Black City, Unova
bisexual
financial consultant
civilian
you let me
complicate you
5'11" / 180 cm height
5'11" / 180 cm height
Act as if you’re a wealthy man, rich already, and you will become rich.
awards
273 posts
Frank Caffey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @frank
Frank Caffey
Frank's Plotter
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 1:40:39 GMT
Frank Caffey Avatar

FRANCIS "FRANK" CAFFEY

The inspiration for Frank comes from two characters: JORDAN BELFORT from THE WOLF OF WALL STREET and, to a much lesser extent, FRANK UNDERWOOD from HOUSE OF CARDS. By creating Frank, I wanted to explore a man who is utterly despicable in a personal, social way, a man who makes a mockery of polite society because he can't control his impulses. [tropes to be added]

Eventually, I want Frank to faction change from League to Rocket and manage their finances.

MOTIVATIONS

WEALTH: Despite Frank's accumulating wealth since coming to Hoenn, he desires more and more. His reality is that he grew up as middle class, and only through hard work and persistent networking did he amass any wealth before his sudden fall. He seeks to earn it back — by any means necessary.

ENTERTAINMENT: Deep down, the reason for Frank's actions is his insatiable need to be entertained. It's not right to say he is bored with life, because how could he be bored when he's getting himself in trouble all the time? And the games he plays with others are the most devastating of all.

CURRENT PLOTS

DARK DESCENT
Frank is not a man who changes his ways. Even though he served years in prison for white collar crimes, the thrill of danger is enough to seduce him back into a criminal way of life. This time, though, he will be making friends in very high places who can protect him from repercussions. This is Frank's faction switch plot from League to Rocket.

SEEKING:
  • Friends, allies, and rivals within Team Rocket
  • Opportunities to participate in illegal yet lucrative means of gaining income

OTHER PLOT HOOKS

PAST CONNECTIONS

• Former coworkers and bosses from Black City, Unova
  • Former members of the social and economic elite from Black City, Unova
  • Former fellow inmates from Black City

NEW CONNECTIONS

• Friends, allies, and rivals among the League
  • Characters who provide services of uncommon and exquisite delights, such as sex work and drugs
  • Characters seeking affairs or hookups with no strings attached

RELATIONS

ACQUAINTANCES & COLLEAGUES

FRIENDS

LOVERS

FAMILY

• JACQUELINE RICCI (NPC) - Despised. Ex-wife.
  • ALICE CAFFEY (NPC) - Adored. Older daughter.
  • LUCAS CAFFEY (NPC) - Adored. Younger son.
[googlefont="Poppins"]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights