She/Her
February 2/14
Nimbasa City
Pansexual
Rocket/Painter
Grunt
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
26 posts
Rhydia Ver DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhydia
Rhydia Ver
Ver, Rhydia
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 4:37:39 GMT
Rhydia Ver Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

Unifying the Cosmos and Land

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]

nameRhydia Ver
pronounsShe/Her
ageTwenty-Six
orientationPansexual
played byDraco

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM Kafka from Honkai: Star Rail

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

”Why did you even get involved in this life… Rhydia? That can’t be your real name, can it?”[break][break]

”Of course it isn’t, but do you really care dear? You’re supposed to be interviewing me for an inspection, not trying to get to know me personally…”[break][break]

”Alright, and what if I said I’ll out you if you don’t tell me more about yourself?”[break][break]

She smiled. She didn’t respond, just smiled. The shiver that ran down his spine reminded him some of his father’s words, and he decided to drop the topic.[break][break]

”Alright, Rhydia Ver, Age 26, deceased parents… one little brother, only a few years separation between you. Why was it that you wanted to join Team Rocket? Money? Power? Infamy?”[break][break]

She brought a single finger up to her cheek, tilting her head to the side with a hum. Those dead looking eyes of hers shut, gifting him a brief reprieve from her judgmental gaze.[break][break]

She spoke again after exactly ten seconds to the tick, as if she’d been running a timer in her head just for the fun of it. ”Creative Freedom. The things I want to do aren’t things I can do while adhering to the league’s rules… how does that sound?”[break][break]

”… and those things are?”[break][break]

”Oh dear… I don’t typically make a habit of exposing my muses, but… let’s just say that my favorite source of inspiration as an artist is ‘space’. I don’t have to explain that any further to you, do I honey?”[break][break]

For just a brief moment, he swore he saw a spark of life burst in her dead eyes, like a star’s last moments in the midst of a supernova.[break][break]

”Right… I think we’re done here. I’m gonna call my boss, you’re clearly fucked in the head, but we need the manpower.”[break][break]

”Just in the head? Given up on trying to take me out? I was going to show you the secret menu of my favorite smoothie shop… i’m really close with the owner~”[break][break]

He knew he should say no… and that it was best to… not get involved with crazy… but just once wouldn’t hurt, would it-
[break]

Two weeks later…[break][break]

”Make sure to dig deep Michelangelo. I don’t want my project ruined by blood. Picasso, start packing it down with Gravity.” She stretched out in her seat, watching as her pokémon went to work interpreting her sketch.[break][break]

”It’s a shame he’s gone missing, but it’s fine. My alibi is solid enough. As far as anyone knows, i’m back home with my brother… or, Zorua is, at least.”[break][break]

She grinned to herself, looking at the mural her partners had carved into the lakeside for her.[break][break]

‘Getting to know space naturally.’, accented by… well, whoever came across it would certainly see.[break][break]

A solid six, as far as she was concerned. He wasn’t the most appealing set of limbs she’d ever seen.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ver, Rhydia
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 23:31:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC