played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
FIRELIGHT
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 18:05:18 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The intel report was released that morning.

Felix's initial reaction held no words. No verbal signs of rage. Rather, it all came in one explosive physical spiral of outrage.

By the end of it, dried blood still coated the scuffs on his knuckles as he stormed down the submarine's many interlocking corridors. They spoke of the torrent of frustration still building inside.

"Where the fuck is she."

Low and grave, his voice barely survived the travel from his lips. It bore out to anyone near enough to listen, but most responded with pure instinct. One head shake was all it would take to sway his warpath elsewhere.

All until he recognized a familiar scientist roaming the halls leading to their laboratories.

" !" Loud, fierce, Felix barked out the head scientist. Only two footsteps were needed to bridge the gap between them. "Do you know where is?"

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,346 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
FIRELIGHT
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 14:07:00 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi jolted at the sound of her name being shouted across the hallway. She whirled around, immediately finding herself face-to-face with an extremely distraught . She had to look up to meet his troubled gaze, and as she did so Nu - the Unown-N that had been following after her - casually drifted forward, as if making ready to defend her against whatever storm clouds Felix was riding.[break][break]
"Elisabeth?" Nomi repeated, processing his question. At first, his words passed right through her like a sudden gust of wind, sharp and unintelligible. But then gears began to turn in her keen mind, and finally, it clicked.[break][break]
The report.[break][break]
was an avatar.[break][break]
"Felix..." Nomi cautioned. "Are you sure it's a good idea for you to visit her right now?" Her tone was gentle, but firm. "You're understandably upset."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social Thread[break]
Nomi's Outfit Inspiration[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
FIRELIGHT
POSTED ON May 31, 2023 17:44:10 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
A hand is swiped upward, shooing away the unown from his line of sight. It was sharp, it was direct, and it embodied the frustration that gnawed at his insides, tempering with what was already barely kept together by fragile pieces of tape and glue.

"I'm not upset!"

His voice roared, his body nearly trembled. Everything was crumbling and there was no way to stop it.

"Just tell me where she is. Please."

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,346 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
FIRELIGHT
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2023 1:54:17 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Felix," Nomi snapped. She hardly ever lost her temper, but this situation warranted something stronger than mere suggestion. She grabbed his arms, as if meaning to hold him in place. It was comical: she was far shorter than he was, a tiny pink obstacle. He could stampede right through her if he wanted to. Her demeanor, however, was that of an immovable object.[break][break]
The Unown-N recovered from being batted away, floating back to Nomi's side as if drawn to her like a magnet. It began to glow a soft orange hue.[break][break]
"I will tell you where Underboss Fiorelli is but not until you calm down."[break][break]
She glared at him with a pointed look, her crimson eyes flashing. She would not let him fall to pieces. They'd deal with this rationally. Together.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social Thread[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
FIRELIGHT
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 21:28:34 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

When he was much younger and much smaller, his mother would often spend one night out of the week reading him a bedtime story. These stories ranged from the simplest fantasies to classics he could hardly recall well into his adulthood.

But, out of every tale she'd spun for him, one always crawled back to him at the oddest times.

The tale of beauty and the beast.

Back then, he'd found the story strange. How could Belle, a bookworm of all things, do much to sway someone as monstrous as the beast? It was illogical. Thinking her words were a match well against a curse so binding it had robbed someone of their own humanity.

But now, as a billowing beast himself, propped by rage itself, he'd grown to understand.

First it was , then , and now .

Three women, barely amounting to more than half his height. And yet they'd all managed to at least pull back on his reins, albeit with varying levels of success.

For , success came with a dark glare and short puff of air shooting down from his nostrils.

Fingers unfurl at his sides, releasing the knuckles that'd taken shapes mere seconds before. His voice remained gruff, however.

"I don't understand. Have you seen her?"

Accusation dripped from every word.

"How can you expect me to be calm?"

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,346 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
FIRELIGHT
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 1:10:26 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

The tension broke. Nomi let Felix go, allowing her arms to drop back down to her sides. She did not step away, however, continuing to act as a miniature roadblock impeding his forward progress.[break][break]
Though his voice was gruff and his demeanor still combative, the beast's newest little beauty could see only grief in his expression. It was the sort of heartbreaking look people gave when they were afraid a loved one had died and they'd missed their chance to say goodbye.[break][break]
"I have seen her," Nomi answered gently. "And that is precisely why I think you should calm down first, before I take you to her."[break][break]
She knew that this would be hard for him. Especially for him. He was the man in charge of an entire sub-faction of Rocket dedicated to the defeat - and, she suspected, eventual eradication of - Avatars. was his precious friend and collaborator, and now she was the very thing he had sworn to destroy. Worse yet, her patron was a legendary Pokémon that Nomi - and Rocket - knew, frustratingly, very little about.[break][break]
One thing Nomi did know: Elisabeth had been profoundly changed...and not for the better.[break][break]
"She's...different, Felix," Nomi cautioned. "In ways we haven't seen before. It's not like or . Or even whatever is now."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social Thread[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
FIRELIGHT
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2023 2:49:33 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The scientists' words only confirmed the worst in him.

Elisabeth, swallowed up by forces better left unknown. It was a nightmare drawn to life.

The admin took a second to respond. If his parents taught him anything it was that silence bred composure during the worst of times.

A hefty breath pushed out through his lightly parted lips. Muscles were still tense and rippled with protruding veins, but at the very least, his words became level. Reasonable.

"What do you mean different?"

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,346 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
FIRELIGHT
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2023 2:25:46 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi considered how to proceed. Felix was finally calming down...actually willing to listen. She needed to tread carefully, so as not to rile him back up again in a panic.[break][break]
"Well, for one, her hair has changed," Nomi began. "She's got dark hair now. Like you."[break][break]
Dark like midnight, like an endless void of resentment, like a heart that's withered up and turned black with hate.[break][break]
"Her eyes are red, too." Nomi said this with a measure of regret. She'd loved Elisabeth's beautiful emerald eyes. There had been something especially keen and bright about them, as if they were more gemstone than organic material.[break][break]
Red like a grudge held infinitely, the smoldering embers left behind by abuse and neglect.[break][break]
"And...she's very bitter," Nomi sighed. The understatement of the century. "More abrasive. Unhappy. Something is agitating her, stoking the fire of her discontent."[break][break]
Something being the legendary Pokémon she had bonded with, of course.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Social Thread[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,934 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FIRELIGHT
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 23:38:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: