TAG WITH @rina
Ciprina Fisk
Ciprina's Infamy File
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 0:21:52 GMT
Ciprina Fisk Avatar

CIPRINA FISK'S INFAMY FILE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE X PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

A PORCELAIN BEAUTY WITH A HALLOW HEART

Wear my heart on my sleeve, they all say I'm naïve, but it's better than nothin'

is the fourth child of the illustrious and prestigious Fisk family. The Fisk family's empire and hold over the artistic world is not one to be questioned. Producing a collection of artistic prodigies that can be traced back from generation to generation, Ciprina is most known for her award winning performances in blockbuster hits and critically acclaimed performances on Broadway. Rightfully dubbed as the 'People's Princess', Ciprina's grace, charisma, and elegance is seen not just in her dedication to her craft but displayed in her passion for Charity and Outreach and her love for her family. Her close relationship with her older brother was shown time and time again as the beautiful siblings dominated Sinnoh's high society side by side. After tragedy befell the Fisk family, Ciprina took a hiatus from working to spend time with her family. Now rumor has it that Ciprina is making a grand return to the screens soon for the first time in years.

HOENN PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

WHAT CAN BE LOOKED UP

• Ciprina Fisk was born in Hearthome City, Sinnoh on March 7th 1997
  • It was predicted when she was born that she would be involved in the performing arts, specifically theater and dance
  • She was cast in her first television sitcom at age 3. The sitcom would go on to be a huge success running several seasons. (Ages 3-8)
  • At age 8 she started to practice figure skating, quickly becoming dubbed a child prodigy expecting to go on to possibly compete in the Olympics
  • As a multi decorated professional athlete(many medals/awards) Ciprina enjoyed constant success. However, at age 13, as she worked towards heading to the Olympics she suffered a career ending injury, swiftly eliminating all hope of returning back to the ice professionally.
  • After recovering from her injury, at age 14 she landed her first Broadway show as leading lady. The show would go on to win a Tony Award
  • Ciprina graduated from school early at the age of 16. (she was homeschooled) Began actively participating and organizing charity events and working with non-profit organizations in her free time in-between filming.
  • Also at age 16 she began to upload covers of songs online. She received so much attention from that she decided to release an EP that was widely well received.
  • Landed her first leading role in a major motion film at age 18. The film was so successful critics were claiming this was the official start of a successful career. She went on to win 'Best Actress in a Leading Role' for this film.
  • In 2016 the Fisk family had a sudden tragedy befall them that resulted in Ciprina stepping away from film and music momentarily. In fact, she was out of the spotlight to spend time with her family for a few years.
  • At age 23 she appeared in the spotlight again by attending several social gatherings with her family before going back to doing charity and humanitarian work.
  • Between the ages 23-25 she did minor television appearances, roles in sitcoms, and hosted/judged a few talent shows. But now it's rumored that she will be making a triumphant return to blockbuster films soon.

LEAGUE KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR THE LEAGUE FACTION

• See all public knowledge listed above!
  • League plots coming soon!

ROCKET KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR TEAM ROCKET FACTION

• See all public knowledge listed above!
  • Rocket plots coming soon!

PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PERSONAL SECRETS

*tw//self-harm, suicide

• Feels suffocated at home. Because of her adaptability and charm it makes it easy for Ciprina to have a lot of responsibilities especially when it comes to misdirecting the press from her families shortcomings. She's has some pent up resentment towards her brother because he often causes problems for the family that she is forced to clean up.
  • Rina and her younger sister were the ones that found her brother () when he tried to harm himself in 2016. They were also the ones that got him admitted into a hospital. Shortly after his bank accounts were drained and he went missing. Rina still has a lot of unchecked trauma because of this incident still to this day.