Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Crawl (Mission)
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 9:55:33 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The week following the events at the Ultra Deep Sea was a particularly difficult one for Thomas. Under the care of his many Audino, Thomas was able to recover from the injuries he sustained.

But the worst of it was not physical.

had managed to somehow seduce the Shadow Luxray he was taking care of. Though he didn't understand how he did it, he was sure it had something to do with the thoroughly corrupted Lugia that was with him. Still, reliving the trauma of having another Pokemon stolen from him was a hard pill to swallow, especially after a week of powerlessness and exhaustion.

Speaking of powerlessness, he felt he was nowhere near close to finding answers about . The last he heard, there were rumors that she was abducted. With nobody to reliably reach out to, and no way to looking for himself, he felt hopeless. Did Rocket get to her? If not Rocket, then who would've gotten to her? Was she even alive?

Bunni desperately attempted to comfort her master, giving him a hug. Thomas would wrap an arm around her, pulling her in close. Though the dark cloud was still cast over him, he did appreciate her concern and companionship. Gene would join in, curling up on his chest. Thomas would pet the Eevee gently.

"I don't know what I'd do without you all.", Thomas told the two of them with a faint smile.

tags:
notes: Mission - Post Postdormitum

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Crawl (Mission)
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 9:29:56 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

The sound of a roaring engine would echo through the streets as a motorbike came barreling down the road. As it passed by the farm of the Ex-Elite Four the driver took one look at the farm before doing a double take and slamming his foot against the brake of the bike. As it came to a screeching halt the driver did his best to park it next to the fence of the place and remove his helmet revealing a familiar face as he did his best to crane his head to try and get a good look at Thomas surrounded by his Pokemon.

Kaz couldn't help but let out a grin as his eyes just went wide with surprised as pieces of a puzzle he never really intended to finish. He had heard rumors about a farm with audino owned by someone who almost contrasted with owning several according to some joking rumors he heard. When he recognized his fellow vigilante and elite four predecessor something seemed to click in his head. They're last outing as a group really cemented Thomas as a hard man in Kaz's mind.

"Didn't take ya for a guy who enjoyed fluffy things. Looks kinda cute." He called out to him as he approached with a friendly yet teasing smile on his face, "Ya holding up alright? Got a bit worried 'bout ya when we split after that supply run almost went south."

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Crawl (Mission)
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 5:23:21 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The sound of a motorcycle got the vigilante's attention. He would look over to see a familiar face pulling in. Though he wasn't in any sort of scramble to get up, or shoo the Audino or Eevee off of him. In fact, he wasn't ashamed of the image at all.

"Guess you could say I'm full of surprises, Kaz. Not like I even bother hiding it, though.", he replied.

"As well as could be, to be honest.", he told the man with a frown. "Spent this past week licking my wounds, and mourning for lost friends.", he'd continue.

Normally, the Audino he held close to him would shy away from strangers, take a step back. But being huddled up close to her master like this gave her a sense of added security, especially since Thomas seemed to know him.

"And you?", the Kalosian inquired.

An Audino would walk up to the large, musclebound biker. This one had longer, thicker, and fluffier fur than the norm. He was of normal size otherwise, and had a friendly expression. He would let out a soft cry to greet the man.

tags:

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Crawl (Mission)
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 6:32:44 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

As the Audino approaches Kazimir squats down to meet it at eye level and place his hand on its head to stroke its fur. Sure enough that coat wasn't just for sure and just the feeling of its softness was almost mesmerizing. Its soft touch just sort of made all of Kaz's troubles fade away, at least he thought he didn't have as many as Thomas did from the sound of it. The man makes it sound like he went through hell almost.

"I'm holding up. Somehow I survived one hell of a fight with...something. It almost took a bite outta me." Recalling that fight with made the hairs on his arms stand up for a second before he rested his hand on the Audino, calming them down. The bite marks left on his knee were starting to burn ever so slightly but not enough to stop Kaz from standing back up straight and still petting the Audino.

"Heard Rocket made off with something special. Man maybe its just me but lately I feel like day by day Rocket keeps kicking us every other time. Sorta wondering if what I'm doing is even enough." He joins with Thomas and leans against the wall next to him as he just stares into the space in front of them letting his head wander with all kinds of thoughts. "Kinda makes me feel like I'm not pulling my weight around. You feel me?"

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Crawl (Mission)
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 15:45:28 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The fluffy Audino cried out happily as the man began to pet him. The Audino would attempt to go in to hug the man, only for him to stand up, while petting him.

"This bundle of joy is Pulse. He's extremely affectionate.", he'd tell Kazimir with a chuckle and smile.

"Was that something one of those strange Pokemon from around the area?", he'd inquire.

As he leaned up against the wall, the Audino held his arms up, as if asking the large man to pick him up and hold him.

"Not only that, but they managed to capture a member of the Council. I shudder to think of what they'll do to her.", he'd reply to Kaz. He knew what they would do to such a prisoner, all too well. "I feel you, to be honest. I should've done so much more myself.", he'd admit.

tags:

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Crawl (Mission)
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 7:43:35 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Uh well... Not a Pokemon perse." As he tries to find the words to describe what he fought he reached down to pick up the Audino and hold it close to his chest feeling its soft fur warm up his chest, "It was more like a person. In some kind of suit...made of skin. And they're stomach had teeth in it. Like opened up into a mouth kinda thing."

As he said it out loud and tried to recall the image of the thing that he fought he wondered if that even sounded believable. With all that they've seen around the region it probably wasn't that crazy of a concept but at the same time it just seemed so alien that it sounded like a fever dream. Still he knew that it was real and had the bite marks to prove it if he looked at his knee.

"Managed to get it off of me and separate it from me but I'd say that was the most 'fun' I had recently. I just...feel like I'm not doing enough. Or that I can't?" As he walks up onto the porch he joins Thomas against the wall stroking the head of the Audino to try and keep his spirits at the very least in check, "I feel like i'm caught in between the average trainer and everyone in AQUA. Or maybe i'm just falling behind while everyone is moving forward way faster than me. Starting to think i've lived out my usefulness. Like...does anyone need Pokkenger around anymore?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Crawl (Mission)
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 4:49:35 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I see.", Thomas mused out loud for a moment. With everything they've seen, up to this point, Thomas was not going to write it off. "You think it's a product of the Ultra Sea, or you think its another type of abomination?", Thomas inquired. A result of Rocket experimentation, perhaps?

"Kazimir, the people need someone to look up to. They need a symbol of hope. And the Pokkenger is that symbol.", he'd tell Kazimir.

As for Wraith? He was no symbol of hope. Though innocent people were left alone, he realized his sheer brutality likely terrified most of them. That his actions did little to say those sitting on the fence.

"I know what you mean. I've watched the others in AQUA reach new heights, while I lost my edge. But we cannot give up. We need to find our edge, to catch up to those in AQUA, and those in Rocket.", he'd tell Kaz. "The people of Hoenn need us, more than ever!"

Pulse would lean in close, and hug the muscular man, gently rubbing his head against him affectionately. The soft fluffball was doing his best to cheer up the vigilante.

"To tell you the truth, I've temporarily retired the Wraith persona, in favor of seeking out some new friends. And while I found some promising allies at the Ultra Sea that day, I realize it's far from enough. I need to keep searching, keep befriending who I can, before I have a real chance against Rocket, and their Avatars.", he'd confide in Kazimir.

"I know we operate in different ways, but what do you say we come together? Overcome the walls in front of us, and reach new heights?", he'd propose.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Crawl (Mission)
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 20:49:51 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

For a moment Kaz was left a little speechless at Thomas' words. All he could do was stare as the audino pushed its fluffy face into his. The muscular man let out a sigh of resignation because he knew the merc was right. People still counted on him, and Thomas for their efforts.

"Guess we're on the same train of thought then eh? Been poking around with old legends here and there and trying to find something to put us on even with Rocket. Would probably help if our whole side was a little more cooperative with each other though, I swear i've heard one too many rumors 'n shit about infighting. Its crazy at times." This time he let out a sigh of frustration as he remembered talks before joined team aqua and tabs were kept on her.

"Still..." The offer to team up was very hard to pass, "We should at least lead by example. Count me in Tommy. Two crazy guys might just be the wild card we need, even if we do different kinds of crazy stuff." Holding onto the Audino with one powerful arm he extended the other in a handshake towards the merc with his usual friendly smile on his face.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Crawl (Mission)
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 21:39:34 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Right. The infighting will be the death of the League.", he lamented.

He remembered how the League would devolve into complete infighting. The aftermath of the Blacephalon Attack on the Night Market was one example that stuck out. While his peers fought amongst themselves, Thomas attempted to stay on task, retrieving what samples he could, while attempting to defuse the situation the best he could.

Unfortunately, it didn't stop and from getting into a fist fight, before they left to retrieve . It was an ugly affair, to be sure. One that left a bitter taste in the Kalosian's mouth, to this day.

Thomas shook the man's hand firmly, before chiming in. "Call me Thomas, or Tom. The only one who gets to call me Tommy is my girlfriend.", he'd tell Kazimir.

That was, if he had a girlfriend. He never confided his feelings to Andraste, before her disappearance. And if she returned at all, would she have found someone else? Would he even have a chance at all?

Pulse would let out a giggle upon hearing this. Though if Thomas could understand the Audinos, he wouldn't object to them calling him Tommy either.

tags:

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Crawl (Mission)
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 20:38:53 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

There was a raised eyebrow and a sly grin at the mention of a girlfriend. If there was someone who took an interest on the guy he only wished them the best. "Alright alright just Tom it is then."

His mind thought back to the topic of infighting in the leauge and the clearest he could remember was the night of the Blacephelon attack and how that lead to two different parties searching Ultra Space for one man. The fact that they couldn't all go together because of 's outburst reminded Kaz how the man seemed to hate the league right after that. "I think the infighting's just a sympton but its bad in of itself."

His hand rubs behind the Audino's ears as he leans against one of the house's walls as his mind delves into his memories. "It just feels like there's no...camaraderie in the league. Yeah i know it sounds dumb out loud, but did you ever get the feeling that there's not a lot of trust there? No that doesn't sound too right."

It sounded a bit too harsh but it was the best way he could describe it. Something about meetings within team aqua at least tended to devolve into a few light arguments here and there. It wasn't anything serious but if he had to put it into words... "Sometimes it feels like everyone's kinda challenging everyone. I know the league wants to protect people and all that but it feels like staying on the same page is a little tough."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Crawl (Mission)
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 20:44:57 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the man rubbed the Audino's ear, the fluffball would try to hold out the stethoscope-like feeler dangling from the bottom of his ear out to the man, as if asking him to rub it.

"I get what you mean.", he'd tell Kazimir. "And to be honest, I'm guilty of that myself. I didn't trust in too many people in the League, far less than I should've.", he'd admit.

Though it had its uses, given that he and were able to work on the Antidote without interference, it was still a problem. It was why he kept his status as Yveltal's Judge a secret from most in the League, a costly mistake on his part.

"To be honest, I have a lot of regrets, Kaz. And lately, turning my back on the League has been one of them. I feel like I should've done far more, that I should've stuck it out, and tried to change things for the better, than to just go lone wolf.", he'd confide in Kazimir. "If I had just stuck around, maybe we wouldn't have lost the Seal Stone. Maybe Andy would still be here."

tags:

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Crawl (Mission)
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 4:51:54 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

As Thomas spilled his guts out Kazimir couldn't help but feel like he was looking at a hazy reflection. To say he didn't have some regrets like his would be a little white lie. As he felt the feeler touch his hand he instinctively held onto it with his fingers rubbing it between his large digits and it grounded him in reality. "Hey man. I can relate. Shit sucks."

He starts to twirl the feeler around his finger. "Sometimes I wonder if even I'm strong enough to make changes. I've got experience sure but sometimes I think I lack a bit of talent to change. I've lost people and a few Pokemon, some who just disappeared or...worse. I wasn't even there with a few of them so I know its not my fault but...maybe if I could be by them I could have stopped it. But..."

There was something that a few of them would probably say to him, deep down he knew.

"I know I can't just give up. Not without giving every thing I have. I wouldn't be the guy they believed in then if I did. And if its trust that your feeling like your lacking." He held out his hand towards Thomas with one hand holding the audino up with his other large arm and still playing with its feeler, "Then i'll put my trust in you. Everyone needs a buddy to count on after all."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Crawl (Mission)
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 6:31:25 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the Audino felt the man's fingers rub his feeler, he would let out a happy squeal. Pulse would snuggle closer to Kazimir.

Thomas listened silently as the man poured out to him as well. Bunni would snuggle closer to her master, attempting to keep him comforted, despite his state. Thomas would gently rub the Audino's feeler, causing her to sigh contently, and rub her head against her master affectionately.

"That means a lot to me, Kaz. And I'll put my trust in you, as well. You've more than earned it.", he replied to his fellow vigilante. "Together, we'll protect the Region, and its people.", he'd vow.

tags:

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Crawl (Mission)
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 21:31:31 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Or we die trying." It was always a risk doing this kind of work after all. Something the both of them probably had an encounter with more than once before or were rather very intimate with it. Still it was worth it in the end. Even if they had to do it in the name of the poison chalice that was the league. There was still good there it just needed some spit and shine to really make it glow as brightly as people want it to.

On the other hand was Rocket which spread their poison everywhere they could reach. Maybe not everyone was there by choice but one way or another taking down Rocket was going to leave them without somewhere to be so he would need to make sure they didn't fall through the cracks. That would probably be a bridge he would have to cross in the future however, right now he just needed to build himself back up a little bit before going off with more heroics.

"So what do ya plan to do next once ya can get back to your feet? Personally I might hop back into those Wilds, see if I can't turn up with something useful. Either info or Pokemon-er Ultra Beast, anything to get an advantage y'know?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Crawl (Mission)
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 17:04:00 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"That's a risk we take, right?", Thomas asked the bulkier man with a playful grin.

Thomas was willing to risk his life, if it meant gaining any advantage he could. As long as Rocket had the backing of Avatars, Ultra Beasts, Shadow Pokemon, and seemingly these strange new Pokemon that emerged, then they would have to arm themselves.

"Me? I'm gonna search for my old partner. I have a few ideas of where to start looking for her.", he'd begin. "Other than that, I'm also gonna go on another Expedition through The Border, see what I can find there.", he'd tell Kaz.

tags: