Empire Evidence [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 17:55:52 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","albaTemp"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

First/Secondhand

Alba Evovae was on a leisurely stroll. Not many people took leisurely strolls in a place like this, but what was wrong with taking things easy for an hour or two? He'd put in plenty of effort into criminal activities; he didn't just deserve this break, he needed it.[break][break]

Now, what activities did people tend to do while on leisurely strolls? Stop and admire the scenery? Certainly! There were an abundance of interesting rock formations and bioluminescence to look at. Do some light reading with some fine literature? Certainly! This classified document offering a scientific study of some of the Ultra Deep Sea's oddities was more than enough to hold his attention. Was he allowed to look at the document? He didn't actually know! But as long as nobody found out, and he kept it safe, he'd be perfectly fine.

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

Postdormitum: Comms[break]
10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. (x1)[break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#3628c5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Empire Evidence [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 23:31:35 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Empire Evidence

Postdormitum Mission: Comms, vs

And quite literally out of nowhere, a young man in tattered, burnt uniform came flying, falling on his face several feet away from Alba and remaining unmoving.

A thin cloud of pinkish fog was about him, dissipating into the air. A former InterDream zone captive, perhaps...?

"Ugh." Was the first sound to come out of the body as it slowly, the youth languidly moving to pick himself up, spitting out some dirt before picking up his cap. He muttered darkly to himself, clearly patting dirt off himself for what must've been the umpteenth time that day. "I hate this damn place."

And then, he finally noticed Alba, briefly glancing over him and seemingly ignoring him before snapping back towards the man, eyes wide.

"... You're not league personnel." The youth said with far too much confidence, brow twitching.

close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
241 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Empire Evidence [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 9:05:15 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

First/Secondhand

Huh, well, he'd never seen that happen before. The corpse of some poor man came plummeting to the ground without any warning, right in front of his eyes— oh, he was still alive? The document was stashed away into one of his pockets as Alba watched the stranger peel himself off the floor.[break][break]

"Well spotted! Not a lot of people manage to catch the big red R on my chest." The tone he spoke in managed to sit right on the border of sincerity and sarcasm.[break][break]

"Well then, enjoy the rest of your day! Or night, or whatever time it is." And with that, Alba started to wander off again. Strange men appearing from thin air were interesting, but he really couldn't be bothered to deal with some League trainer trying to interfere with his work.

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. (x2)[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Empire Evidence [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 14:38:08 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Empire Evidence

"Hilarious." The youth said with red, embarrassed cheeks, squinting at the man...

Click.

And pulling a gun on him.

"Yeah, no. Arms in the air, Mister. I'm bringin' ya in." The youth huffed. Surely people understood by now that publicly aligning yourself and working with a terrorist cell was grounds for an arrest...?

close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
241 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Empire Evidence [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 21:13:05 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

First/Secondhand

The Rocket gasps at the sound of the click, then slowly turns back round to face John. Staring down the barrel of the gun, the masked man starts to laugh, still perfectly balanced on that border.[break][break]

"Oh-ho, really? Are you gonna shoot me?"[break][break]

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, he's absolutely about to shoot me.' A single bullet to his rapidly-beating heart would do it. The silence around them is louder than any death knell. Nobody would be close enough to save him as the lack of oxygen kills his brain.[break][break]

The vivid mental image of his own death is surprisingly comforting, cutting down the number of unknowns to a single "what happens next?' It's the prospect of arrest that keeps him anxious, more than anything. He likes the freedom, the anonymity, the perfect duality of his life right now. Some half-dead man wasn't going to take that from him.[break][break]

"I'm really not interested in getting shot, or getting arrested, so trust me when I say you're wasting your time with me. I'm just a glorified office worker, carrying some interesting words from one place to the other. Besides… not even giving me a chance to fight back? That's kinda lame."

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. (x3)[break]
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Empire Evidence [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 21:26:19 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Empire Evidence

"If yer so bullet averse, joinin' Team rocket might well've been the worst mistake of your life." Doug replied bluntly to the man, gun still trained on him.

His tense posture, intense concentration, and frowny face might well fool anyone into thinking he was a stone cold killer who would pull the trigger on a dime.

With his luck, the guy would call his bluff and realize the youth was all bark and couldn't hit a live target to save his life.

"Have you looked at my uniform? I'll take the easy win, thanks." He replied shamelessly, shrugging his shoulders at the man sardonically. "Do you really wanna fight over this? With how things are nowadays, you'll be in and out of jail in a couple of days."

It felt almost ironic to say it with his own mouth, but it was the truth that the rate at which most rockets came in and out of prison was almost clownish.

close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
241 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Empire Evidence [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 14:09:06 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

First/Secondhand

Alba doesn't call the bluff. He's assuming that if he messes up too badly, he'll be dead before he hits the floor. At least from where he's standing, the image of a trained murderer is convincing enough.[break][break]

"Woow, the judicial system is that broken? Even if I'm bullet-averse, sounds like I've backed the right Rapidash." Did the League even have a submarine? He doubted it. Kind of wished Team Rocket had given him a gun as well, though… That was the one point he'd give to his enemy.[break][break]

"It doesn't matter how long I spend in there, anyway," Alba continues. "I'm worried about other things." With that, he reaches his hand up to tap on his mask… and tries to grab his Porygon's Poké Ball without John noticing.[break][break]

"You see?"

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. (x4)[break]
10 MP for incorporating the realm's mutations or feelings of paranoia in a thread.[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Empire Evidence [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2023 16:52:40 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Empire Evidence

"Wouldn't matter even if it were; your guys just love blasting in and out prison." The youth said with an eyeroll.

He really wasn't about to get into a debate. Not here, at any rate. This guy spoke like a smarty pants, which meant he should probably just keep his mouth shut, lest he get embarrassed. Arguing with Rockets unprepared was a recipe for irritation.

Wait, what was—?!

BANG!

Smoke rose from between the other man's legs.

"... I don't see, that's the problem. Hands where I can see them, mate." The youth said, gulping.

Holy shit, holy shit— his finger had slipped! Good thing he couldn't shoot for crap, or— fuck!

A bit more self consciously now, the youth slowly shifted his finger off the trigger, minding his trigger discipline while trying to play it off as a warning.
close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
241 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Empire Evidence [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 0:57:20 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

First/Secondhand

"I see…" A warning shot, huh? "Honestly, I'd have thought you'd have gone straight for the kill, instead of wasting bullets like that." It was a pretty close warning shot, too, landing right between his legs… Was that meant to have some kind of extra meaning to it?[break][break]

"Well, anyway, hands where you can see them…" And putting his life on the betting table, he launched the Poké Ball in his hand. If there was his sweet, innocent Porygon standing between the League agent and his target, maybe he'd think twice about shooting?

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. (x5)[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Empire Evidence [PD]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 1:32:29 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Empire Evidence

And then there was a Porygon.

"... You're lucky I'm Kantonian." Spat the youth moodily as he reluctantly shoved the gun back into its armpit-holster, releasing an irritable groan. "Can't you folk just give me a goddamn break?"

Nothing to it, then. Battle time. What did he have left...? He patted himself for pokeballs not containing tired or KO'd or dead pokemon, visibly flinching whenever his digits happened to fleet over one of latter, before finally finding one.

"Shit." He grumbled, sweat rolling down his brow. Deep end it was. "Time to work, Riff!"

Through the ball forth, a Staryu appeared into the scene, floating in the air briefly as it took in the situation in front of it.

It was briefly confused to find itself in the familiar(ish) habitat that was the Ultra Deep Sea, but also, to find that both its trainer and the rocket across from him were perfectly capable of breathing...

What?

"Don't question it." Doug quickly tried to brush off the Staryu's confusion, simply shrugging at him. "Just focus on your opponent— we've got our work cut out for us."

close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
awards
241 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Empire Evidence [PD]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 2:00:32 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

First/Secondhand

"Hey, you're the one who decided to bother me like this. Like I said, you're just wasting your time with me… Feel free to step away at any time." Somehow Alba doubted this guy would just give up so easily, but the offer was always there.[break][break]

"You're secretly kind of a softy though, huh? It's not a bad thing, but you'd also have saved yourself a lot of hassle if you hadn't bothered with a warning shot back there… Well, I guess you could say I'm grateful for what you did?" Gratitude wasn't a perfectly accurate sentiment, but it fit well enough.[break][break]

"Well, just between you and me, I'm secretly… not Kantonian. Catch you later!" With Porygon at his back launching a Signal Beam, Alba did his best to run away.

NOTES

10 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission. (x6)[break]
10 MP for knocking out/killing another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.[break]
50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break]
200 MP for "winning" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.[break][break]

Total: 430 MP

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Empire Evidence [PD]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 2:12:29 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Empire Evidence

"YoU'rE tHe OnE wHo DeCiDeD— do you think we can just ignore you people when you're out and about?" Scoffed the youth at the older man, irritable as ever. "Do us both a favor and just go back to being a useful member of society, jeez!"

After all the shit he had suffered that day from the absolute menaces that were the rocket new blood, the last thing he wanted to hear was this guy's victim blaming.

"Do you have any idea how many people have died—?!" He began to lecture the man— only for his Staryu to get blasted and knocked flat its nonexistent ass, the other man sprinting away. "Wha— HEY! COME BACK HERE!"

He waved his fists in the air as the other man sprinted away, attempting to follow only to find his path blocked by not-so-cute-anymore Porygon.

"Riff, I could use your help here!" Beat. "Riff?!"

K.O'd on the ground, the starfish what.

"One attack, REALLY?!" What?! He had never been trained! And It was super effective! "Goddamn it!"

TALLY
+10 MP per IC post (x6)
+50 MP for KO'd Pokemon (Staryu).
+50 MP for participation in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
+100 MP for completing a Postdormitum Mission.
+300 MP for "losing" a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
TOTAL = 560MP

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Empire Evidence [PD]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:03:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: