]
But instead, he shot; he shot the gun towards her foot. ”No. I can just choose a different path. I’ll just stop you from chasing me until someone with a healing pokemon gets to you.” He said as he went for the other.
[break][break]
”You keep changing as the chameleon you are. I’ll be the same person I am, and maybe one of yourselves will be like me. But.” He said as he took his hand to his sunglasses and removed them; his cold, empty, blue eyes bore into her.
[break][break]
”You won’t ever understand the struggle of piecing apart your own ideals every night before you sleep, finding out they’re worth nothing, and waking up the next day with a far stronger ideal.” He said those words as he shot the rest of them down into the ground. He wouldn’t kill her.
[break][break]
That was the choice he made for himself.

/div][break]

NOTES

+Caves

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]