february 3rd
malie city
asexual
trainer
senior ranger
single
5’2” height
5’2” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absalom
absalom steel
Collide [S/O]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 19:06:42 GMT
absalom steel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","header"]WHAT DOESN’T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER
[attr="class","setting"]

Surprisingly enough in the three years he had been living in Hoenn he had never been to the Oceanic Museum. I’m the books he read a museum definitely seemed like the kind of place he would like. However he was still getting use to the freedom of being able to be a normal kid, even after three years, and had been putting it off.
[break][break]
Usually he was caught up in his pursuit to add more Pokémon to his team so he could take on the gyms. Perhaps he should look into challenging some of them soon though. He sure not everyone started off the gym challenge with a full team. It would definitely make things easier though if he had a full team.
[break][break]
Reaching the end of the line he paid the entrance fee and headed inside his Zoroark trailing after him. He looked around with curiosity before walking over to what looked like a weird rock. So this was the stone from the moon. And where people thought moonstones came from.
[break][break]
He moved back to go to another exhibit and accidentally bumped into someone. He could feel his face heat up with embarrassment as he turned to face the person. I’m so sorry, I didn’t realize anyone had come up behind me.”

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes
[attr="class","pokeclass"]
[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#7d95be; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/4Nx7gBjz/IMG-1628.jpg);[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights