Experiencing the strength of a new region [VS Mateo]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2019 22:46:09 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

After finishing their mission and saluting the farmer, Balder waved at Mateo to join him as he was stepping away from the mission locaiton so they could have their mock battle. As he was moving, he returned all of his pokemons, except Geo, into their pokeballs. After a few minutes of walking, the duo arrived in a clearing, away from civilisation and other living beings. Trees were surroundings the clearing while some flower patches covered the ground here and there, forming a nice relaxing meadow.[break][break]

As they arrived to one end of the meadow, Balder sat down, waiting for Mateo to arrive. Geo went to stand beside him, awaiting their opponent. When the men's silhouette appeared, Balder stood back up, putting his hand on the back of his pokemon. It was time to see the man's worth, and have him experience the changes that come from an alolan golem compared to a regular one.[break][break]

"Alright Mateo. We're going to go with simple rules for this. 1 pokemon against 1 pokemon, a limit of two pokemons per trainers. You can switch them at any time, that's not a problem. I'd like to say be mindful of the area, but so long as we don't go beyond the trees, we should be ok. There doesn't seem to be any pokemons or humans roaming around anyway. I'll let you take the first move for this fight, and I'm starting with Geo." Geo roared at the mention of his name and he stepped forward, stopping almost at the middle of the clearing. What will Mateo do now?

[break][break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn"]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn2"]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn3"]GEO THE ALOLAN GOLEM
[break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn4"]MALE // MAGNET PULL
[break]
waiting for the battle to begin

[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[attr="class","niknikarrow"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]

0000 WORDS FOR [break]
Geo and Balder vs Mateo!
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]LAST TIME, I MISSED MY CHANCE, BUT NEVER AGAIN. THE FURTHER AWAY YOU SLIP, THE MORE I DIG IN. ALL THINGS COME AROUND AGAIN, AND THIS TIME I'LL BE READY AND WAITING. YOU CAN'T BELIEVE THE CONVICTIONS THAT I NOW POSSESS. THERE'S NO ONE LEFT TO SAVE YOU! WHERE YOU GO, I WILL FOLLOW! I'LL STEP-BY-STEP RE-ARRANGE YOU! THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE! YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME COMING, BUT YOU'LL FEEL THE FEAR FROM MY SHADOW. WITH INTENSITY - YEAH! - YOU'LL BLEED.
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#f5de6e;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik6]margin:-24px 0px;height:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #f5de6e;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknikarrow]margin-top:-80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #f5de6e;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknik7]margin-top:-84px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#c7ac42;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 2:35:21 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
i'll challenge you even if it's unfair

[attr="class","starrytext"]reaching into the pocket of his coat. he'd come to stare at the ball briefly. "mm, okay!" though, keeping the damage to a minimal was probably something he shouldn't expect. mateo did, after all, blow up a mall. thankfully no one found out that he and kyle were apart of that yet. he nervously chuckled due to the memory that had been playing in the back of his head.

"rip and tear, gible!" tossing the ball high. a flash of light expelled the dragon. the dragon was excited and combat ready. his opponent had been a bit large, but that was the fun of the challenge! "rush forward with DRAGON CLAW!" a reckless attempt, but that was mateo's style. he was also curious about something.

why the hell did it have a mustache?! he couldn't stop staring at the weird pokemon intensely. all the while gible rushed forward with luminescent claws, attempting to uppercut the rock beast once it was right underneath its nostrils.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
gible used dragon claw.
mateo is confused about that weird golem.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/L1bPYbY/ezgif-com-gif-maker-4.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#81b4ee;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2019 3:21:11 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

The fact that Mateo started chuckling randomly made Balder raise an eyebrow. Was it a bad idea to get involved with him in the end? He then proceeded with summoning his pokemon: a Gible. The giant couldn't help but smile when he heard the line Mateo said when calling his pokemon out. It felt like he was in one of those saturday morning comic show he saw on television in Johto and Sinnoh. "This is going to be a good fight."[break][break]

And thus, the opponent proceeded with a reckless action: a frontal charge with Dragon Claw. It was quite straightforward, and a good way to test an opponent's strength, but it could be risky. Nonetheless, Balder decided to follow suit and be just as reckless. "Geo, block him and mow him down with Steamroller!" Roaring in reply to his trainer's orders, the Golem took a few steps forward to meet with Gible in the middle of the field.[break][break]

As the dragon raised its claws to uppercut Geo, the golem decided to bring his head down and block with his beard, formed by an accumulation of metal sand. Even though the somewhat hard beard cushioned the move, the attack still connected and would still damage Geo. Nonetheless, the rock creature did not falter. Instead, it chained with an attack of his own, as his trainer had told him. Retracting his arms, legs, head and cannon into his body, he began to spin on itself before charging towards the dragon and to roll over him.

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
used steamroller

[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]

0000 WORDS FOR [break]
Geo and Balder vs Mateo and Gible!
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]Row Row Fight the Power!
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#f5de6e;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #f5de6e;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #f5de6e;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#c7ac42;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 20:47:26 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
i'll challenge you even if it's unfair

[attr="class","starrytext"]gible was ran over. mateo watched, covering his mouth as he laughed at the dragon-type getting, literally, steamrolled. "pfft, bwahaha! talk about lame, haha!" mateo cried as his gible was punished. it was like watching a circus act.

gible would come to tumble at mateo's feet. he'd crouch down toward the dragon, "you look seriously lame you know that?" he snarkily grinned. gible would growl toward his trainer. standing up, he'd run back onto the field. "man, you have an interesting pokemon right there. alolan pokemon really are odd-looking." mateo chuckled, a finger placed beneath his nostrils upon wiping the tears from his laugh away.

"i guess we shouldn't take you so lightly." it was time to get back in the ring, "gible, time to show me why you're on my team!" gible, ready, released a heavy puff. "raise hell with sandstorm!" swiping his hand left and right, the gible began to manifest a powerful whirl of sand upon the battlefield. mateo, placing a pair of goggles over his eyes, watched as the battle commenced without worry of the sand.

gible's ability SAND VEIL was triggered. he began to blend in with the sandy storm. hiding from his opponents plain sight. gible was draped within a sandy veil. "gible, you wanna play some tag?" a playful creature, it would cause the dragon to peak its interest. turning toward his trainer. "that weird golem's it, so you have to tag him--hard or else he won't feel it!" gible, excited, would understand and began to clap.

had the golem continued to use steamroller, gible awaited to make its next move. but the second golem were to come to an abrupt stop, gible would lunge in for a DRAGON CLAW. attempting to deliver strike from the golem's flank.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
gible was hit.
gible used sandstorm.
gible's ability sand veil became active.
gible used dragon claw.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/L1bPYbY/ezgif-com-gif-maker-4.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#81b4ee;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2019 22:56:08 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

Guess Gible could take a beating after all. While his trainer did mock him for getting splattered like this, the dragon didn't seem disheartened at all. If anything, it helped get him back on the field. And then Mateo proceeded with commenting how the Golem was interesting, yet odd-looking. "If you ask me, the kanto versions are the odd ones. But I do have to agree some of them look better then ours. Like Persian. I prefer the one that comes from Kanto."[break][break]

Then, the real fight begun. A snastorm rose on the battlefield, covering both Balder and Geo's sight. Sadly for Balder, he had no goggles, so was having a hard time keeping them open for long. Geo, however, didn't seem to be bothered at all. Problem is, the Gible was in his element now, becoming almost invisible. Maybe it was time to switch to a defensive tactic?[break][break]

"Geo! Covert tactis!" Hearing his trainer's order, the Golem began sending rocks with his launchers around the field. Thanks to the sandstorm and the electromagnetism, the pointy stones became invisible, floating around the location. Suddenly, charging in from the left, Gible emerged, trying to hit the rock monster with it's dragon claws. Taking the hit directly, Golem staggered a few steps before staring down the dragon."Keep your distance and knock him from afar! Stone Edge!" The launcher on Golem's back began to shine brightly as the stone loaded there started to spin rapidly before being shot at the Gible, hopefully hitting him before he vanishes in the storm again.

[break][break]

[break]
[break]
Setting Stealth Rock, using Stone Edge

[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]

0000 WORDS FOR [break]
Geo and Balder vs Mateo and Gible!
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik3"]Row Row Fight the Power!
[break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES