[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"How long has Tapu Koko gone without an avatar? Did he... simply lose interest in his last one?"[break][break]

Whoever it might have been.[break][break]

"Do you understand Tapu Lele?" She can't help but ask, looking to the pink guardian that Mesprit twirls around with. "Would Mes talk to me if they ever thought I was worthy somehow? They already let me know stuff by kinda... pushing and pulling on how I feel but I don't always understand what they're getting at."[break][break]

The pixie merely coos at the thoughts spoken aloud, as if calling her little attempts of establishing the whims of gods precious in their own way. And they'll look to Tapu Lele, seemingly inviting their newfound friend to share her thoughts on the matter too. How they'll bark with laughter when they notice the unamused look plastered on Reiner's face, knowing just how much the Luxray despises the emotional games they play.[break][break]

"Do you like dancing too, Tapu Koko? Or maybe you like other stuff... like fighting? I saw how you were tossing hands at Tapu Lele just moments ago."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Tapu Playdate [Eris/M]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 23:36:03 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Tapu Playdate

Mission: Vs Tapu Koko, ft.

"Since left hoenn." He said.

Some avatars believed they had some unbreakable bond with their patrons, and they were wrong. The gods were in Hoenn for their own reasons, and those who abandoned the region or went against their patron's goals would find themselves alone.

Speaking of fickle gods.

"Nope. Pushing and pulling sounds 'bout right." He said with a shrug, glancing over to Lele whilst she danced with Mesprit. "Even when she's willing to share what she wants, she won't utter a word."

Which he wasn't entirely convinced was not purely just to frustrate him.

To which Tapu Lele only snickered and giggled from her spot besides Mesprit, joining in on her game of Mean Girls.

Doug squinted at them besides Reiner.

Tapu Koko continued to bounce in place, merely tilting his head as the little girl's attention was directed at her. Much like his sibling, and Mesprit, no words were involved in the interaction.

Instead, he suddenly lurched low, his face level with Eris even as his body continued to bob rhythmically.

His eyes stared into the girl's briefly, before it slowly rose in the air.

"Eh? What's he doin'?" Doug wondered as the legendary's totem suddenly clamped shut— before it launched into a flurry of passionate movement through the air, prompting Tapu Lele to suddenly whoop.

Oh.

Tapu Koko was throwing it down on the dance floor.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Tapu Playdate [Eris/M]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 11:48:46 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The name rings a bell, but not in the 'oh, they're famous' kind of way. No, she swears she's heard it in the corridors, passing rumours and comments that make their rounds rather quickly. Something about... a strange choice? Or maybe it was something about a target on their back... Either way, she has to control her expressions, not quite letting things slip as she tries to focus on whatever else the conversation flows onto.[break][break]

That and mirroring 's squint at Mesprit as the pixie slings an arm around Tapu Lele's shoulder and gifts her such a... heavn forbid she ever say it out loud, punchable smirk.[break][break]

But even that momentary ire has to be blown right out of the water when she bears witness to Tapu Koko... BUSTING OUT SOME BALLER MOVES? What is he even listening to in that enigmatic mind of his? Good ol' techno? Some remix of 's newly released pop song?? It really doesn't help that Mesprit squeals at the show of talent, throwing their arms to the sky as they begin to bounce along to the rhythm.[break][break]

"Wh- I-"[break][break]

Truth be told, she probably should have seen it coming. She was the one who had asked, after all.
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Tapu Playdate [Eris/M]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 19:10:34 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Tapu Playdate

It didn't matter what anyone said— wherever Koko went, he was the life of the party.

So inspiring his moves were, Tapu Lele eventually joined in on the merriness and move busting, pulling Mesprit along into their musicless dance party with excited glee.

"... I guess they all just dance when they meet?" Doug said, just as confused as Eris. "She did this too when she met Cerebi."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Tapu Playdate [Eris/M]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 5:39:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It comes as no surprise that Mesprit joins in the dance party, especially when pulled along by their newfound buddy. As awkward as their movements might be, they somehow manage to mimic Tapu Koko's dance mid-air, spinning around on their head as their tails whip about.[break][break]

"Maybe it's a way of communication... like... either trying to make friends? Or prove who's cooler?"[break][break]

If it's a contest, Reiner most definitely counts himself out of this silly little dance-off. As for what Doug said about Tapu Lele meeting Celebi and pulling her into a dance, that seems rather in character for the guardian.[break][break]

"Do you know where Celebi is nowadays?"

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Tapu Playdate [Eris/M]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 14:14:00 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Tapu Playdate

"I think... they're just having fun." He said, squinting as Tapu Koko killed it on the invisible dance floor, somehow doing windmills while the pink deities cheered him on. "Even 'gods' need fun, sometimes. Right?"

Tapu Lele certainly seemed to need it. More often than not, if anything.

"Celebi? Hmm... I can take a wild guess." He said, scratching at his cheek briefly before taking on a pensive look, arms crossed.

Surely it was still around . Surely.

Probably.

He should visit them soon.

"... Got any dance moves on you, Eris?" He asked, still looking up at the trio as they all spun on their heads, upside down. "I don't think we'll be allowed to join in without throwing down."

It seemed like something Lele would do.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Tapu Playdate [Eris/M]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 6:05:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Her curiosity only grows while refuses to give a straight answer, then promptly diminishes once he drops the question.[break][break]

"Uh... I don't know."[break][break]

A sheepish grin is all she has to offer. The last time she'd danced, it had been an aimless waltz with Reiner, far away from any prying eyes. The last time before that was when she'd danced at the soiree with , and probably stepped on his toes a couple of times.[break][break]

"How about you start?"

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Tapu Playdate [Eris/M]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 14:01:12 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Tapu Playdate

Doug rolled his neck and arms, moving into a lunge as he stretched his hips next.

"Awright... but I warn ya— It's been a while." He excused himself sheepishly, turning his gaze to the dancing legendaries and doing that thing white people do where they smile but not quite and it just looks like their lips are bunching up.

He hadn't really danced with anyone since... Hmm. The Soiree, maybe? God, he was so rusty.

"No need to overthink it. Just like granpa taught'cha." He said to himself as he hopped in place, getting some blood flowing. "Just like he taught'cha."

And then— Finally— He threw down.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Tapu Playdate [Eris/M]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 7:08:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Oh. He's actually getting into the groove, he's actually showing her moves that she wouldn't even imagine copying in the slightest for the sake of her own joints. The hops turn into flips and she's left watching in awe, clapping just as excitedly as Mesprit does as she cheers him on.[break][break]

But she's not allowed to just stand on the sidelines! Not if the pixie has anything to say about it! And with a shove onto the dance floor, she's left partially paralysed right under the Tapus' gaze. A second passes, stress builds and she feels pressured to do something -[break][break]

Reiner huffs, stepping up and bumping her shoulder as he begins to bounce to a non-existent beat. If it all feels awkward, she's not alone in this at the very least. And if him goofing around might get her to loosen up, perhaps they might see a miracle.[break][break]

[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission || the GROOVE

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Tapu Playdate [Eris/M]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 16:31:48 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Tapu Playdate

Now there were five clowns throwing down to Zero music in the middle of sea route 00-nowhere.

So impressed were the Tapu siblings with the children's 'moves', they even joined in on their attempts— The more nimble Koko doing a good job making Doug look like an amateur at his own moves, and the specialized Lele joining Eris in... whatever it was she was doing.

Well.

At least everyone was having fun.
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Tapu Playdate [Eris/M]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 22:33:01 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: