part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
magnet v magnet [m]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 2:15:49 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton knocks loudly, braving the labs once more. He'd been around plenty of times for his chit chats with , and more recently the ones with . He found himself there again now in possession of something stranger than a theory between Goletts and Magearna or Carbink and Diancie. [break][break]

"Morning. Officer Concordas here for my appointment about...the specimens collected while in Ultra Deep Sea." he said, He knew he was dealing with someone else today, so he readied to introduce himself once more as he stepped past the thresholds. He looks around for a moment before continuing forward. "Hello...?" A bit of whirring has him turning his hear to stare directly at a large mechanical moth, floating in the middle of the lab. His hand moves to his side for a pokeball in surprise before stiffly saying, "You again?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mrcamm

he/him
april 15
mauville city
heterosexual
engineer
cadet
47 height
47 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
132 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrcamm
Colton Boothroyd
magnet v magnet [m]
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 13:58:18 GMT
Colton Boothroyd Avatar
Colton didn't acknowledge Paxton's entrance beyond a grunt of a greeting, though his voice was muffled from his position. He was tucked into the back corner, his smaller frame blocked from view by equipment and cabinets as he leaned into a microscope. "Intresting..." he mumbled to himself, jotting down a few notes on a pad next to him when sudden, loud shouting drew his attention.

He stood up straight, peeking around the cabinet to see a familiar face brandishing a Pokeball at MM, the Iron Moth only staring back passively. Or rather, seemingly so. What Colton had once taken for an emotionless machine, he'd begun to see flickers of emotions in its digital eyes. And, based on the shape its "irises" took and the low hum emanating from its body, he could tell MM was almost challenging the man to attack.

"H-Hey now! There's no need to panic!" Colton threw himself between his Pokemon and Paxton, one hand pushing back against its metal body, while the other was held up in a "stop" gesture. He smiled sheepishly at his guest, before turning back to MM with a scowl. "Didn't I tell you not to be so aggressive? We're among friends in this building, so you don't need to go around melting all my equipment because you get excited."

The moth let out a series of whirs and beeps and it almost looked like its irises rolled around on the screens it had for eyes, but it obeyed, floating back and closer to the ground to give Paxton space. "That's better. Now, where were we..." he said, turning back to back to Paxton and extending a hand. "Glad we're able to meet under better circumstances, but I have to admit, I wasn't expecting an alias the first time."

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
magnet v magnet [m]
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 23:09:00 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Colton throws himself in between the two and Paxton straightened up. He gives one last side eye at the metal moth before putting his focus on the scientist instead. He takes Colton's hand in his, handing a firm shake. "Good to meet you, officially." he said as he offered the brunette a small smile. [break][break]

"I'm Paxton Concordas. I work for the Office of Intelligence and Accountability under Councilwoman ." he said wit ha small nod. As he lets go he added, "I also do work as a Ranger Corps liaison to the Council." He snorts at him. "Safety precaution. Rocket get smarter and smarter every day." he explained. "I don't have much in family, but worrying about myself to that extent would be a bit of a pain." he continued before looking around.

"You've been busy?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]