[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]

namePaige Myers
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
ageTwenty
orientationStraight
played byNellethiel

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK civilian

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM Narumi Momose from Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

It was a lovely day! But most days were lovely when you lived on a beautiful island.[break][break]
"Good morning!" Paige called out to Mrs. Sawyer, beaming as the elderly woman walked up to her stand at the Dewford Farmer's Market.[break][break]
"Paige, my goodness. You've outdone yourself this time..."[break][break]
"We got twice the crop of Leppa berries this year!" Paige declared, delighted. "C'mon, Mrs. Sawyer, you've got to try these tarts, you'll love them."[break][break]
"They do look delicious..."[break][break]
"Mrs. Sawyer, you look tired - everything alright?"[break][break]
The woman glanced up, dark circles under her eyes. "Oh...it's nothing, dear. Bad dreams, that's all."[break][break]
Paige frowned. "Don't you live near Granite Cave? I heard the government's investigating something up that way. Hopefully they aren't keeping you up at night..." She slipped an extra tart into Mrs. Sawyer's box, then began to seal and package her sweets.[break][break]
"Eh? Oh, yes. I mean, no, they aren't bothering me." She smiled at Paige with weary eyes, an attempt at reassurance. "I think I'm just stressed. Nightmares, you know? Monsters I'm glad aren't real."[break][break] She took her box of pastries and patted Paige on the arm. "Take care of yourself, Paige."[break][break]
"You too, Mrs. Sawyer..."[break][break]
Paige watched her amble away, troubled. Maybe she ought to go up to Granite Cave and make sure Mrs. Sawyer's house wasn't being disturbed by whatever the League officers were doing up that way.[break][break]
Well, either way! The sun was shining, people were stopping by to try her baked goods, and the warm air smelled like summer. Life was good.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]

[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Myers, Paige
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 3:19:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC