stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
chateau. [past]
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 22:55:05 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
Wydon, Galar. Seven years ago.[break][break]

He’d stayed up far too late last night, hadn’t he?[break][break]

Bleary eyes cracked open to stare at the ceiling as late morning? or early afternoon? light filtered in from the windows on the opposite wall. A whine of protest slipped from Fern’s mouth, but there was no going back to sleep. No matter how much he tried to roll over and descend back under the covers.[break][break]

That was for the better, though. He hadn’t finished the project he’d stayed up working on, and he sorta needed the commission payout so it needed to get done. The likeness of all of the documents needed to be seamless. He kind of maybe needed to be awake to accomplish that much.[break][break]

With more grumbles, he pulled himself up and scooted to the end of the bed before fumbling for the first shirt he came across. It was way too large for his skinny shoulders, scrawny torso. So it hung, but that meant it wasn’t his exactly–already prompting an uptick in mood.[break][break]

Unless, of course, it’d been left behind. In which case that would sour his mood.[break][break]

Dragging a hand across his sleepy eyes, he shuffled out in the living room of his cramped flat, and completely disregarded the papers and pens and stamps scattered across his desk in the corner as soon as he locked onto the other person in his space.[break][break]

“Hey, did you stay over? Sorry I wasn’t too available last night,” he greeted drowsily as he leaned over the back of the couch where he found . His arms draped around the other’s shoulders, face tucking into the crook of his neck. “...or this morning.” he amended, “what time is it?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

G
He/Him/His
September 3
Wyndon, Galar
Pansexual
Pawnbroker
Grunt (Black Market)
Be wary of the quiet ones
awards
82 posts
part of
TAG WITH @girard
Girard Fraser
chateau. [past]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 0:21:18 GMT
Girard Fraser Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","girardtest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"It is nearly noon," Girard answered pleasantly, without missing a beat. "I brewed tea but then it got cold, so now there is iced tea."[break][break]
A smile played at the older man's lips. He promptly closed the newspaper he'd been reading, then looked up, his cheek rubbing against the side of Fern's head as the other man nuzzled into him from behind. "And scones, of course."[break][break]
Girard breathed in, enjoying the comfortable feel of Fern's weight against his neck and upper back. Then he noticed what Fern was wearing, and grinned with a pleased satisfaction.[break][break]
Girard was a very independent man, perfectly content to live alone without roommates - platonic or otherwise. However, these days, Fern's small, messy, whimsical flat had started to feel like a second home. Rather than leave in the early morning, he often stayed for breakfast. The later Fern slept, the later Girard stayed. There was something about leaving without saying goodbye that didn't sit right with him like it once had.[break][break]
Vaguely, he recognized that he was growing attached.[break][break]
"What kept you up so late this time?" He teased.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social Thread (Past: 2016)[break]
Girard's Outfit Inspiration

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.girardtest2]--accent:#5ea951;[/newclass]
[newclass=.girardtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
chateau. [past]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 23:37:37 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
“Oh, is it?” Fern stifled another yawn by pressing it against the curve of the other’s neck. “I was more tired than I realized. Iced tea will do.”[break][break]

He certainly wasn’t about to complain about provisions made for him. His arms relinquished their grip, if only to stretch out in front of him much like a meowth after a nap in the sun. The mention of scones made him perk. “Blueberry?”[break][break]

A kiss was pressed against the line of Girard’s jaw before Fern pushed himself up reluctantly. Joints still popping and cracking as his limbs woke up from slumber. “You treat me well, G.” Muttered affectionately before they shuffled over to the kitchenette to pilfer the scones.[break][break]

It was decidedly nice, having him there more often. Though Fern was also the sort to value his independence, the softer, more idealistic part of him found comfort in waking up to find someone waiting for him. It was a silly, fluttery feeling. One he wasn’t sure that Girard experienced in the same way, but that he indulged all the same.[break][break]

Secretly, to himself.[break][break]

Returning to the couch, Fern curled up alongside the older man. Knees pulled up to his chest and saucer plate precariously balanced there, he tucked strands of dark hair behind an ear and then proceeded to pick apart the scone to eat in smaller bites.[break][break]

“Work, if you’ll believe it.” He nudged Girard’s thigh with one foot in mock offense. “Full documentation mock up, over there.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]