played by

Uria

He/him
Nineteen
Heterosexual
Civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Coeura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @coeura
Coeura
Coeura
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 13:54:28 GMT
Coeura Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

Wounds Inflicted in Retaliation

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
nameCoeura
pronounshe/him
agenineteen
orientationheterosexual
played byuria

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK civilian

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM vanitas from kingdom hearts

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
An odd-looking boy that refers to others as “humans.”[break][break]

How strange… aren’t you also human?[break][break]

He laughs at that. Of course not. Isn’t it obvious? This person has long since strayed from the path of humanity.[break][break]

And yet, you look human. You act human. Just from a glance, you’re no different than anyone else.[break][break]

None of that matters. At his core, this young man is little more than a beast. A wild animal that devours human flesh and spits out the bones. He’ll consume everything, and sit alone at the apex of the mountain. The throne belongs only to the strongest.[break][break]

I see… so, in other words, you want to become more powerful?[break][break]

He scoffs. Nothing else matters.[break][break]

What a silly thing to say. There are other important things. Humans need bonds, after all. Nobody can live alone.[break][break]

Idiot. That’s why he says he’s no longer human. All that other stuff… it’s already been left behind.[break][break]

Aha… I think I see things differently.[break][break]

…?[break][break]

From my perspective, it looks like you’re what was left behind…[break][break]

---[break][break]

…Incidentally, it doesn’t mean anything to me, but I heard a curious story once. Supposedly, it’s possible for people to be reborn in this world.[break][break]

This particular story is about a kid whose life was swallowed up by a terrible conflict. A kid that, like so many before him, wanted to change the world, only to be met with the insurmountable wall of cruel reality.[break][break]

To put it more plainly, he was going to be killed. Because he wasn’t strong enough, he was going to lose his life without accomplishing anything. That’s why he ran away.[break][break]

The Rockets chased the kid to a nearby cave. Nobody really knows what happened in there, but the story goes that he found something deep within the caverns. Something that should never have been touched by humanity.[break][break]

That’s why he was cursed. His past life was torn away from him, and with it, all of his weakness. He was rebuilt into something more powerful than any human.[break][break]

But it wasn’t just his memory. Whatever it was he found in that cave severed his bonds, too. He had lost all connections to the world he’d previously had. And the hole that was left in his heart as all those things were ripped from his chest… it was filled with the only thing that remained with him in the depths of that cave.[break][break]

An obsession to find his creator, that great and terrible beast, and defeat it, to prove his worth.[break][break]

The story is about a boy that was rebuilt with less than he had before. In exchange for that great loss, he would become the most powerful thing in the world.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Coeura
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 22:42:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC