3,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
la furia [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2023 21:35:23 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Where was she?!

Shit, if he didn’t manage to find her before the end of the evening, then they were going to be pretty much fucked.

He hoped that the others were alright, but he could feel the weight of panic sinking into his shoulders as he slumped on one of Ro’s legs as the Metagross moved along quietly through the ‘sea’ of the place, the both of them casting their ‘nets’ as far and as wide as possible in an attempt to locate the missing .

“You’ve got to be kidding me…” he continued to himself as he kept trying all the League-secured communication channels, sending out an all-points bulletin for someone, hell anyone who may have seen the redhead to get in touch with him right away.

Due to him being extremely distracted, it left him pretty much open for a surprise attack…

pd: clash
50 ↠ participate in a PD thread
10 ↠ post in a PD thread

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
la furia [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 8:55:42 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
This dimension was annoying to say the least, but Amor was hunting for more targets to battle against, and add more notches into his belt. The better he did in this scenario, the more ammo he would have when trying to make his case for why he should be promoted. That was when he saw premium real estate in the form of . A Head Ranger? He had already faced off against a Gym Leader, several rangers, an illusion, and much more. So the fact that the fates decided to bless him with this opportunity only made it better for him. It was also a good opportunity for him to test out some of his newer Pokemon that he had been pulling from his stores. Giving them a chance to shine where they normally didn't.

So with everything lined up his Scizor would seize the initiative, and Pounce on the Metagross! It was going to be a steel vs steel battle, but having his own Metagross, Amor knew how troublesome the Pokemon could be, and so he would take any advantage he could.

If Lars looked around he would see Amor in his armored state, looking down at him on a tiny mass of land with his arms crossed in front of his chest. The eerie robotic voice would echo out around them.

"I wonder if I defeat a Head Ranger, if that will be enough for me to finally get promoted...." He mused to himself, it would also be a good chance for him to gather data on an unknown opponent.

TLDR
Scizor sneak attacks Metagross with Pounce

Scizor - Male - Technician - Bullet Punch / Trailblaze / Pounce / Roost / Aerial Ace / Sand Tomb

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
la furia [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 22:17:58 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

See, the thing is—

When someone is very distracted and/or preoccupied, they tend to laser in on one thing and forget everything else entirely.

Lars had about less than half a second warning before the shadow leapt at them and he let out some choice swear words, being shoved off the Metagross’s head by none other than Ro himself as the hulking silver beast was taken by surprise!

“Whoa!” he exclaimed as he landed, ass-first on the undulating ‘ground’ beneath their feet and he caught sight of the Scizor that had tried to jump the gun on them.

“Holy fucking shit. Ro! You know what to do! he continued, giving the Metagross free rein to do as he needed to—and which was to counter attack the Scizor with an up-close Dragon Hammer attack!

Who the hell was still around here?!

“Come on…” he groaned as he pulled himself up, feeling the leaking power dripping out of his every other step as he wobbled… holy fucking Weather Trio just moving felt like an enormous task. A shard of ice then formed in his right hand, growing until it was knife-length.

Not now, not while he was out here still searching for !

pd: clash
50 ↠ participate in a PD thread
20 ↠ post in a PD thread

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
la furia [postdormitum]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 18:34:41 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The Dragon Hammer attack came as a bit of surprise, but considering he had taught his own Zeraora how to use it, he expected nothing less. However he wasn't going to back down. Scizors claw lit up with metallic energy, and it blitzed forward at an incredible rate since it would be even faster now that it had lowered it's opponent speed with it's Pounce. So hopefully his Bullet Punch would be to quick for the Metagross to dodge. Amor had learned a lot about his pokemon during this so called war, and it was something he should have realized sooner.

Just because they weren't born dragons, didn't make them dragons in their own right. Each, and everyone one of them had proven this to him, and so he was going to bestow that power on all of them one day. The Tera Shards made that possible.

Silently he watched as the injured man seemed to conjure a knife made of ice, and that made him quirk a brow. This was going to be useful later on, and so he started the record function on his helmet. If this man could summon ice like that, he was more than like an Avatar, but of which legendary, Amor had no clue. All he knew was that his opponent was heavily injured, and that was all that mattered, if he tried to pick a fight.

"We finally meet, Mr. Anderson." Came the robotic voice from the man donned in cybernetic ninja armor. "In your current condition I would suggest that you don't try to act hastily with that little butter knife there. It would be a shame if the League lost more members than they already have, don't you agree?" Was he being condescending? Perhaps a little, but for the moment he held the high ground.

TLDR
Scizor uses Bullet Punch to clash with the Dragon Hammer!
Amor looks down on Lars!
Amor does the "Hello, Mr. Anderson" meme from the Matrix!