TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Lion King of the Road [M][GRACIDEA][C/Maverick]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 18:08:12 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","widesquaremaverick"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
They were off in a blink of an eyes, racing across the line leaving everything in a blur. It speed took Maverick’s breath away, forcing him to hold and learn how to breathe when such speed was blasting him in the face. And before he knew it, the two pokemon began to slow down as the gate came into view. Wide eyes turned to Josh when he spoke, for a minute unable to process his words with his mind still racing over the speed these canine’s had.[break][break]

But a second to two later, Maverick brain clicked. “These things are crazy,” the man breathed out, almost like he might have been holding his breath, “I definitely need to find myself one.” His once stiff and emotionless mask softened, gaze shifted to see Satharo huffing and puffing though over all seemed more ‘live’ than normal. At least they didn’t lose him, right? “Okay,” the man mumbled, carefully getting off the Cyclizar once it came to a stop, “Yeah. I’m sure he would love a good run again.”[break][break]

Once off, Maverick’s crismon colored orbs fell back on Josh. “Thanks for the ride. See you around.” A single hand rose to give a single wave in farewell, the burnt scarred man getting one last look at his next pokemon he for sure wanted before heading back into town. Satharo giving the other two pyroars a nod before following after Maverick.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] at route 117 doing bond bridge for april[break]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick"]--accent:#a72f2d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/8CJjffN.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick blockquote b, .widecardmaverick blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widesquaremaverick blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widesquaremaverick blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widesquaremaverick .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Lion King of the Road [M][GRACIDEA][C/Maverick]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 23:50:12 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: