6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Vibe's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 16:26:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
i'm still grappling with the situation of being dead. i'm pinning the thread on our dms and i won't take it off until it's time for submission. chop chop
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Vibe's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 1:19:47 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
hahahahahaXD

What do you call a red-haired kid who is excellent at karate?

The Carroty Kid

XD

something something june is in hoenn for trouble. time to whip her into shape w/ my yellow belt.

that's a 2 4 1 special.

if u want some type of league rank up whether it's for interpol or internal lmk. would probably provide her context on the insides of what's been happening to increase her ic knowledge. ranking up icly shouldn't be hard as long as ... u know she doesn't do that.

i can't believe i've done this.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vibe's Plotter
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 1:50:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]
he definitely gets her goodies to experiment on and enjoys watching the torture. he sometimes volunteers to help her with the research if she needs bodies disposed of and etc. i could see his pokemon adoring her because she 'feeds them snacks' aka failed experiments.

@samuel
buckle up buttercup.
abner wants a cyber let's go.
but he would pet through samuel's hair and constantly pull on his ear just to fuck with samuel because samuel's pretty and abner likes to bother people.
[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vibe's Plotter
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 2:02:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@samuel & @maddonis

the glosse family own diamond and gemstone mines that have doubled for smuggling purposes for decades. maybe samuel could have done business with maddonis' family at some point out in sinnoh, and they run into each other at the rocket hq or something, and it could go from there. i'm not sure if a friendship would come about or not, but it's an opportunity for them to be connected by the past in some way.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vibe's Plotter
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 5:36:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@samuel & @maddonis
Oooo okay yeah we can run with this. Samuel was never a picky person when it came to work so smuggling for a diamond and gemstone dynasty would be right up his alley. We can do a mission or something and play up how while aware of each other and their work they haven't really interacted all that much and go from there!