[nospaces]

[attr="class","songfor"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.songfor]width:600px;border-radius:10px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songfor a]color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft]height:300px;width:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft img]height:300px;width:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft1]background-color:rgba(71,71,71,.4);position:relative;z-index:1;padding:20px 30px;height:30px;width:240px;color:#cccccc;font-size:30px;line-height:30px;margin-top:-70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft2, .songforleft21]padding:0px!important;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft2 a]color:#dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright]height:300px;width:300px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright2]height:300px;width:400px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright3]width:300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.songforsong1]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong2]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1);text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong3]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;background-color:#dddddd;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong1 b, .songforsong2 b, .songforsong3 b]padding-left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.songforbot]padding:35px;background-color:#494949;color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);height:80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot1]height:60px;width:60px;border-radius:100%;font-size:25px;text-align:center;line-height:60px;background-color:#bbbbbb;float:left;margin:10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot2]height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:100%;font-size:35px;text-align:center;line-height:80px;background-color:#dddddd;float:left;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot3]height:60px;width:60px;border-radius:100%;font-size:25px;text-align:center;line-height:60px;background-color:#bbbbbb;float:left;margin:10px 0px 10px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot4]float:left;margin:32px 10px 32px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot5]float:left;border-radius:15px;background-color:#5f5f5f;overflow:hidden;height:15px;width:120px;margin:32px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot6]float:left;height:15px;border-radius:0px 15px 15px 0px;width:70%;background-color:#dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot7]float:left;margin:32px 20px 32px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot8]float:right;font-size:40px;line-height:80px;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,219 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Melody's Albums
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 3:08:55 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar

M.M Album Interview with[break]
with Melody Miro and HNN

MELODY MIRO

What made you come back to music?

Oh digging right into the meat of it huh? Cant blame you, it was pretty out of nowhere for everyone. Essentially I had some problems with my... mother, Madeleine Miro... she was also my manager so it ended up in some rather tense arguing and fighting over the rights to my music.

We went our separate ways and I kept the rights to my music. The whole ordeal made me question my relationship with music and if I should continue or not. So I took a break.
A fight with your mother? Must have been rather difficult.

It was yes, haha.
So the album's title is named M.M? Madeleine Miro? Is she what inspired the title of the Album?

Well that's ONE of the titles. The title is indeed just M.M.
Just one of the titles?

Well it's cause this album is really about like...my life. It was a very dark time in my life. Growing up with a family member as your manager was rather, well, a toxic experience. Madeleine and my dad had me very young, her modeling career was cut short because of me.

So naturally that beast of a woman decided to live her dreams through me. She saw my love for music and completely took it over, leaving me with very little freedom in all aspects of my life.

Because of that, she said that the music I made should be hers as it was all thanks to her. Thankfully the judge disapproved of her line of thinking but that wasn't the point of her statement. It was to knock me down and make me doubt myself. I questioned everything I thought I knew. Family, Friends, Pokemon, Music. I... I still do honestly.
Wow. Sorry you had to go through that. Did that experience influence the songs?

Yeah a little bit fucked up huh? Yup that's my mom, good thing I didn't take after her. But back to the title, the title is M.M cause it could also stand for Melody Miro, it could stand for Mish Mash, it could stand for making music.

It's supposed to represent the self doubt and identity crisis I had about myself and my music. It's a lot of...my...Just trying to find my new sound.
A new sound huh?

Yeah! New Melody, New sound you know? BUT, I don't want my fans to worry, I think it hasn't changed that much, just that I can write so more emotional pieces now haha.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,219 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Melody's Albums
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 2:11:37 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[attr="class","melalbum"]
On 10.25.23 tweeted an Audio file that held an unreleased song title on it. 15 minutes later she followed it up with an image with a date on it

[attr="class","melalbum"]https://i.imgur.com/n9PKgDo.gif

MECHANICAL

Coming Soon...

[newclass=".melalbum b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .melalbum { margin-top:10px; padding-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,219 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Melody's Albums
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 1:47:35 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","songfor"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.songfor]width:600px;border-radius:10px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songfor a]color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft]height:300px;width:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft img]height:300px;width:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft1]background-color:rgba(71,71,71,.4);position:relative;z-index:1;padding:20px 30px;height:30px;width:240px;color:#cccccc;font-size:30px;line-height:30px;margin-top:-70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft2, .songforleft21]padding:0px!important;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforleft2 a]color:#dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright]height:300px;width:300px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright2]height:300px;width:400px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforright3]width:300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.songforsong1]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong2]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1);text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong3]padding:20px;font:bold 15px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;line-height:15px;background-color:#dddddd;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforsong1 b, .songforsong2 b, .songforsong3 b]padding-left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.songforbot]padding:35px;background-color:#494949;color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);height:80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot1]height:60px;width:60px;border-radius:100%;font-size:25px;text-align:center;line-height:60px;background-color:#bbbbbb;float:left;margin:10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot2]height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:100%;font-size:35px;text-align:center;line-height:80px;background-color:#dddddd;float:left;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot3]height:60px;width:60px;border-radius:100%;font-size:25px;text-align:center;line-height:60px;background-color:#bbbbbb;float:left;margin:10px 0px 10px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot4]float:left;margin:32px 10px 32px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot5]float:left;border-radius:15px;background-color:#5f5f5f;overflow:hidden;height:15px;width:120px;margin:32px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot6]float:left;height:15px;border-radius:0px 15px 15px 0px;width:70%;background-color:#dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot7]float:left;margin:32px 20px 32px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.songforbot8]float:right;font-size:40px;line-height:80px;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,219 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Melody's Albums
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 1:48:05 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar

"Mechanical" album
out now!!

MELODY MIRO

Album Description: Melody's latest new album release "Mechanical" Is an album that was inspired Melody's adventures within one of the rifts that has opened up in Hoenn, specifically the rift in littleroot that has been titled "The Mechanical Kingdom". It's the first album in a series of albums she plans to release about her adventures within the rifts to let those who cannot venture inside get a glimpse of what's been going on in other worlds.

From Melody: Step into the enchanting realm of "Mechanical" where the pulse of music reigns supreme over all. This album is your gateway to feel as if you're visitng the breathtaking world where music is the very life force that sustains the land. From the delicate songs that can restore machinary right before your eyes, dramatic crescendos that cause everything to stand perfectly still, to music that can cause anything to rust and wither away. The album invites you to embark on a journey that encompasses a different facet of the kingdom and my experiences in them.

I hope you don't have two left feet.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights